Servers

krill
91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Congrutalation Ea evry year in sweden daytime i wl your servers are crap! Keep up the good work!

Comments

  • LSB1210
    493 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is Rajesh from EA. Thank you for your kind words and your support. Have you noticed the new promo packs? :#
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Turn off the dedicated servers on the settings of the game. You welcome <3
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Turn off the dedicated servers on the settings of the game. You welcome <3

    how do you do that
  • MHoney1234
    7986 posts League Winner
    LSB1210 wrote: »
    This is Rajesh from EA. Thank you for your kind words and your support. Have you noticed the new promo packs? :#

    :joy:
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Turn off the dedicated servers on the settings of the game. You welcome <3

    how do you do that

    Game settings, network setting, then turn off dedicated servers <3
  • Tubpac
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    **** in DK too. Just the ea servers getting overloaded m8
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tubpac wrote: »
    **** in DK too. Just the ea servers getting overloaded m8

    This is the first FIFA that has dedicated servers, turn it off.
  • TheTingGoScra
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Tubpac wrote: »
    **** in DK too. Just the ea servers getting overloaded m8

    This is the first FIFA that has dedicated servers, turn it off.

    How do you turn it off, you said in game settings which is bs there's no internet setting to turn it off.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Tubpac wrote: »
    **** in DK too. Just the ea servers getting overloaded m8

    This is the first FIFA that has dedicated servers, turn it off.

    How do you turn it off, you said in game settings which is bs there's no internet setting to turn it off.

    I'll have to turn on my ps4 to show you -_-

    Go to settings, then you'll find network settings, go to that then turn off the dedicated servers
  • krill
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lambo91 too talk a lot of bs! You have 30-0 evry wl too?
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    krill wrote: »
    Lambo91 too talk a lot of bs! You have 30-0 evry wl too?

    51-0
Sign In or Register to comment.