451 (2) Formation Guide-Play different

Comments

• tilen11
    5377 posts Big Money Move
    Went back to all la Liga back to running

Cl Wass cl Saul cl Vidal (all untradable)

La liga I think offers the best midfield options.
  • Gligor
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    @tilen11 i have one question can you suggest me what to buy i have UCL Rashford OTW Martins and Flashback Juanfran all untradeble and i think i want to use all of them can you build team around these players if is possible i have 430 000 coins to spend . If players is not good for the roles please build one team for all the coins. Thanks for the help
  • tilen11
    Gligor wrote: »
    @tilen11 i have one question can you suggest me what to buy i have UCL Rashford OTW Martins and Flashback Juanfran all untradeble and i think i want to use all of them can you build team around these players if is possible i have 430 000 coins to spend . If players is not good for the roles please build one team for all the coins. Thanks for the help

30Gr0PR.jpg

This would work really well.
  • Gligor
    tilen11 wrote: »

30Gr0PR.jpg

Thanks nice threat any specific chemystri styles for positions ?
  • tilen11

30Gr0PR.jpg

You could and maybe should even go for Vidal instead of Partey. Saul starts in the middle so all are on full chem than change Saul and Vidal in game.

I usually go for anchor on defence, powerhouse, engine, maestro for mids and finisher for st.
  • Gligor

30Gr0PR.jpg

You could and maybe should even go for Vidal instead of Partey. Saul starts in the middle so all are on full chem than change Saul and Vidal in game.

I usually go for anchor on defence, powerhouse, engine, maestro for mids and finisher for st.

And what chemistry for Wings ??
  • tilen11

30Gr0PR.jpg

And what chemistry for Wings ??

Gelson could do well with sniper since his shooting is bang average, rashford marksman or maestro
  • smithy1882
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    how did everyone get on with rewards.
    took a gamble in untradeables ane did ok with it.
    got few decent players including fernandinho, matuidi and insigne
  • LSB1210
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I went for untreadabels, got IF Pickford. All the rest, SBC fodder. Rinsed some on UCL upgrade, got one 78 and one 77 card. Meh.
  • tilen11
    Untradeables. Got few 85s and 84s.
  • Gligor
    I dont make the mistake again i took the coins
  • tilen11
    Hoping that Ill get something decent in my 2 player picks, but I can feel Ill get 2 81 rated IFs :joy:
  • smithy1882
    Hoping that Ill get something decent in my 2 player picks, but I can feel Ill get 2 81 rated IFs :joy:

thats what i will be destined for 😂
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    After getting cl goretzka last night had to try and squeeze him in so a Bayern foursome into my team.

Need to change manager to la Liga to put Saul to 9 chem

Screenshot_2018-10-25-20-14-2041c4c.png
  • Thamightyboro
    smithy1882 wrote: »

thats what i will be destined for 😂

Lala and vecino
  • tilen11
    After getting cl goretzka last night had to try and squeeze him in so a Bayern foursome into my team.

Very nice team mate. You could also go for Gimenez who is solid.
  • Thamightyboro

Very nice team mate. You could also go for Gimenez who is solid.

Need the perfect Neto paulista link
  • smithy1882

nice team.
    hows Neto.
    Andre silva still going strong ?
  • Thamightyboro
    edited October 2018
    smithy1882 wrote: »

nice team.
    hows Neto.
    Andre silva still going strong ?

Silva still firing of tip of head he's at around d 150 games 130g 70assists. I'm not a massive scorer always been that way I'm the FIFA rarity of grind out 1-0 wins through better than average manual defending. So 200 goal contribution in 150 games is massive for me. I do still want to try klose but he will be the only person Silva gets replaced for.

I had Neto nif day 1 then got the if apart from a brief bundes team and neuer (who was awful) constantly been using him.

I can't recall a moment when I have yelled at him through the TV but can recall a dozen saves he simply shouldn't have made.

That makes him a good FIFA keeper in my eyes.
  • Thamightyboro
    edited October 2018
    Had to bin that Bayern 4 boatengs m/m cometely screwed my play up.

1-4 for wl so far the loss was an 11-2 I've never played anyone as good as this guy was decimated me just had no answer for his play.
  • smithy1882
    Had to bin that Bayern 4 boatengs m/m cometely screwed my play up.

1-4 for wl so far the loss was an 11-2 I've never played anyone as good as this guy was decimated me just had no answer for his play.

yeah boateng wasn’t great for me when i tried him, alaba not as good either.
  • gresh1978
    2647 posts Fans' Favourite
    Evening guys.
    This is my current team.

WJlFXMi.jpg
    Are there any upgrades you would recommend, or better still how to make it towards a kick was hybrid?
  • tilen11
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    Evening guys.
    This is my current team.

WJlFXMi.jpg
    Are there any upgrades you would recommend, or better still how to make it towards a kick was hybrid?

You have a nice team there mate :) There are no upgrades apart from (Chiellini, Sandro)
  • gresh1978
    Evening guys.
    This is my current team.

WJlFXMi.jpg

You have a nice team there mate :) There are no upgrades apart from (Chiellini, Sandro)

How about making it into a hybrid? Not sure where to start exactly. Want to make it into a godly team but only have 241k at the moment.
  • tilen11
    Evening guys.
    This is my current team.

WJlFXMi.jpg

How about making it into a hybrid? Not sure where to start exactly. Want to make it into a godly team but only have 241k at the moment.

Well depends on the leagues you want to go for
  • gresh1978
    Evening guys.
    This is my current team.

WJlFXMi.jpg

Again not really sure. Only played with teams from the Serie A and La Liga. Just have the one team from Serie A now.
  • Thamightyboro
    Had to drop Vidal every la Liga rm **** me off and he just wasn't offering enough going forward.

Got it sorted now so can easily switch between 4141 and 4411 with no personnel changes.
  • tilen11
    Evening guys.
    This is my current team.

WJlFXMi.jpg

Again not really sure. Only played with teams from the Serie A and La Liga. Just have the one team from Serie A now.

xJNNEUV.gif
  • smithy1882
    Evening guys.
    This is my current team.

WJlFXMi.jpg

xJNNEUV.gif

cool team, that vecino card looks good
  • SimonM97
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am going to try it as sub-tactic as 4-4-1-1 is my main one, but do you have any ideas for players who could play CF and CM?