Getting spanked

Thamightyboro
7108 posts Big Money Move
Jebus matchmaking go easy on me ;)

5 games into WL and suffered my 2 biggest defeats in any FIFA ever.

I never quit out always a valuable tool to learn to get better but jebus I couldn't touch these 2 guys on offence or defence.

Comments

• Bladesman
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I won my first 2 games easily and then the next game I was 4-0 down in 30 mins??
    The best thing was that this player wasn’t even good... just that his entire team were on steroids or something and making perfect runs while my defence constantly stepped forward to let him in.
  • Johno7256
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    Am feeling you pal,I have put abit of time into fifa this week and tweak things here and there as want to hit gold 2 as normally am gold 3.It was all going well and manage to climb into div 4 so was looking forward to the WL.Currently 4-4 But the game has been a constant struggle all day looks like I will be getting gold 3 no doubt.Back to the drawing board it is lol
  • MHoney1234
    7704 posts League Winner
    I’m 10-0. Seems easy this week.
  • Riggs006
    898 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

I wouldn't get your hopes up, the other week I was 10-0 then ended up on 19 out of 30 :D Hope the run continues for you though haha!
  • nextqprmanager
    3324 posts National Call-Up
    I think to message these dudes but never do - to see how they did it, do you?
  • Helloitsme2
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jebus matchmaking go easy on me ;)

5 games into WL and suffered my 2 biggest defeats in any FIFA ever.

I never quit out always a valuable tool to learn to get better but jebus I couldn't touch these 2 guys on offence or defence.

Expected a different topic tbh
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    I think to message these dudes but never do - to see how they did it, do you?

Yep tbh if I was on console still I probably would did a lot last year. ( Ant message on pc unless a friend)

Some are absolute idiots but tbh for the most part many where prepared to tell you where you were going wrong etc or play a few friendlys during the week whilst on VoIP so could coach you.
  • MHoney1234
    7704 posts League Winner
    Riggs006 wrote: »

I wouldn't get your hopes up, the other week I was 10-0 then ended up on 19 out of 30 :D Hope the run continues for you though haha!

Cheers pal, I know ELO catches you in the end. I normally finish on 23, usually an 8/10 ratio. I was 24 last week, lost the last game on pens :cry: the last 10 games are always the toughest
  • number7rocky
    4324 posts National Call-Up

Cheers pal, I know ELO catches you in the end. I normally finish on 23, usually an 8/10 ratio. I was 24 last week, lost the last game on pens :cry: the last 10 games are always the toughest

I was 16-1 a couple weeks ago and got 23 :joy:
  • MHoney1234
    7704 posts League Winner

I was 16-1 a couple weeks ago and got 23 :joy:

Those last few games are just not fun at all. Lures you into a top 100 false sense of security. Then bang 4 losses in a row :joy: