Pitch Notes - FIFA 19 Patch Notes #2

Comments

• Should include Marchisio and Shatov in free agents to be able to use them, it is incredible that these 2 great players are not
  • nikolapfc89
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Will you ever fix day weather?
    Every day match have same shadow/sun, same if you play at 13:00 or 18:00. Please fix that.
  • jimenezus
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When you apply a chemestry style in a player you can see the improvements in the Bio, but when you are selecting the roles theyre not boosted
  • I think that they should have a online champions league mode and also include EPL advert pack when playing online if its two EPL teams playing. They should do this with all the advert packages online
  • FrogMann86
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    Hi,

While competing in the just concluded Weekend League, I noticed a few players rage quit and instead of getting the error message stating “You have lost connection to your opponent” this is what I get:

jAM1Sqi.jpg

I am never awarded a win in any of these scenarios and this happened five times in Rivals yesterday. I made a complaint to help.ea.com but no meaningful conclusion or solution was provided.

Is this something that can be looked into as I created a thread about this earlier in the week, attached the full length video of the weekend league game this happened and a couple of forum members stated they are also experiencing the same issue?

Probably won’t get a response to this but looking forward to a positive response.

Cheers.

Link to thread: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/422084/weekend-league-rage-quit#latest
  • When are you guys fixing the Mutual Quit cheat that is so rampant in online seasons?
  • tomw777
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    When are you going to fix qualification to the AFC from the J League? The exact same teams qualify every year no matter where you finish.
  • LoboMauProfile
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2018
    Manual Lobbed Through Balls need to be fixed.
    If I press the Through Ball button for some time, for a longer pass, the ball just almost don't get off the ground, like if I've pressed square + R1 (PS4) instead, for a driven long ball.
    @EA_Andy
  • EA_Andy wrote: »
    krsqsvlw3cbn.png

The latest title update for FIFA 19 is now live. You can read some of the detail from this patch in our latest pitch notes article here.

You can also check out the full list of changes in the patch notes here.

Let us know your thoughts and any questions you have about this article.

@EA_Andy so when is the unrealistic error attributed to passing and shooting going to. Be addressed it is way off and the shooting success rate in matches against player who know how to exploit the game is soooo frustrating 100mph shots into the top corner on every strike with son is not enjoyable. Also the defensive AI needs to track runs especially the overpowered one two times hich season players use as an exploit also.
  • RayS
    25714 posts Player of the Year
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/7690075#Comment_7690075

@DoonansNDragons @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Leeloo

Hey guys, here’s a quick sample size of what your some FIFA forumers think of the ability to skip opponent replays. I know it’s only 100 votes (when i wrote this post) but take into account that those who frequent the Forums are your more dedicated fan base. I think it’s significant.

After 101 votes:
    In favor of skipping opponent replays: 83%
    NOT in favor of skipping opponent replays: 17%
  • tstuber
    52 posts Park Captain
    RayS wrote: »

After 101 votes:

Good point! Summarized we all spend hours of lifetime watching unwanted goal replays, fouls or stadium entry scenes! Why should we want to watch that stuff?
  • Leandrinho
    1191 posts Professional
    Kwotsa wrote: »
    Your opponent in an Online match will no longer be able to skip your goal replays.

They're removing the best new feature of FUT since it's inception. Why do you do this EA.

• hello,

how to fix:

"There is a problem with your game's setup. Please reinstall your game".

I've reinstalled Origin and Fifa. Doesn't work.

I've repaired the game. Doesn't work.

I've deleted cache. Doesn't work.
  • silencer747
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In all the hate you get lately I just want to say thank you for the finally quality pitch notes you provide for this second patch, with clear explanations. Please do this for all notes in the future.

I also think it wouldn't hurt if FIFA had a wiki with more detailed gameplay explanations in similar style to these notes.
  • Sometimes, I got stuck in career mode on the 1st day of every months, the game still working but nothing can be done because its just the background on screen. But since I can't click any button there I had to exit the game and then start again.

Also, the 4-save-slots is really constricting... I had to make few accounts just to keep all my career mode on PS4.
    The loan/transfer deal for young or low rated players really irritating... they keep rejecting the offer until they ran out of contract.
  • RayS
    25714 posts Player of the Year
    RayS wrote: »

@DoonansNDragons @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Cian @EA_Leeloo

Hey guys, here’s a quick sample size of what your some FIFA forumers think of the ability to skip opponent replays. I know it’s only 100 votes (when i wrote this post) but take into account that those who frequent the Forums are your more dedicated fan base. I think it’s significant.

After 101 votes:

after feedback from EA_Andy, I redid the poll phrasing it in a more neutral way. If you're wanting community feedback, here is community feedback:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/422696/skipping-of-replays-poll
  • Finally I can watch my goals again! If you want to skip your replays you can do it! But not the replays of your opponent, this is against "fair play"!! Just enjoy the game and replays ffs!! Good job EA! B)
  • I am new to this forum and this question of mine might be addressed somewhere. However, when we can expect this update on consoles?
  • Davide1774
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy Add the new Nike boots, please!
  • In Career Mode:

At the moment I can sign all available players on a pre-contract.

In my Crewe Alexandra now plays Sterling, Martial, Fekir. In League 2!

Unrealistic!

Players should more often decline offers from other clubs, especially lower league teams as it would never happen IRL.

The board should also have a say when it comes to splashing money and should stop some bids.

The wage-budget never change in the january window when I sign pre-contracts...

A bug or just a huge mistake?

I dont know. It was the same in fifa 18 at least.

This is just not acceptable EA...
  • I love career mode, especially now that it has ultimate difficulty, it has been too easy for me the previous two years. But please consider one change. I have realised when i go a goal or two up against the ai I can just pass it around the back 4 to stop them getting the ball. They dont press me enough and I can just see out the time to win. It's too much of a temptation to do this and it kind of ruins my enjoyment. I hope a simple ish change in code could solve this issue by making ai teams press your back line when you are ahead.

Thank you for a great game once again.
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    @EA_Andy why is there no crowd chants in UT as last year? I mean having the badge of Crystal Palace makes no noise. It seems all other modes have loads of chants, but not UT.

Is there a reason.?
  • silencer747
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy why is there no crowd chants in UT as last year? I mean having the badge of Crystal Palace makes no noise. It seems all other modes have loads of chants, but not UT.

Is there a reason.?

But there is?
    I use PSG badge and get their chant constantly in FUT. Perhaps Crystal Palace doesn't have it's chants in game? or bugged for FUT idk but they're definitely in place
  • Hi!

The Europa League anthem doesn't Works!! only sound the fifa 18's unlicensed anthem. fix it please!

one suggest: Champions league mode in online options (cooperative, pro clubs, seasons...)

please the speed of the game is so fast than the demo, the speed in demo was better than now.

thanks for all
    Regards!
  • Errors in lightness are not fix it

add the Animations previous like in the La Liga trailer for Wanda Metropolitano Stadium and many others important (like emirates or Bernabeu, the external of the stadiums)

stadium of Rayo Vallecano , Huesca and Valladolid
  • MaddenJMF
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    This is football, the scorer ABSOLUTELY is entitled to watch their goal after it's happened. At the end, the excitement is over, and continuously forget to view them.

Taking away the replay takes away the sole purpose we all play football. I can't believe there are so many people asking to keep replay skip an option.

It's incentive not to concede, and of course I only want to watch quality goals. I will be skipping the garbage.
  • UoD
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy

Appreciate you are no doubt stretched, but will there be any acknowledgement from the EA Team of the themes in this Pitch Notes thread?
  • EA_Andy
    3272 posts EA Community Manager
    UoD wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

Appreciate you are no doubt stretched, but will there be any acknowledgement from the EA Team of the themes in this Pitch Notes thread?

I'm trying to see if we can get some clarification / more info on some of the common questions / feedback in the thread.
  • What about the first touch shoots ??? that is the most unrealistic thing and all the pros are using it.
    Looking to their defense they first touch shoot with time finish and you have unestoppable goals...
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    @EA_Andy
    Champions channel has never worked on xbox, any fix on this?