“Picking up the Pieces” SEASON 3: FC Utrecht | Fast Forward post |

Comments

• subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    subpop wrote: »
    I ran out of words to describe how well the team is doing. Absolutely brilliant!!!

Congratulations to Bradley Dean, BTW.

Which level are you playing? I compare this to my story... and I get depressed. :D
    @subpop. I’m playing on Legendary with the OS sliders. A lot of these results were right after the first update. [/quote]

See? I'm extremely depressed now. :D

Utrecht's season is absolutely brilliant. Even if Ajax seems to put some pressure on the team, I think it's a matter of time they start to drop points.

Despite the rebellion of the South Americans, it's difficult to forecast a bad future for this team. They're flying!
  • Stlducks
    1461 posts Professional
    Fantastic run! Everything is going right fom Bradley on and off the pitch.

@subpop don't feel bad. I play on World Class with OS sliders and struggle. Maybe if I was able to play more than a game a day I'd develop some skills. :)
  • Danimal5981
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wish I could....., but I see Ajax hanging in there at only three points and I feel unfortunate that a bribe would be ineffective at a multimillionaire..., can't you let one team slip by? Second place would be all-time best too :blush:
  • JoshDFC
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    The team look unstoppable scoring goals for fun Zivkovic is like a man reborn it wouldn't be surprising if other teams came looking at him
  • Wyojasond
    11551 posts Has That Special Something
    I ran out of words to describe how well the team is doing. Absolutely brilliant!!!

Congratulations to Bradley Dean, BTW.

Which level are you playing? I compare this to my story... and I get depressed. :D
    @subpop. I’m playing on Legendary with the OS sliders. A lot of these results were right after the first update.

See? I'm extremely depressed now. :D

Utrecht's season is absolutely brilliant. Even if Ajax seems to put some pressure on the team, I think it's a matter of time they start to drop points.

Despite the rebellion of the South Americans, it's difficult to forecast a bad future for this team. They're flying![/quote]
    Stlducks wrote: »
    Fantastic run! Everything is going right fom Bradley on and off the pitch.

@subpop don't feel bad. I play on World Class with OS sliders and struggle. Maybe if I was able to play more than a game a day I'd develop some skills. :)
    I wish I could....., but I see Ajax hanging in there at only three points and I feel unfortunate that a bribe would be ineffective at a multimillionaire..., can't you let one team slip by? Second place would be all-time best too :blush:
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    The team look unstoppable scoring goals for fun Zivkovic is like a man reborn it wouldn't be surprising if other teams came looking at him

Been a crazy run. I thought this team had the potential to be good, but nothing like this. The showdown with Ajax will truly show our mettle.
  • Wyojasond
    13 games into the season and FC Utrecht’s unbeaten run is starting to be noticed all over Europe. Manager Dirk Kuyts tactics have changed this team over night and records in the Eredivise look set to fall if the team continues this unbeliveable run.

Az9JBge.jpg
    dQrWmtB.jpg
    7M0h3JQ.jpg
    “Well I don’t think many people will complain about winning 5 out of 6 games in a month, especially when one of those wins was over Ajax, but there is a bit of sadness when I see our unbeaten run end like it did. We head into the Winter break on a nice high after progressing in the KNVB cup as well.”~ Manager Dirk Kuyt
  • Wyojasond
    FS6PjJE.jpg
    A7DzxMR.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    Ejm7A2c.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    Manager Dirk Kuyt and owner Bradley Dean will be sitting down with the media over the winter break to talk about anything and everything. They have urged the fans to submit there questions now and they will do there best to answer them all.

SCGWtCG.jpg
  • JoshDFC
    Josh Nelson: Why has Samantha stepped down? What is the reason behind it?

Should we be nervous about losing key players in January?
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Derek Henkel: Is the sudden departure of Samantha Carroll in any way related to the dissatisfaction of the South American players we in the press keep hearing about?
  • subpop
    Ruud Geldof (AD) - What can stop Utrecht this season? If it's that possible...
  • ASdoZeR
    1362 posts Professional
    Hans-Georg Müller (Kicker Sportmagazin): 'Over here in Germany we certainly heard about special coffee shops in the Netherlands. After this season everybody is asking whether there is a special special one that Kuyt takes his players to? Seriously, it's an impressive offensive power. What makes you that successfull up front? And do you have any fears to lose some of your key players, especially with the tumult within the locker room?'
  • Ashy
    9725 posts League Winner
    Well looks like a title challenge is well under way here, Ajax potentially losing key players helps this too as they look like the only team close to you on points. A good run in the Europa League would be brilliant too, I'd expect you to reach the round of 16 any further just depends what kind of opposition you come up against really
  • Wyojasond
    nEvTPR5.jpg
  • Stlducks
    1461 posts Professional
    Good press conference that will hopefully shut down rumors of drama. As long as the team keeps winning everyone will be happy.

It would be lucky if Ajax sold a few players to weaken their squad and in addition boost your title run.
  • Wyojasond
    A new year brings new challenges for FC Utrecht. Dirk Kuyt and Bradley Dean have built an amazing team, but tensions have begun to rise in the locker room and with the transfer window open, will they be able to keep hold of all there newly found superstars?

JSJspUt.jpg

Hn3W0mL.jpg
    “Well if that doesn’t bring you back to reality, I don’t know what will. We were absolutely horrible this month. Players being selfish, players making horrible decisions and some players just not showing up.....I’m just lost for words right now. We have to figure this out now or our season is going to be over. ~ Dirk Kuyt
  • Wyojasond
    VxG55vi.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    E9ODQSg.jpg

BfOjokx.jpg
  • subpop
    Considering the previous results, it's difficult to say it has been a good month. The internal tension finally caught the results and this is worrying. For now, Utrecht still hold a comfotable advantage, as Ajax seems to notice the transfer of important players, but this irregularity shouldn't continue or the rivals will end up cutting the gap on them.
  • JoshDFC
    Tough run of results but the fact Ajax lost two key players means that month wasn't that bad when you think about it
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    With those latest results, I still have to wonder if there's not something going on in the locker room.

• Wyojasond
    Considering the previous results, it's difficult to say it has been a good month. The internal tension finally caught the results and this is worrying. For now, Utrecht still hold a comfotable advantage, as Ajax seems to notice the transfer of important players, but this irregularity shouldn't continue or the rivals will end up cutting the gap on them.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    Tough run of results but the fact Ajax lost two key players means that month wasn't that bad when you think about it
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    With those latest results, I still have to wonder if there's not something going on in the locker room.

Yeah it was a very rough month. Wasn’t like we really played any differently, we just couldn’t close out games. @Virtual_K.....that’s the kind of locker room atmosphere i think we’d all love to have :D
  • Wyojasond
    Bradley dean walks around the grounds of a mansion his new wife is looking at buying. As he steps out to catch his breath, he can hear her announcing grand plans to completely redo the whole house. Walking around he looks down at his phone once again....still no messages. He takes a big breath and makes a call.....

...The phone rings and a mailbox message starts.. “Hello Sam, trying you again. I really wish you’d take my call. It’s been weird going this long not talking to you. I still don’t know what happened and why you felt the reason to leave......that’s a lie, I know exactly why you left. I’m sorry I sprung all this on you. To be honest I’m a bit sorry I sprung it on myself. I love being married truthfully, but maybe I shouldn’t have rushed into it so fast. Anyways, please come back...I don’t think I can do this without you. The club is a mess and I’m just throwing darts at the wall. Please call me back....bye..

cuGN4w2.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    February is a big month for FC Utrecht. After some ugly losses and dropped points in January, the team is on the verge of losing what looked like a certain title. They also kick off the month with a big battle against BSC Young Boys in the Europa League round of 32. Will they be able to find there form again?

lmwzkP0.jpg
    Nlnby78.jpg
    qaMBGhY.jpg
    “I’m glad I was able to get us back on track. To say we’ve been going through a rough patch is an understatement. We know we are better than we have been playing and I think this is the start of us getting back on track. We all know we have a ton of talent here, and we’re ready to show it. ~Dabney Dos Santos
  • Wyojasond
    FVugko2.jpg
  • Wyojasond
    AYD0A8w.jpg
  • ASdoZeR
    1362 posts Professional
    200w.gif?cid=3640f6095bd7389c57416a72634f029f My face when seeing the updates since January.
    What happened? Is the new year a bad omen for all the guys? Where did Zivkovic go? So many questions...Glad the team managed the turnaround for now at the end of February.
  • JoshDFC
    Some tough teams left in the Europa league. The team struggle when Zivkovic isn't firing which he doesnt seem to be doing at present
  • subpop
    Irregular results lately, but the team stay strong on top of the Eredivise and advance at the Europa League. Probably this is the good news, in the worst moment, Utrecht still are a competent team.

Braga should be an affordable rival, but I am not that sure about the final victory. Next games will tell us a lot about the reality of this team.