TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Richard
    11410 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    @Ian_Ando08 all my Discards are up 600-800 coins Minimum from what I paid Monday due to the CL reckon I should sell up for the 42k profit and restock tomorrow evening?

Is that even a question
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    Richard wrote: »
    @Ian_Ando08 all my Discards are up 600-800 coins Minimum from what I paid Monday due to the CL reckon I should sell up for the 42k profit and restock tomorrow evening?

Is that even a question

giphy.gif
  • MoodyYeti
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    even with the tech avion method i am getting 0 sales

Post a pic of the players you bought, otherwise I can't help you.
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    So Tech Avion: Position Change, 99 Contracs/Fitness, Chem Style and all with popular players?

Kind of but not quite. You can't list players for random prices and expect them to sell. You have to follow a specific chart.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/7680662/#Comment_7680662

Well... isnt that what this tread really is about. Works for most of us without the extra effort that is this tech Avion :wink:

Nope. You can list for whatever with the lazy buyers method. With this, you can't. Otherwise you'll be waiting a little bit longer for players to sell.

Also another misconception is that it takes extra effort. It doesn't. About 90% of the cards I buy have already got a chem style on them. It doesn't take any effort to put on a 99 contract.
    I love the excitement for the great "TECH AVION METHOD!!!!! 1111"

It's just retail, wholesale low, sell high. That's how every shop in the world operates. Sticking a pretty ribbon on the bicycle you've put in the window isn't a "method" it's just a bit of salesmanship.

Hold on, you've never actually posted in this thread before and you've somehow managed to come up with this nonsensical post? Kudos to you. Your other post was a disaster, too. You're pontificating.

As much as you don't like it, it's a trading method. You make the card look as good as possible and sell it for a couple thousand more (or more depending on how much the card is worth). You follow a specific chart. That's what you refer to as a method... You know, a procedure for approaching something.

You must be top 100 traders judging by your holier-than-thou attitude. @FinneganFach
    MoodyYeti wrote: »
    How much is the most people have had profit on the Tech avion method? Like most expensive player wise?

@Absting159 Can you do something about this user spamming this thread and the IF thread please? He literally asks the same questions over and over again, and they've all been answered...

I don’t really think that’s fair. I’m asking how high people go on Tech Avion player prices, as the majority of mine are around 50k. Have I spammed that question??
  • ASteward7
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Alderweireld 22.5k
    Mahrez 32.5k
    Asensio 19.5k

All in one cycle using tech avion
  • Ian_Ando08
    7470 posts League Winner

ive been doing the discard buying for 900 or less and i aint restocked mate because theyve flown out! waiting for the SBC to be over 100% @Cadey 5
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    even with the tech avion method i am getting 0 sales

Post a pic of the players you bought, otherwise I can't help you.
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    So Tech Avion: Position Change, 99 Contracs/Fitness, Chem Style and all with popular players?

Kind of but not quite. You can't list players for random prices and expect them to sell. You have to follow a specific chart.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/comment/7680662/#Comment_7680662

Well... isnt that what this tread really is about. Works for most of us without the extra effort that is this tech Avion :wink:

Nope. You can list for whatever with the lazy buyers method. With this, you can't. Otherwise you'll be waiting a little bit longer for players to sell.

Also another misconception is that it takes extra effort. It doesn't. About 90% of the cards I buy have already got a chem style on them. It doesn't take any effort to put on a 99 contract.
    I love the excitement for the great "TECH AVION METHOD!!!!! 1111"

It's just retail, wholesale low, sell high. That's how every shop in the world operates. Sticking a pretty ribbon on the bicycle you've put in the window isn't a "method" it's just a bit of salesmanship.

Hold on, you've never actually posted in this thread before and you've somehow managed to come up with this nonsensical post? Kudos to you. Your other post was a disaster, too. You're pontificating.

As much as you don't like it, it's a trading method. You make the card look as good as possible and sell it for a couple thousand more (or more depending on how much the card is worth). You follow a specific chart. That's what you refer to as a method... You know, a procedure for approaching something.

You must be top 100 traders judging by your holier-than-thou attitude. @FinneganFach
    How much is the most people have had profit on the Tech avion method? Like most expensive player wise?

@Absting159 Can you do something about this user spamming this thread and the IF thread please? He literally asks the same questions over and over again, and they've all been answered...

Aw, bless you.

No, I'm not a top trader. I'm also not criticising the principle or your great trading prowess, kiddo, don't worry.

It's absolutely the correct thing to do, buying low and selling high.

I'm just having a bit of a light hearted chuckle at the idea that this very basic retail principle is being passed off with its own brand name as some kind of genius "method." You're essentially just being the M&S of the fifa market place.

Relax and try and be a little less sensitive, I'm really not particularly trying to offend you, just expressing a little mirth.
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    Aw, bless you.

No, I'm not a top trader. I'm also not criticising the principle or your great trading prowess, kiddo, don't worry.

It's absolutely the correct thing to do, buying low and selling high.

I'm just having a bit of a light hearted chuckle at the idea that this very basic retail principle is being passed off with its own brand name as some kind of genius "method." You're essentially just being the M&S of the fifa market place.

Relax and try and be a little less sensitive, I'm really not particularly trying to offend you, just expressing a little mirth.

Well, yeah, I knew that but I was more attacking the fact you don't think it's a method. Also no one, absolutely no one, thinks it's a genius method. Stop clutching at straws. Thanks.

If you have a problem with it, take it up with the French community. I can't help you, unfortunately. However, PM me if you want to take it further. We can have a tea party and be friends.
  • Yehudaargazi1
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect

Man, not everyone is as intelligent as you are, and I'm not cynical, some people have to ask questions that might sound silly to others, but that's how they understand the subject... Part also has a problem with English because it is not their first language, so their ability to articulate is not so strong..so in my opinion you do not have to be so hard with people, be easy, they probably just want to learn from you..

By the way, I think you're doing a great job here, you share everything, help and give a lot of great tips,you are one of the pillars of this thread, so, much appreciation and many thanks. B)
  • oregano
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Doesnt matter. RB, LB, RM and LM seem to do good, just testing atm. If you bid at discard you cant lose coins.

I've listed about 20 silvers and got 10 sales with 3 cycles which is nice. I just bid them but the final price is rather far from discard (which is 250 for rares). They still sell for 500-1500 more anyway so it's fine.
  • oregano
    oregano wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    i love the original method with buy low sell high but the sales have gone damp whereas doing this has got me so many more sales so im happy :)

My sales are still going nice without spending time to giftwrap cards ;) I think what matters is to have popular ones with pretty low margins.

It doesn't take more time nor effort than the method in the OP. If I fill up my whole team with 23 players, I'm guaranteed a minimum of 46k. Now imagine if you did the same with a second team.

Well adding contracts to whole team, first getting these contracts - it takes some time. Of course if you can afford it then it's not that bad. For me it's just much too much than I want to spend on trading in a game.
  • ITSSPENO
    1957 posts Fans' Favourite
    @WeahProtein have you tested your results against normal gold players in the same price bracket, or would it be worth even spending a couple more hundred coins to get an attractive amount of contracts + chem style.

What I'm getting at is do you really need to add 99 contracts and certain chem. Is there any point.
  • Yehudaargazi1
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    @WeahProtein have you tested your results against normal gold players in the same price bracket, or would it be worth even spending a couple more hundred coins to get an attractive amount of contracts + chem style.

What I'm getting at is do you really need to add 99 contracts and certain chem. Is there any point.

Man, I can give you my POV... when I started play fut, i preferred to buy the 99 contracts players even when I had to pay a bit more, so yes, adding contracts can make the difference.
  • Richard
    11410 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    Can we change the name of tech avion to crossfit? Similar level of cringe and hipster.
  • Richard wrote: »
    Can we change the name of tech avion to crossfit? Similar level of cringe and hipster.

😂😂👍
  • Rootseyyy
    1279 posts Professional
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

ive been doing the discard buying for 900 or less and i aint restocked mate because theyve flown out! waiting for the SBC to be over 100% @Cadey 5

All mine have seem to have flown off too. Not sure how easy it is to pick people up on bids at the moment but I am selling pretty much anyone including people who have been on my transfer list for ages for at least double what I paid for them.

Granted that's only about 1k a card but if you are selling 5-10 cards a listing like I have it soon adds up. Going to s3e what 6pm brings to see if i can 're list as I've gone through the 50 back ups on my watch list already and down to 97 on my transfer list
  • ITSSPENO
    edited October 2018

Man, I can give you my POV... when I started play fut, i preferred to buy the 99 contracts players even when I had to pay a bit more, so yes, adding contracts can make the difference.

Yeah I get that, but is there any difference from say 20 odd contracts to 99?
  • Sjaban
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect

If you are unsure, why not just test it out yourself. Buy 5 different players, 4 of each, but two with chem, 99 contract and 99 Fitness and two players as it is. List them at same price and see which one will sell fastest
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Otamendi sold at 35000 this morning, restocked for 21500
    Emerson sold for 25000, restocked for 19250
  • Yehudaargazi1

Yeah I get that, but is there any difference from say 20 odd contracts to 99?

For the people who do buy cards this way, there's a difference, It's all a matter of semblance, so yes, 99 contracts look better than 20 contracts.
  • Yehudaargazi1
    I wish I didn't buy all the IF's last night...great time to pick up UCL cards.... go for it guys..
  • Rhodes96
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pique sold mid cycle for 55k. I don't understand some people. Haha.
  • Vinny1979
    3730 posts National Call-Up
    vidal 14k again
  • Dsteve007
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    vidal 14k again

Wish I could get a vidal sale or any sale at the minute. Ha
  • oregano
    I know it's almost an off-topic but I can confirm that silvers are selling nicely - got only couple left from about 30 after 4 cycles.
  • Vinny1979
    3730 posts National Call-Up
    oregano wrote: »
    I know it's almost an off-topic but I can confirm that silvers are selling nicely - got only couple left from about 30 after 4 cycles.

random or league specific
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dsteve007 wrote: »
    vidal 14k again

I stupidly thought that we would get a La Liga SBC.... Bought around 30-ish Vidal at around 8.5k. Have sold 2 or so over the last 3-4 days.

Even more worrying is the fact that Ederson is going down again, after he shortly went up to 22k again. Might cut my losses on him.
  • Dsteve007
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    Dsteve007 wrote: »
    vidal 14k again

I stupidly thought that we would get a La Liga SBC.... Bought around 30-ish Vidal at around 8.5k. Have sold 2 or so over the last 3-4 days.

Even more worrying is the fact that Ederson is going down again, after he shortly went up to 22k again. Might cut my losses on him.

Yea that’s worrying. Hope it picks up for you.
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2018

Man, not everyone is as intelligent as you are, and I'm not cynical, some people have to ask questions that might sound silly to others, but that's how they understand the subject... Part also has a problem with English because it is not their first language, so their ability to articulate is not so strong..so in my opinion you do not have to be so hard with people, be easy, they probably just want to learn from you..

By the way, I think you're doing a great job here, you share everything, help and give a lot of great tips,you are one of the pillars of this thread, so, much appreciation and many thanks. B)
    It's the fact he's asking the same questions constantly. I've helped him out as has @Blarix @dudders and a few others. Have a look through his posts...

What do you mean by normal? Can you elaborate? Do you mean if I spend coins on the same gold players and apply the method but without the chem style + contracts?

If so, I can't answer you fully. I have tried 99 contract + lazy buyers and that did have an effect, but it was a small sample size.

@Richard Doesn't that actually make us all hipsters since we're using the lazy buyers method? Both these methods have been around for a similar duration. Mention that to a casual FIFA player or your average trader, and they'd be saying the same thing. We're literally all on a forum dedicated to FIFA. No one should be taking the moral high ground.

• ITSSPENO
    edited October 2018

It's the fact he's asking the same questions constantly. I've helped him out as has @Blarix @dudders and a few others. Have a look through his posts...

What do you mean by normal? Can you elaborate? Do you mean if I spend coins on the same gold players and apply the method but without the chem style + contracts?

If so, I can't answer you fully. I have tried 99 contract + lazy buyers and that did have an effect, but it was a small sample size.

@Richard Doesn't that actually make us all hipsters since we're using the lazy buyers method? Both these methods have been around for a similar duration. Mention that to a casual FIFA player or your average trader, and they'd be saying the same thing. We're literally all on a forum dedicated to FIFA. No one should be taking the moral high ground.
    @WeahProtein
    So there's a lot of comparison of sales between this method and the tech avion method, but there are quite a few variables.
    With the NIF basic method the margin is usually around 100% however with tech avion it appears to be far less. Is that the major factor? You're closer to the perceived value of the player.
    If that isn't the reason behind the increase in sales, what's the next most important thing? The contracts or the chem style? I would imagine the chem style.

I'm only asking incase anyone else has done this test, I will do it myself once my to is clear but I'm curious of other people's results.

Here's some of today's sales
    38dd5c1e3f4a01a8822b2a6a03d56d0b.jpg

fe728f2f7ceb5885fe148b25fd576124.jpg
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    Gunna give this Avion lark a go. Cheers for advice in the thread @WeahProtein