The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Manual goalie throws STILL NOT FIXED!

Sullivinho12
79 posts Park Captain
Wtf 2 patches in and still not fixed (Not mentioned in the notes at all, so taking that as it's not fixed)!

Was fine in the demo, how hard can it be to fix this.

Comments

• Pheenix
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's built into the game for a reason they aren't fixing any of these skill reducers. Every little help the lazy noobs need they will be given. Game has lost all credibility.
  • eladlad
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wtf 2 patches in and still not fixed (Not mentioned in the notes at all, so taking that as it's not fixed)!

Was fine in the demo, how hard can it be to fix this.

I am still waiting
  • LoboMauProfile
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2018
    Is this thread about the keeper throws where the keepers just throw the ball to a close teammate like if the teammate was fair from them? It's just ridiculous...

And what about the Lobbed Through Balls? Have you guys already noticed it? The ball almost just don't get out of the floor and the opponent player intercept it...

Why can't the manual settings have the same animations as the assisted controls?
  • eladlad
    549 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We should all tag EA's moderators. I already have.
  • LoboMauProfile
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2018
    I started a discussion about the Lobbed Through Balls issue.
    If you have the same issue make it known to whoever read this complains. Not many people plays with the controls set to manual, so we need to make our voices be heard:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/422627/manual-lobbed-through-balls-need-to-be-fixed/p1?new=1