Any punchers here?

Who here punches walls, floors, pillows and whatever else when you concede/lose? I broke my hand last year in a FUT champs match punching the floor after conceding a last minute howler that knocked me out of top 100, now I wear boxing gloves when playing but it’s messed up my use of the analogue sticks.

Comments

• Andy99TradeZ
    13664 posts Has That Special Something
    :D
  • ccooaattssyy
    6902 posts Big Money Move
    You don’t though do you...
  • Keano
    12734 posts Has That Special Something
    You don’t though do you...

• Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Keep your mind busy and make your body tired every day and the anxiety will melt away.

It’s no wonder people here have it when they lock themselves in their bedrooms 8 hours a day playing a game that only makes their lives worse.

• Scutch
    10370 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone says I’m punching with my missus if that helps.
  • holdenwait
    55221 posts National Treasure
    Blarix wrote: »
    Keep your mind busy and make your body tired every day and the anxiety will melt away.

It’s no wonder people here have it when they lock themselves in their bedrooms 8 hours a day playing a game that only makes their lives worse.

:D
  • Keano
    12734 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »

Dont have to see what they look like when youve got WL to play all weekend and rivals all week :trollface:
  • Scutch
    10370 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »

Dont have to see what they look like when youve got WL to play all weekend and rivals all week :trollface:

Exactly! :joy:
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    no, im normal.
  • Blarix wrote: »

Well FIFA keeps the mind busy and all the punching tires out the body :)
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I don’t get aggressive, but I swear a lot.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    My mate threw his controller at the floor last night. Battery shot out and smashed his relatively new 4K TV. He learnt his lesson I guess
  • Ulook92
    12459 posts Has That Special Something
    Im a puncher. Not just with fifa, i have a bad temper and will ounch the **** out of stuff. But sith fifa id rather punch something than break a controller or tv etc.
  • Knowlesdinho
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    On topic, I used to get a lot of Fifa rage a few years back and would shout and bang my desk.

Then my wife asked why I was getting so mad at something that really doesn’t matter?

I took 8 months off and I’ve never raged since. Although I disagree with her that it doesn’t matter :joy:
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    I keep a stress ball in my room. Only had to use it twice his fifa so far. I do find myself getting a lot less stressed now as I can’t be bothered becoming annoyed at the game to be fair. With the stress ball I just **** launch it at a wall on the other side of my room and be done with it :)
  • P
    7504 posts League Winner
    A padded room is the answer. Then you don't need the boxing gloves.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Did wearing boxing gloves help you get T100 this year?
  • Vestergaard
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    I punched a wall only once. Never again. Now I just smash my controller into the floor like a sane person.
  • TonyPicasso
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve broken quite a few controllers over the years and punched one door last year. Felt like a **** every time.

Highlight was Fifa 15, just after the price caps were introduced, Sunday night, 7-8 pm probably. Go down 2-0 on some bs and got so fed up I threw the controller at the ground, but at an angle, kinda like a frisbee flick but with some juice. The **** kicked up hard and went right out the open second floor window in my room into the New Jersey woods where I lived at the time, never to be seen again.

I kinda shrugged, turned the Xbox off, rolled a j and just thought “Wow, it doesn’t get much worse that that, right?”

This was before WL. Good times!