FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• D. Nice
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018

Would be appreciated if one of you guys could also share those "big news" with the people in this thread who don't have twitter. Thanks in advance.
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    The Full list is here: https://sofifa.com/players/updated?hc[]=0

There's 44 new faces coming in the next update.

I'm extremely shocked. No Ryan Sessegnon, but his brother is scanned for some reason. Jorginho, Torreira, Hudson-Odoi, Guendouzi, and Fred also miss out. This is ridiculous, we all knew BuLi faces weren't coming, but this is a weak update. Very weak. Also, why does Ben Chilwell need an update? His face is absolutely fine currently. How they have the audacity to update him but not the usual suspects (Lukaku, Aguero, etc) is beyond me.

EA Corey said he has some big news tmrw, so hopefully there'll be some new faces none of us are a aware of.

• PabloEscobar
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    [/quote]

Wasn’t Dolberg on the list?

[/quote]

Dolberg is on the edited list but not everybody on that list got scan faces they just got edited ...
  • mickjacobjr
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    Düsseldorf have been scanned
  • kanyeezey
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect

Edit: Also funny how they've added faces for Muto, Bernardo and Balogun because they were scanned at their teams in the bundesliga but they probably won't add the rest of the bundesliga faces until next year.

Very weird. They also scanned Leno 100%, so if they add these former buli players, Leno definitely must be added to?! So i hope we get more, this cant be everything...
  • A part Kimpembe, Ruben Neves and Joao Moutinho those new faces are :/
  • ant0ni1995
    89 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    Im so sad they haven't added some faces they could have added easily... as always ea laughing in our faces.
  • Hyrooney
    78 posts Park Captain
    ant0ni1995 wrote: »
    Im so sad they haven't added some faces they could have added easily... as always ea joking in our faces.

I agree that. We just wanna some more players faces who had been scanned this year. So sad.
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hyrooney wrote: »
    Im so sad they haven't added some faces they could have added easily... as always ea joking in our faces.

I agree that. We just wanna some more players faces who had been scanned this year. So sad.

I know I've said this before but we're fully aware people want more scans in the game and as soon as possible.

The thing to remember is that after a player is scanned there's a lot of work that is needed to get them into the game. It's not just a case of player is scanned therefore they're straight in.

We're always trying to increase the amount we have but sometimes there will be players scanned that don't make it in.
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    We're also looking into the updated faces that seem to all have been given the same face.
  • Verdi42
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thank you for taking the time to inform us, @EA_Andy. Would it be possible to give us a litle more info on what you guys are still planning for the next weeks/months? Are more faces coming in future updates? I understand that it takes a lot of work to get from scans to 3D moving heads in a game, so I think the community is understanding about a bunch of faces not being finished yet. What we don't understand though is that EA is reluctant to communicate about what might still be coming and when.

Most people here are waiting for a patch with face updates before starting a career, so if you could just let us know when we can expect what exact faces people here can decide to wait for that patch or to start a career now. That's really all we want. Thank you for your understanding.
  • ChrisW1991
    1404 posts Professional
    @EA_Andy why has Ryan Sessengon at Fulham not been scanned yet his brother has? Ryan is one of the brightest prospects in the Premier League..
  • tommy_p_5
    744 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Hyrooney wrote: »

I know I've said this before but we're fully aware people want more scans in the game and as soon as possible.

The thing to remember is that after a player is scanned there's a lot of work that is needed to get them into the game. It's not just a case of player is scanned therefore they're straight in.

We're always trying to increase the amount we have but sometimes there will be players scanned that don't make it in.

If that's the case, then why have 35+ players had their faces removed this year? @EA_Andy
    Lee Chung Yong, Juan Carlos Paredes, Jack Rodwell, Claudio Yacob, Angel Rangel, Martin Cranie, Wes Hoolahan, Bakary Sako, Stephen Ireland, Stephen Quinn, Reise Allassani, Ryan Taylor, Ross Wallace, Kazenga LuaLua, Sebastien Bassong, Rafa Navarro, Raul Lizoain, Diego Capel, Alejandro Faurlin, Eiji Kawashima, Hatem Ben Arfa, Stephane M'Bia, Nedum Onuoha, Marvin Emnes, Gianni Bruno, Dieumerci Mbokani, Yaya Toure, Carlos Zambrano, Alex Song, Youssouf Mulumbu, Antonio Nocerino, Papiss Cisse, Alessio Cerci, Robinho, Cristian Rodriguez, Guillermo Varela, Omar Gaber, Balasz Dzsudzsak.
    Post edited by tommy_p_5 on
  • Wutanklang
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    Have the faces been added already?
    I'm not at home atm to check.
  • Steph3998
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bundesliga scan for FIFA 20 confirmed :
  • In FIFA 20 we will have a Bundesliga league scan, an update (more or less) Liga and Premier.

I want a Serie A league scan too!!! :(
  • Salazar77
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes Realism and costumization is the future...There needs to be a bigger effort in does Areas of the game
  • Alaily
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In FIFA 20 we will have a Bundesliga league scan, an update (more or less) Liga and Premier.

I want a Serie A league scan too!!! :(

Me too I was actually expecting this to happen this year based on Cr7 transfer to serie A unfortunately it didn't happen
  • OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think its inevitable after EA's efforts to get Dortmund back, and all the faces/stadiums we've seen leaked in the databases (which have now of course 'disappeared' for now) and the fact that now we're seeing sides like Dusseldorf getting scanned similarly to those La Liga sides last year, there's an extremely good chance we'll get the full Bundesliga next game. Shame that now I'm going to be thinking about FIFA 20 when I've had FIFA 19 for less than a month though. :D
  • Abdoabdo_66
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    FIFA 20 ??! After 11 months 👍🙏 Thank you EA
  • PabloEscobar
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    There are so much scanned new or updated faces left out in ea database.... :(:(:(:(
  • Steph3998
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    The new title update doesn't say anything about new starheads... now I'm worried :s
    Bundesliga scan for FIFA 20 confirmed :

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/421849/fifa-title-update-23rd-october#latest
  • ChrisW1991
    1404 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    It's just laughable now tbh.. Year after year, its the same in these forums.. We all complain, there's alot of anger and sadness about star heads and they always leave players out who we expect to be updated or scanned.. It's about time everybody wakes up and stops letting EA do this, I myself will stop playing fifa titles once Red Dead redemption 2 is out.. I've had enough, EA clearly don't care about its players, they haven't done for years, sick of this terrible company and the way they treat us.. Even their 'favourite' Ultimate team players have been lied to, they told them they will be getting the champions league yet they haven't and looking at the pack odds I wouldn't be surprised if players have had enough of buying packs too.. EA must be one of the worst for caring about their player base, been playing fifa since I was a kid and I'm 27 now.. EA are a joke
  • bulldogubld
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still NO UPDATE for Lukaku, De Gea, Aguero, Herrera, Lingard, some West Ham players, Sigurdsson, Messi, Pique, Suarez, Bale, even CRISTIANO RONALDO for god’s sake, which is the game’s cover :))))) BIG SHAME!!!!!!!
  • ChrisW1991
    1404 posts Professional
    Still can't believe Ryan Sessengon hasn't been scanned
  • OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

One of the best young talents in the PL and one of the very few players I care about getting scanned in the three promoted teams, but yet apparently we won't get anything for him. How frustrating.
  • ChrisW1991
    1404 posts Professional

One of the best young talents in the PL and one of the very few players I care about getting scanned in the three promoted teams, but yet apparently we won't get anything for him. How frustrating.

Yeah same mate, he's the one player I've been waiting for so I can sign him on career mode.. Shocking how he's been left out yet his brother has got one.. Knowing EA they've scanned his brother by mistake thinking it was Ryan
  • tommy_p_5
    744 posts An Exciting Prospect

They've missed Bamba, Cunningham and Manga from Cardiff too - all of whom are starters when fit. Bamba was seen being scanned in the video Cardiff released a few weeks back.
  • Steph3998
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    The 44 new starheads is all we are going to get unfortunaltely, the new update is out on PC and there aren't any new starheads :s:'(
  • Pezzatti
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    There's no new faces after update. So... more faces can be add to the final list