Fed up already.

Robinflex
1893 posts Fans' Favourite
I’m done with the gameplay, it’s horrible.

It all started great with the demo and the first weeks, but it’s just bad now.

Open goal misses, ridicolous overheads, finesses, constant pressure, no SBC’s, EA makes it impossible to casualy trade.

Com on EA, give us a decent football game...

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    You're not the only one buddy. I gave up a week and a half ago. Played on game last money, remembered why I stopped and I'm getting RDR on Friday. So I'm pumped lol.
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    You're not the only one buddy. I gave up a week and a half ago. Played on game last money, remembered why I stopped and I'm getting RDR on Friday. So I'm pumped lol.

Same here, it will be WL only, RDR during the week. Never quit FIFA this early
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Robinflex wrote: »

Neither have I. Even that sweatfest that was 18 I didn't quit after three weeks.
  • Hismo
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    This morning was the last straw for me, the terrible servers together with the non exciting skill gap has made it a nightmare to play this game.
    18 was an awful game aswell but atleast you could beat player of whom you where far superior, this year though you are just in for a horrible time.
    Selling my team and investing in discard informs hoping EA will sort either the servers or the AI deffending, im not holding my breath though.
  • TheMightyBee
    4113 posts National Call-Up
    It's terrible, really there is no defending all the issues in the gameplay. I was playing SB yesterday on legendary and even though I won the amount the game just tries to cheat you is outrageous, what's the point of making a game actually tries to cheat you.

They have deliberately made crosses OP as all the CPU does is try to cross in SB, clearly it was done with intention, probably to show off lots of sexy overhead kicks.

Your player is in possession of the ball in the penalty box and 5 yes 5 CPU players stick to your butt and you have no obvious pass on as all your players hide behind the CPU ones. All shots are blocked by miracle flying defenders who move at the speed of sound and then you watch 7 CPU players outrun your whole team and charge forward like they are running into battle.

It just shows the real intentions of EA and how they feel the game should be, obviously they feel shocking gameplay that is flawed will increase profits.

It's just awful, really rubbish.
  • Anthonyr475
    1026 posts Professional
    I'm not enjoying it either. First few weeks were great. But, after the patch. It's just like playing ping pong.
  • Was just as bad before patch.
  • Pheenix
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We are into the final stretch and then it's game over. Maybe less then a month before the game is fully dead. Already just the try hard addicts left as is. Be all over very soon
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Robinflex wrote: »

Me to, pre ordered RDR when I sent Fifa back. Can't wait to play it and Fifa will be a distant memory. The demo I thought was great, was expecting Fifa to play so much better this year but when it was finally released I'm wondering what the hell have they done to it?

The best Fifa i've played for me was Fifa 15. Next year I will wait to see other peoples reviews of the game before I commit to anything. It's a very bad game this year and I know the majority agree, you just have to read reviews.
  • ICUP
    7404 posts League Winner
    two different game speeds over the course of the week is stupid

Got the superfast gameplay where ping pong footie is at its peak, just spam the pass button no matter which way your playing is facing and the pass will reach designated destination

Got superslow gameplay which is actually nice and you actually have to pass the ball around to break up opponent but then players like Icardi become useless unless you just spam crosses.