Prime Zola

I have been debating on which icon to get for a while and I think I have settled on prime Zola? However I am debating a base baggio. Opinions?

Comments

• Vestergaard
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get Gerrard
  • kopking89
    896 posts Professional
    Get Gerrard

• Tennster10
    1909 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jason0498 wrote: »
    I have been debating on which icon to get for a while and I think I have settled on prime Zola? However I am debating a base baggio. Opinions?

Base Baggio is so so good. Great on the ball his, passing is amazing. Only thing is his finishing. not consistant but if you play him as cam with 2 striker. He will assist all day.
    I used him as CF He does put them in but he seem to miss a few good chance that i think it should of go in.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    I was looking at Baggio, but his med attacking workrates really turn me off. Would go with Zola then, better shooting and workrates
  • Nazgul
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zola is amazing
  • trampo23
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nazgul wrote: »
    Zola is amazing

which zola to get?
  • Stejens
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Prime Zola is amazing, I play him at CAM or CM and he just finesse long shot goals all day long.
  • ChelseazazSwe
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Zola is amazing, great finishing with powerful shot power, amazing ball controll and dribbling, his passing is so good in-game + 4 stars weak foot and skill moves
  • Nicku32
    2169 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Prime Zola on Sunday and he is very good (when I play well that is). He is the only icon I have tried this FIFA and is his debut he scored me 5 goals and then a few games later got 4 in one game. I have been playing worse since but I think he had around 22 goals in 17 from CAM with a number of assists (Less than 10 but thats because hes the main goalscorer now it seems, taken over from Kane).

My main gripe is his 76 stamina as he runs around a lot and always seems to be available to pass to. I'd definitely recommend.