Another league sbc

Gingerboaby83
148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
No ligue 1 sbc. Definitely not getting any now. Was hoping we might at least get the bigger leagues.

Comments

• Nervous_Nick
    5007 posts Big Money Move
    it's out now...
  • Gingerboaby83
    Not on Switch it’s not
  • Gingerboaby83
    @EA_Andy is there any reason why we are not getting league sbcs?
  • tallarida
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @EA_Andy is there any reason why we are not getting league sbcs?

If u get a response - unlikely - it will essentially say: we'll look into it. And then you'll never actually get a legit response.
  • Gingerboaby83
    I know but no harm in keeping asking questions. Just want a reason why.
  • tallarida
    The thing is, nobody's gonna get a "reason why". That's cas there's no *good* reason for it not to be included. EA isn't gonna come out with an honest answer. The honest reason why the content isn't there is cause they don't care - and they're not gonna admit that.

Nobody actually believes that it would have been difficult to implement... they had a year to work on this. It's not a gameplay feature...
  • tallarida
    If I had to speculate, this is what happened: they had a problem with the sbc last year (fact)... weren't invested in fixing the problem, but at the same time didn't want to have the same problem 2 years in a row... so they did the "logical" thing and simply scrapped it... am I right or is that just what it looks like?
  • Gingerboaby83
    Either that or they’ll use the not enough cards on the market
  • Solari
    1856 posts Play-Off Hero
    tallarida wrote: »
    If I had to speculate, this is what happened: they had a problem with the sbc last year (fact)... weren't invested in fixing the problem, but at the same time didn't want to have the same problem 2 years in a row... so they did the "logical" thing and simply scrapped it... am I right or is that just what it looks like?

they had it last year so 100% due to the new player pick feature. EA did not bother to invest and implement this feature on the old engine.