Weekend League Rage Quit

FrogMann86
81 posts Park Captain
Hello all,

I was playing my Weekend League games over the weekend and after going a couple of goals up in a particular game, my opponent rage quits just as the second half kicks off. Instead of the regular "You've lost connection to your opponent", I got "Your match result is currently under review. You will be returned to FUT home."

I quickly saved the video of this particular game and carried on with other games with the hope that by the close of the Weekend League earlier today I would have been awarded the win. I still haven't been awarded the win, I have contacted EA Help but I was told to restore licences instead. I have attached a screenshot of the message I got when my opponent DC'd and also a link to the video of the game.

Screenshot:
jAM1Sqi.jpg

Video:

Any advice on how to resolve this will be of great help.

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Might mean it wasn't a range quit and you lost connection?
  • FrogMann86
    81 posts Park Captain
    AFC_95 wrote: »

If I lost connection I would have been given a loss and I would have been logged out of FUT, not returned to home and game was recorded as though I never played it.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    FrogMann86 wrote: »

If I lost connection I would have been given a loss and I would have been logged out of FUT, not returned to home and game was recorded as though I never played it.

Probably another no loss glitch.
  • FrogMann86
    81 posts Park Captain
    FrogMann86 wrote: »

Probably another no loss glitch.

I hope not :neutral:
  • Simsbadger
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This happened to me in first weekend I contacted them while still on that screen and I was told it would be added as a win but it never was I was fuming 😤 but as like most things with ea it’s your connection not there’s lol let me tell u it’s not your connection but I feel like there is a no lose glitch as I’m sure u will see u could still play 30 games not 29 but my complaint fell on deaf ears a little like my other issues since like can’t pass can’t shoot ball bounces off every player lol it’s frustrating and I feel for u but ea just won’t do anything as there’s no way of adding the win or compensate for the loss which I feel is a little unfair