Second patch

Gavlaaaarrr
116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When is the second patch coming out? I’m literally bored of this game already, every goal is either a corner near post header or a overpowered overhead, every single finesse shot is a goal, big Fifa fan but literally the game is about a month old and I’m already sick of it

Comments

• TheTataGuy
    1096 posts Professional
    Finesses are really a problem, people with 66 shooting, shooting ball out of a turn in the top bins like its nothing, lol
  • Jonachasingirls
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nope, the problem is 5.1 dudes who jump over a 6.11 dude and score a downheader. That's the problem
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    It's Donald Ducked beyond repair. There is so much wrong with it, they would pretty much need to start from scratch.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    The game is a mess and is dying a pretty fast death if you ask me. A patch is needed asap but the patch will have to make serious changes to keep this game alive imo.

I'm basically only playing the wl now and doing SBCs and trading during the week. The game isn't even a month old and I've no motivation to play the game anymore the only thing keeping me here is my love of football and that won't even be enough to keep me here much longer.
  • jackm57
    2273 posts Fans' Favourite
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nope, the problem is 5.1 dudes who jump over a 6.11 dude and score a downheader. That's the problem

Who’s 6’11?
  • DutyHarry
    4912 posts National Call-Up
    It's Donald Ducked beyond repair. There is so much wrong with it, they would pretty much need to start from scratch.

This unfortunately, but let's see what new feat...I mean bugs the patch will bring. :D
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional

Who’s 6’11?

Begovic with heels on
  • Fifapayne
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    The game is a mess and is dying a pretty fast death if you ask me. A patch is needed asap but the patch will have to make serious changes to keep this game alive imo.

I'm basically only playing the wl now and doing SBCs and trading during the week. The game isn't even a month old and I've no motivation to play the game anymore the only thing keeping me here is my love of football and that won't even be enough to keep me here much longer.

You are doing better than I
    On my first weekend league match 6-0
    2nd match playing a pretty bad opponent
    All my shots just end up missing

I nearly intercept all his passes( he finished with 65 percent passing.)
    I ended up losing 2-0
    Lol
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Like it’s not that I’m bad either, I finish elite 1 and division 3, it’s just boring, I want to play for the love football but it’s boring, same goals time and time again
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    I hope soon because I can't stand playing people who refuse to actually play you and you end up trying to break down the ai