Importing club to futbin ?

azza452
1539 posts Play-Off Hero
Last year there was a tool on futbin which would analyse everything in you club and tell you values.
Did anyone ever get banned or a warning for using this? Hopefully they create one for this FIFA

Comments

• Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018
    Not up yet
  • coqb2
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I'v been banned last week from the market on web and companion app for using futbin club import, after one warning two days before which was not clear about the problem accountered : they talked about a modfied client xhich was used under my account.
    the sentence has been confirmed without indication of length.
  • Loddar
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    So I thought they changed the way their Import works so it matches EAs rules? They just read the site information from your browser so you have to kind of manually import them.
  • jackm57
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    coqb2 wrote: »
    I'v been banned last week from the market on web and companion app for using futbin club import, after one warning two days before which was not clear about the problem accountered : they talked about a modfied client xhich was used under my account.
    the sentence has been confirmed without indication of length.

You haven't been banned for import - you've been banned for using bots or sniping.

Using FUTBIN import is not against the TOS.

It's advised not to use it by EA but not banable offence.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    jackm57 wrote: »
    Using FUTBIN import is not against the TOS.

It's advised not to use it by EA but not banable offence.

This is just made up nonsense. Using a third-party app to access your FUT account is very clearly against the ToS. Futbin Import provides some huge advantages over regular FUT users.

Will you get caught using it? Probably not today, probably not ever. Is it cheating? Definitely yes. If you use Futbin Import and your account is eventually banned, please don't ever complain about being treated unfairly.