TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• dudders
    2330 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »
    dudders wrote: »
    Always good to change up the tp, if cards are not selling get rid and try some new ones. It’s amazing how many are still trading with the cheap cards people were using at the beginning of the game . A lot more coins flying about those cards are not very desirable anymore. Loads of cards which were 10 to 15k in price now down to 5k and under

What is your profit atm you machine?

I'm at 11.5 mill at the moment bud, but been quiet last couple of days not what is should have been for the weekend

Largely from NIF's/IFs? Or icons too?

majority is from nif's , IF's are just too slow and relying too much on sbc's to get a impact, and had a few icon sales with descent profit but just too difficult to pick up icons at descent prices unless you are watching them all the time

Nope.

I wish i could tell ya but i already told ya. Remember my thread...

I did 3 icon trades a couple of weeks ago , netting probably 150k profit but on the whole all the cards I was looking at were too inflated or people just kept bidding them up, I think the returns on them for the amount of investment are not great unless your trading with the top cards , oh and did i say I have no patiance,lol
  • MoodyYeti
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1c7c2f9da0d785b1aec1d25f06743600.jpg

20 mill here we come.

Are you icon trading mainly?
  • MoodyYeti
    Always good to change up the tp, if cards are not selling get rid and try some new ones. It’s amazing how many are still trading with the cheap cards people were using at the beginning of the game . A lot more coins flying about those cards are not very desirable anymore. Loads of cards which were 10 to 15k in price now down to 5k and under

I'm at 11.5 mill at the moment bud, but been quiet last couple of days not what is should have been for the weekend

majority is from nif's , IF's are just too slow and relying too much on sbc's to get a impact, and had a few icon sales with descent profit but just too difficult to pick up icons at descent prices unless you are watching them all the time

What NIF's do you try and pick up?
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2018

Nope.

I did 3 icon trades a couple of weeks ago , netting probably 150k profit but on the whole all the cards I was looking at were too inflated or people just kept bidding them up, I think the returns on them for the amount of investment are not great unless your trading with the top cards , oh and did i say I have no patiance,lol

Patience is required but not as much with IF trading. 4 time zone differences once you learn them it will be constant flips.

Picked these two up yesterday morning for 1.116 and 1.67

4dffb0860887b23699ef0517dd449390.jpg
  • dudders
    MoodyYeti wrote: »

anything up to up to 50k from the popular league's but mainly bpl
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain

20 mill here we come.

No, i trade nifa,IF,icons,Consumables.

Offloaded the 300 hunter cards i picked up for 2k on Friday
  • dudders

Nope.

Patience is required but not as much with IF trading. 4 time zone differences once you learn them it will be constant flips.

4dffb0860887b23699ef0517dd449390.jpg

yeh I know about the various fluctuations throughout the day , time zones, but not always possible for me to trade at those times due to 3 kids, a nagging wife then work , could probably make a few mill more if I could list when I wanted to
  • MoodyYeti

20 mill here we come.

No, i trade nifa,IF,icons,Consumables.

Offloaded the 300 hunter cards i picked up for 2k on Friday

How much profit was that?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7484 posts League Winner
    @dudders how much profit do you ain't per card mate on the big ones ??
  • MoodyYeti

anything up to up to 50k from the popular league's but mainly bpl

How much do you aim profit wise per player? And do you pick up multiple per one?
  • oregano
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You got 30k after tax with the first one - is it normal for you to flip million coin cards for 3% profit?
  • dudders
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    @dudders how much profit do you ain't per card mate on the big ones ??

10 to 15k
  • ccooaattssyy
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    oregano wrote: »

You got 30k after tax with the first one - is it normal for you to flip million coin cards for 3% profit?

Whats wrong with 3% profit?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7484 posts League Winner

Yes that's the minimum profit you want on icons
  • ITSSPENO
    1957 posts Fans' Favourite
    Made a bit of an error and assigned my watch pile to club, so guess I'm going to have to try offload my to and take stock again
  • oregano
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I didn't say it's bad - I'm just curious. I thought that big cards give bigger profits, but it looks like it's not so sure. It's not unusual to get bigger profits with cards say 50k-150k, so it looks to me like a big risk to spend over a million to wait for a 30k.

• ITSSPENO

I didn't say it's bad - I'm just curious. I thought that big cards give bigger profits, but it looks like it's not so sure. It's not unusual to get bigger profits with cards say 50k-150k, so it looks to me like a big risk to spend over a million to wait for a 30k.

You would aim for a quicker turn around on icon cards.
  • Dodds
    7664 posts League Winner
    KHxXtgE.png
    aYSq1GX.png

Thats just since I cleared my TP before.
  • MoodyYeti
    edited October 2018
    Dodds wrote: »
    KHxXtgE.png
    aYSq1GX.png

When did you clear?
  • Dodds
    7664 posts League Winner
    KHxXtgE.png
    aYSq1GX.png

When did you clear?

About 4 hours ago.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Only got 35 in my TP, need to try some new players
  • BagelBlue
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only got 35 in my TP, need to try some new players

Same, bit lost on who to go for at the minute
  • Blarix wrote: »

I know it sounds lazy to ask, but still, could you elaborate? I usually get around 60% of my sales in EU prime and most of the rest during US Primetime, but for example people keep saying that US Primetime is bad for buying but its then when I tend to get the best prices. Anyway I don't seen to do it all right, I got very good sales at the start and during the UCL frenzy but it completely dried during the last week both with NIFs and IFs.
  • Azof
    16417 posts World Class
    258ec040f8c657b9135143076fe48b78.png
  • ITSSPENO
    500ish, mainly discards apart from my team.

Will clear out during sbc's
  • Ian_Ando08
    7484 posts League Winner
    @Dodds how much profit do you aim for per card ?
  • Dodds
    7664 posts League Winner

Couple of K, don’t really mind as long as they go.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7484 posts League Winner

Couple of K, don’t really mind as long as they go.

Tbh was thinking of going that way looks to get alot more sales
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Otamendi sold at 35k BIN. Restocked at 20500
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Otamendi sold at 35k BIN. Restocked at 20500
    Next cycle, that same Otamendi sold at 35k BIN, which is strange because i have one up for 30k BIN. Restocked for 22500