Considering quitting FIFA

TheBalenci
107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
like honestly is there any point.

i go play games to have fun not to get stressed out and throw my controller at the wall

Comments

• Kamilflage
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    Haha yeah man....I stop myself from throwing my controller...once almost threw it at the TV, stopped at the last minute
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16648 posts World Class
    Superglue the controller to your hands then
  • SGLT
    6819 posts Big Money Move
    Padded walls
  • Kamilflage
    SGLT wrote: »
    Padded walls

Genius
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    start trading. more fun than playing the game and you make more coins from it :D
  • TalentFG
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Red Dead is out soon, give it a go
  • TheBalenci
    start trading. more fun than playing the game and you make more coins from it :D

yea i do i make like 70-90K per day but still whats the point. im just in a depressed mood
  • TheBalenci
    TheBalenci wrote: »

i go play games to have fun not to get stressed out and throw my controller at the wall

and with new games like rdr2 coming ill be more inactive
  • Kamilflage
    Get R94....sell everything and buy him. He will make the game fun again
  • Argie8
    6256 posts Big Money Move

yea i do i make like 70-90K per day but still whats the point. im just in a depressed mood

Sounds like me during Fifa 18 and 17. Quit midway through last year and now mainly play fortnite. Still get triggered but not to the levels of Fifa. You'll be happier playing other games most likely. Mentally I'm doing much better
  • STaLLiOnO
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect

I love trading, but i'm not good at the market with trading. lets start some type of trading group?
  • nathswfc
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero

Get some sertraline, may sort you out if thats how you feel
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    This fifa seems to have given more butthurt than Trump getting elected gave to the far left :trollface:
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner

Here’s a tip. Keep an old controller near you when playing, throw that one instead!
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Couchy wrote: »

Here’s a tip. Keep an old controller near you when playing, throw that one instead!

Or just grow up
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Paciga45 wrote: »

Or just grow up

Or you let the man vent his frustrations in his own way?
  • ccooaattssyy
    12064 posts Has That Special Something

• Thefranchise92
    4317 posts National Call-Up

I was the same then I played high pressure and fast build up. Having so much more fun. Regularly having 10 shots minimum in a game. I'd rather die on my sword
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up

Or just grow up

No.

I’m not going to endorse people acting like fools
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018

Or just grow up

Breaking controllers is just stupid. Maybe some anger management exercises

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/anger-management/art-20045434

these are top advices:

4. Take a timeout

8. Use humor to release tension

• Cheetah Thumbs
    4408 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    This fifa seems to have given more butthurt than Trump getting elected gave to the far left :trollface:

MAGA :p:p
  • James Libby
    7323 posts Big Money Move
    You guys are way too horned.
  • Kamilflage

Or just grow up

Or just buy a PS4 controller and throw that one instead
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play cod, 50x better than this awful thing
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Haha yeah man....I stop myself from throwing my controller...once almost threw it at the TV, stopped at the last minute

Hit my missus with my charger wire when I went to throw the controller across the room last week and forgot I was charging it...

Fifa is bad for her health.
  • Falafelmonster
    5090 posts Big Money Move
    You guys are way too horned.

• Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    Sooooo many of these threads at the mo.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    This fifa seems to have given more butthurt than Trump getting elected gave to the left :trollface:

• Summer69
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its just a game
  • DonovanFan
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yes the cheating exploit driven community kills the Game. IMHO two things killed fifa : 1. YouTube and 2 custom tactics