2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some boy you @Th3 UK Smurf mind

Haha I always seem to play better as an underdog @KingLionel10
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Is that benz guy on twitch @BenzP7 ?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Ill see that gold 3 I achieved and I’ll raise you a gold 2 :lol: three straight wins to finish my weekend at 17-11. Finally get 2 upgrades to my RTG this week
    jucpw9.png

Actually ridiculous, well done mate!
  • ColeWorld
    9819 posts Has That Special Something
    The amount of times I hit the bar is crazy
  • xciljw
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    @xciljw

What team you using?
    @ccooaattssyy
    Ingame it looks like this:
    CR7
    Mbappe Neymar Bale
    Matuidi 85 Blanc
    Sandro Varane Ramos SBC Juanfran
    Courtois
  • Navraat
    3150 posts National Call-Up
    Prepare for kids to cry

o7bvtsgwyht11.jpg

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17212 posts World Class
    Navraat wrote: »
    Prepare for kids to cry

o7bvtsgwyht11.jpg

"We feel AI defending isn't quite good enough yet, so it's being improved even more"
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    My CDM & RCM swap ig or my CAM goes to CDM how is this not fixed yet ? You ever seen Neymar play CDM ? he's trash , I reset my game & it still won't work . Yes , They are swapped IG on tactics , Do I need to make a new squad to make it work ? costing me games & it's not fun . 2XP on COD I go
  • jenksiee123
    21187 posts Club Captain
    Patches as in plural, at least they know it's going to take more than 1 to sort out this crock of ****.
  • sturges12345
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    Fuji rage quiting and can't even get gold 1
  • MisterJV
    Last patch made me hit the post even more . The game needs an overhaul & no word from the Com Manager .
  • xciljw
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    MisterJV wrote: »
    My CDM & RCM swap ig or my CAM goes to CDM how is this not fixed yet ? You ever seen Neymar play CDM ? he's trash , I reset my game & it still won't work . Yes , They are swapped IG on tactics , Do I need to make a new squad to make it work ? costing me games & it's not fun . 2XP on COD I go

You should not touch your dynamic tactics ingame. Any change you make in a dynamic tactic while in a game, will result in position switching. Only way to solve it is making a substitution. You are welcome. :wink:
  • ColeWorld
    9819 posts Has That Special Something
    9-1 but don't bother playing anymore
  • MisterJV
    edited October 2018
    I start in some variant 433 formation & swap ig to 4231...... nah fam . Got Neymar @ CDM , Allan @ RCM , Cuadrado & CAM all this bs . EA make millions but too cheap to pay game testers :joy:

Let me tell yall something ..... Ramos is worthless . Scores a crap ton of OG's , so damn lazy as well .
  • NoToHullTigers
    1388 posts Professional
    Really struggled this weekend with 4231, went 11-7, joined the crowd and switched to 4321, all stay back whilst attacking besides the front 3 which are stay forward, won my next 3 games comfortably, may go for gold 2 later on
  • Dan is Clutch
    24558 posts Club Captain
    xciljw wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »

You should not touch your dynamic tactics ingame. Any change you make in a dynamic tactic while in a game, will result in position switching. Only way to solve it is making a substitution. You are welcome. :wink:

I got a red card earlier, i play 4222 and wanted to switch to 4231 and put Kante at RB (i had no FB's on the bench and Florenzi got the red card) I stupidly did that in the sub menu instead of using my tactics. Ended up with Kante playing ST and IF Arnautovic playing RB. It was fantastic. :joy:
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    My first ever WL, went in with low expectations and just wanted to get 6 wins for a player pick and ended up with gold 3. Absolutely made up :) and with 433(5)! <3
  • Dan is Clutch
    24558 posts Club Captain
    Shutup wrote: »
    My first ever WL, went in with low expectations and just wanted to get 6 wins for a player pick and ended up with gold 3. Absolutely made up :) and with 433(5)! <3

Nice one mate!
  • Navraat
    3150 posts National Call-Up
    Navraat wrote: »
    Prepare for kids to cry

o7bvtsgwyht11.jpg

"We feel AI defending isn't quite good enough yet, so it's being improved even more"

:joy:
  • Shutup

Nice one mate!

Thanks bud, can't wait to get those 81 rated Serie B red cards :p
  • SGLT
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    How many wins is it you need to get a player pick that isn’t capped at 82 rated, been away for the wkd and not long back, going to see if it’ll be doable
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    SGLT wrote: »
    How many wins is it you need to get a player pick that isn’t capped at 82 rated, been away for the wkd and not long back, going to see if it’ll be doable

I'm pretty sure there isn't any cap you can get any overall regardless
  • Dan is Clutch
    24558 posts Club Captain

Nice one mate!

Thanks bud, can't wait to get those 81 rated Serie B red cards :p

At least they'll look cool. :joy:
  • Shutup

Silver 1.

Silver 3 & 2 is capped at 84
  • SGLT

I'm pretty sure there isn't any cap you can get any overall regardless

Ok cheers mate, thought I had seen something saying about certain ranks only been able to get a certain rating
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Silver 1 - 11wins to avoid the cap (think that’s at 84 though not 82)
  • RBailss
    11801 posts Has That Special Something
    Well played dad @Th3 UK Smurf
  • B16Lad
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    14-3 for my first weekend league, wish I had more time to commit to this game as so far (unlike most) I’m enjoying this game
  • M98H
    12696 posts Has That Special Something
    Had to win my last game to get elite with a broken LT and LB.....
    1-1 at HT and the dude subs on CR7, Neymar and Mbappe :joy:
    Ended up winning 3-1 thank ****
  • SGLT
    B16Lad wrote: »
    Silver 1 - 11wins to avoid the cap (think that’s at 84 though not 82)

Ok cheers