Pls EA, pls..

Maggoo
85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just fix them damn finesse shots from 25m+ and those speed advantages for defensers. So damn unrealistic.

Comments

• Colt_seevers
    1063 posts Professional
    No different than last years low driven shots
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move

A lot different. Defenders actually block shots now. Low drivens went in no matter how many defenders you had in front of the ball.
  • Colt_seevers
    1063 posts Professional
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

A lot different. Defenders actually block shots now. Low drivens went in no matter how many defenders you had in front of the ball.

What I’m saying is, currently the finesse is the shot to use in 19. In 17/18 it was that low driven mess. Every year will have its op shot
  • Maggoo
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well them let those shots in but the speed difference between attackers with ball an defenders is just a joke. I mean sure in some situations defenders should be able to catch up but not in every single one.
  • Crookieee123
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I get that it's op but abuse it aswell as your opponent? Happens every year
  • Zv1k0
    5792 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

What I’m saying is, currently the finesse is the shot to use in 19. In 17/18 it was that low driven mess. Every year will have its op shot

And what I'm saying is, you can defend finesse shots. You couldn't defend low drivens.
  • J_DAWG290
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    I actually don’t mind it. At least it makes it nore difficult for people to play ultra defensive and sit really deep.