1600 pounds on fifa points

best player i packed is lewandowski and marcelo!
opened 100 2 player packed got 1 walkout Casemiro!
got 26 walkouts here they are

rakitic x2 buffon
otamendi x2 boateng
pique marcelo
naldo x2 lewandowski
hernandez inform bonucci x3
ozil Casemiro untradable
fernandinho perisic x2
cech inform bailly inform
verratti koulibaly
mandzukic inform
hamsik

thx ea for the awesome rewards
worst of all the last pack i will ever open in fifa
was a player called hurtado taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ !!!!

Comments

• QuinnUK87
    2058 posts Fans' Favourite
    You make more selling consumables from packs than you do the actual players... Alot of people just don't realise this, or are too lazy.
  • i play on xbox maybe should try ps4 ..... could of bought 8 of them !
  • ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    Lol I spent £30 on Monday for 4600 points and got Messi in 1st pack and then scream forsberg 3 packs later
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    I haven’t spent a single penny on the game, but do any reasonable SBC’s and I store all the <84 rated players in my club for future SBC’s.

My best two drops are Griezmann & Varane - my best player currently is only Salah but that rewarding feeling you get when you build a half decent side having not spent money.. it outdoes any pack luck you get when you spend money.

That said, it isn’t a dig at those of you who do cause I used to do it myself.
  • Theomanny
    2731 posts National Call-Up
    U need to buy more. Go on then feed them more
  • HideousCompany
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Surely after a few hundred pounds were spent with nothing good out of packs, you'd have stopped...
  • limjitwe
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    Some accounts are just jinxed like mine. I’ve not packed a player above 100k. I’ve spent around £300

My friends were packing Pogba Aubameyang etc. Recently one of my friends packed Ronaldo
  • i got messi last year and ronaldo the year before hurtado is in my team for the rest of the year
  • ElatedKarnage
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    I haven't spent a penny and I've managed to pack Salah, Umtiti, Fabinho, Reus, Sterling and Casemiro. It's just luck.
  • Bahpham
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So another pay to win squad
  • Bahpham wrote: »

i sold all my players and opened packs with them ! NO MORE FIFA POINTS FOR ME ! and i had to buy a new controller 50 quid ! smashed my other one u owe me ea !!! 2 mill coins nothing -.-
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Bahpham wrote: »

i sold all my players and opened packs with them ! NO MORE FIFA POINTS FOR ME ! and i had to buy a new controller 50 quid ! smashed my other one u owe me ea !!! 2 mill coins nothing -.-

Hahaha :trollface:

Only one person to blame - and its you
  • rnmays1
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    How many coins did you make in total?
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Some accounts are just jinxed like mine. I’ve not packed a player above 100k. I’ve spent around £300

My friends were packing Pogba Aubameyang etc. Recently one of my friends packed Ronaldo

that's just not true
  • Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

that's just not true

Mines been jinxed since I moved to ps4. I had more luck with packs on my Xbox
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Cantonal7l wrote: »
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

that's just not true

Mines been jinxed since I moved to ps4. I had more luck with packs on my Xbox

No
  • Seanmcd
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park

Just why
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something

I think you need a relaxing break tbh
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone who spends anything on this game for a bunch of pixels deserve to be made to only ever pack Origi...
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hunger and world crisis...
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    1600 pounds is nothing on this game. you got lucky with your pulls
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice pulls mate!
  • Andy87
    3969 posts National Call-Up
    I've spent nothing and I've pulled Douglas Costa and Lukaku.

Last year I spent £20 and ended up getting Messi from an SBC.

It's just pure luck who you pull but you're better off spending nothing then you won't be left disappointed and out of pocket.
  • '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    So you spent £1,600. Packed nothing!! Then sold everything or done 2 player upgrade packs. Opened packs with your coins and now you have nothing!?!

Are you mentally ill?
  • Simmo
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    You've already given EA the equivalent of buying 33 copies of their game. Not sure they'll be bothered if you never buy it again lol
  • rnmays1 wrote: »

made about 2.5 to 2 .8 mil coins done sbc hazard got nothing in the packs did loads of sbcs

taking break like WarrenBarton said, first month of fifa and 1600 is mad, saved for it but ,disappointed
    but its just luck at the end of the day. if i didnt have bad luck id have no luck at all !
  • fazer
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    Dont spend money on FP you can build good team without spend huge amount $- Play often in Rivals - take coins for rang 1 - Next same with weekend league - Next step use your coins for trading in markets - Check first few tips from the best traders following few good chanels from youtube can help you make money . Make some invests + snipe cards from time to time and you easy build team for let say 2 milion coins in short time period or you can continue invest huge number $ its your choice.
  • rnmays1 wrote: »

made about 2.5 mil coins done sbc hazard got nothing in the packs did loads of sbcs
    taking break like WarrenBarton said first month of and 1600 is mad saved for it but
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    So you spent £1,600. Packed nothing!! Then sold everything or done 2 player upgrade packs. Opened packs with your coins and now you have nothing!?!

Are you mentally ill?

i regret nothing !
  • '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    rnmays1 wrote: »

made about 2.5 mil coins done sbc hazard got nothing in the packs did loads of sbcs
    taking break like WarrenBarton said first month of and 1600 is mad saved for it but
    '96dc2 wrote: »

Are you mentally ill?

i regret nothing !

Seems like you do though. If you had of sold everything you would of had easily 5m coins. At least then you could bought a semi good team.