TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Fantastiko
    70 posts Park Captain
    Love it. Restocked for 1.6k
    ebeaff5c8e538d56b7389639ad0f4b95.jpg

Also bought 5 vidals for 9.6 and 5 Bernardo Silva IF for 42k. Maybe we see a Messi SBC ? He is going to take his prize in 15 minutes.
  • Hollandman
    2118 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah yesterday i upped my 84s to 9k and my 83s to 6k hoping for Scream sbc with 83 teamrating.Result is 2 sales a day instead of 20,but to lazy to lower all the players
  • rickir1
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If the Scream SBC is coming it should be on Monday based on what happened last year. Last year required an 83 rated squad afaik

Also, here's my sales from yesterday:

Opening TP: 1,525,934

Ribéry 25.0
    Miranda 15.5
    Kepa 2.4
    Lopes 3.3
    Rui Patricio 3.8
    Balotelli 2.3

Closing TP: 1,548,840
  • Hollandman
    Haha sold Mkhitaryan 16.5k
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Not too late to get on the 83s and 84s guys. I picked up a load of Reina's for 750 last night, quite a few other 83s for <1k and a ton of Payet's for 2k a piece. Prices still WAY too low, only needs 1 SBC and they'll sky rocket.

Oh and sold a Bailey for 4k. Re-stocked for 850.
  • Rootseyyy
    1279 posts Professional
    Smalling sold for 4.7k restocked for 800c
    Talisca sold for 2.2k not restocking yet as going to load up on more 83s/84s
  • Hollandman
    Yeah have a full tp and full watch list full of 83,84
  • Hollandman
    My only concern is that they dont do a scream sbc with 83 rated team
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Last year they did Path to Glory SBC 2nd week of November so I'd expect them to do something similar - possibly with UCL/EL cards this year. 84s went up to 8-8.5k.
  • ITSSPENO
    1957 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hollandman wrote: »
    My only concern is that they dont do a scream sbc with 83 rated team

@Hollandman even if they don't you can still sell them off slowly using this method at 2k a piece
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Made quite a few sales yesterday throughout the day, nothing major. Overnight sold a Thiago for 40k, restocked at 19k. This morning sold a Bailly at 15k Bin. Restocked at 9700
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    Gonna open bid all my TP some point today and do a huge restock. I'm not happy with the amount of sales I'm getting per day.

I want that title back off @dudders :cry:
  • PelzyWelzy
    9317 posts League Winner
    Dodds wrote: »
    Gonna open bid all my TP some point today and do a huge restock. I'm not happy with the amount of sales I'm getting per day.

I’ve been really tempted to do something similar this past week..

I’ve had a total mare tbh.. selling players too early, being a total **** and getting caught out by that Icon Set, first team players I’ve sold have risen, ones I’ve replaced them with remained stagnant or dropped in price.

Feel like I’ve essentially set fire to 1m :joy:
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner

You bidding on nifs or ifs?
  • RGib1990
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold a Davinson at 62k and IF Arnie at 82k.
    Restocked at 46k and 68k.

Been slow last few days but 26k ish profit is good.
  • Sellish
    8975 posts League Winner
    Been making 50k in 4 hours today. Fantastic day.
  • dudders
    2330 posts Fans' Favourite
    Always good to change up the tp, if cards are not selling get rid and try some new ones. It’s amazing how many are still trading with the cheap cards people were using at the beginning of the game . A lot more coins flying about those cards are not very desirable anymore. Loads of cards which were 10 to 15k in price now down to 5k and under
  • ccooaattssyy
    6932 posts Big Money Move
    dudders wrote: »
    Always good to change up the tp, if cards are not selling get rid and try some new ones. It’s amazing how many are still trading with the cheap cards people were using at the beginning of the game . A lot more coins flying about those cards are not very desirable anymore. Loads of cards which were 10 to 15k in price now down to 5k and under

What is your profit atm you machine?
  • dudders

I'm at 11.5 mill at the moment bud, but been quiet last couple of days not what is should have been for the weekend
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    Cantona84 wrote: »

You bidding on nifs or ifs?

I'll be BIN'n both really, don't have the time to bid.
  • ccooaattssyy

I'm at 11.5 mill at the moment bud, but been quiet last couple of days not what is should have been for the weekend

Largely from NIF's/IFs? Or icons too?
  • dudders

majority is from nif's , IF's are just too slow and relying too much on sbc's to get a impact, and had a few icon sales with descent profit but just too difficult to pick up icons at descent prices unless you are watching them all the time
  • ccooaattssyy
    edited October 2018

majority is from nif's , IF's are just too slow and relying too much on sbc's to get a impact, and had a few icon sales with descent profit but just too difficult to pick up icons at descent prices unless you are watching them all the time

Superb!

And yes, I agree RE: IF.
  • Azof
    16394 posts World Class
    1485f5c73817f8da044f5a4b1403a3d8.png
    Had 22 Rabiot bought for 1.2k or less, hopefully shift them all for that
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    3 sales in the first cycle after refreshing the whole TP, I'll post them up tomorrow.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Bellerin gone @8k.

Current price on market 1.8k

Does he have long hair yet?
  • Blarix
    20811 posts Club Captain

Nope.

I wish i could tell ya but i already told ya. Remember my thread...
  • Currieman
    4920 posts National Call-Up
    Sold a Ricardo Pereira for 7k. Restocked for 2.9k.

I will still never understand the mind of a lazy buyer but it’s great.
  • Blarix
    20811 posts Club Captain
    1c7c2f9da0d785b1aec1d25f06743600.jpg

20 mill here we come.
  • Hollandman
    Barzagli 8k