SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    CarpeDiem wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    zl Gshock wrote: »
    Locked out of this weekend league, as didn't redeem in time. Bizarre system. Was ready for a morbid unsociable weekend.

you have to redeem in advance? thats bs

Yep. After you claim your rewards you basically have 12 hours to get on to your console and reedem or miss out on the upcoming weekend.

To be fair everyone who plays it should be 2,000 ahead every week. I claim mines on a Monday and get the other 2,000 on a Thursday to repeat the process.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Locked out of this weekend league, as didn't redeem in time. Bizarre system. Was ready for a morbid unsociable weekend.

Yep. After you claim your rewards you basically have 12 hours to get on to your console and reedem or miss out on the upcoming weekend.

To be fair everyone who plays it should be 2,000 ahead every week. I claim mines on a Monday and get the other 2,000 on a Thursday to repeat the process.

how do you know on monday you wanna play fifa all weekend though?
  • xGeorgeSmithx

If I don't want to play then I've another 2,000 spare to use if I didn't play. Let's be honest if you're playing weekend league your going to play it most weeks.
  • fergoosee

If I don't want to play then I've another 2,000 spare to use if I didn't play. Let's be honest if you're playing weekend league your going to play it most weeks.

i wanna play it once and never again tbh
  • xGeorgeSmithx

That's what happens when your trash bud xxx
  • fergoosee

when the games trash*
  • xGeorgeSmithx

when the games trash*

Every game is trash these days to kids like you
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    8-2 in the weekend league so far, would be the weekend I'm fully occupied :))) working at 6am then all day sesh for st mirren away
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    3-0 and done for the night. Working weekends is becoming too inconvenient. Still loving Dybala and opinion on Mbappe has changed. Scored a few match winners cutting in from the right. Came from behind twice. 2-0 Down first game after 20 minutes.
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just lost my first game at 11 to 0.
    Lost to Weeman who was a consistant top 100 player last year by a ballhair. Could not stop those 30 yard finesses he was pulling out his erse.
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Won 1 game out of 6 in rivals last night. No excuses, just beat by better players but it's a bit ridiculous getting matched with far better players for so many games.

Decided to sell my team and go BPL for a change. Anyone tried Kane?
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Andy87 wrote: »
    Won 1 game out of 6 in rivals last night. No excuses, just beat by better players but it's a bit ridiculous getting matched with far better players for so many games.

I had him at the very start. Great with the ball at his feet but didn't rate his heading.
  • Sykesy
    Mik wrote: »

I had him at the very start. Great with the ball at his feet but didn't rate his heading.

Mandzukic the op king of Fifa 19
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sykesy wrote: »

Especially if you have the scream version.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Any chance of our best players not being injured Haring now

• fergoosee
    jamle1874 wrote: »

naismith is playing
  • jamle1874
    edited October 2018

naismith is playing

Berra, Souttar, Uche, Haring out and smith suspended, all would of started this game big losses.. intresting to see if we can cope
  • fergoosee

naismith is playing

Berra, Souttar, Uche, Haring out and smith suspended, all would of started this game big losses.. intresting to see if we can cope

its only aberdeen should be fine
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class

naismith is playing

skysports-bruce-anderson-aberdeen_4381337.jpg?20180805150012

Looks like we might be playing 3/5 at the back
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Sykesy wrote: »

I had him in my Serie A team but I do a Serie A team every year so went for something different. Think I'll go La Liga next.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Plenty bookings at Tynecastle the day
  • Sykesy
    Killie getting beat on grass, Shocker
  • fergoosee

naismith is playing

telt ya
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone watching Sportscene just now? Just turned it on whilst I get ready to go out and my god it’s brutal to listen to.
  • fergoosee
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Anyone watching Sportscene just now? Just turned it on whilst I get ready to go out and my god it’s brutal to listen to.

aye they ruined it
  • Sykesy
    Mom the Killie. Both score no draws coming through again. Get closer with these than I do with straight wins :joy:
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    We should be winning by about 5 goals just now. The number of chances we miss is criminal.
  • fergoosee
    SC1967 wrote: »
    We should be winning by about 5 goals just now. The number of chances we miss is criminal.

thats just coz hibs are pish
  • jamle1874
    Take that, game of two half’s is the first and Aberdeen in the 2nd Naisy missed the pen to make it 3.. let’s be having someone else take them now eh
  • Hibee
    12044 posts Has That Special Something
    Poor result today. Didn’t see it but sounds like we were well beat.