TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Vinny1979
    3708 posts National Call-Up
    xAlien wrote: »
    Pretty new to this method... am I correct in having one of each card I’m selling? Is it ok to have multiples? Atm I have one of each except for Keita and Morata as they’ve been selling better than the rest, have 4-5 of each of those on sale at any given time

yes

More to choose from

look at it this way

In a shop with 100 mars bars, no choice

another shop with 100 different chocolate bars, more choice = more sales
  • dudders
    2330 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    Pretty new to this method... am I correct in having one of each card I’m selling? Is it ok to have multiples? Atm I have one of each except for Keita and Morata as they’ve been selling better than the rest, have 4-5 of each of those on sale at any given time

yes

More to choose from

look at it this way

Who’s selling chocolate bars, Aero mint please
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    dudders wrote: »

yes

More to choose from

look at it this way

Good choice my man ! I'll take a twix though
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Azof wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    you got unbanned @LukakuMUFC ?

Nope. Didn't bother. 13 days without reply for the one guy. I knew in 13 days I could've made all the coins back on a second acc. Already on 1.7m, only had 3m on there

@Blarix

:joy:
  • Vinny1979
    :D :D :D
  • Vinny1979
    edited October 2018

yes

More to choose from

look at it this way

Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

yes

More to choose from

look at it this way

And there we go

This method in a nutshell

If I only sold mars bars you go elsewhere. But I stock what you like, thats 19k please

:trollface:
  • ITSSPENO
    1955 posts Fans' Favourite

yes

More to choose from

look at it this way

Fair point, but what if you run out of snickers? Nobodies coming in to buy a chomp...
  • krakos000
    17447 posts World Class
    Bought a Vidal to try out and see if he sells
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    Last year they have a 83 rated squad for a Scream card SBC...

Wouldn't hurt to pick up some cheap 83s I guess
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite

yes

More to choose from

look at it this way

How much bites you getting per sale? Also profit? Haven't tried it myself cause i've seen loads on twitter do it and the list of names has been given so i'd expect there'd be loads up
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

yes

More to choose from

look at it this way

Standard Wispa for me, or a crunchie.
  • Sellish
    8895 posts League Winner
    Just sold a Mendy for 21k with 40min left lol.
  • Tof33z
    6321 posts Big Money Move
    I'd buy a star bar for max bin any time
  • Longballs
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pretty sure I’m selling Bounty’s. Nobody wants them.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Di Maria 9k
    Trippier 9k
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Longballs wrote: »

I love bounty's...i don't get why people don't like it. Every one I know always says "bounty is filth "
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Busquets and Verratti upto 60k and 21k cause of the scream promo leak. Mandzukic also went from 2k to 3.5k. Both Busquets and Verratti were 44k and 13k, I'd had bought a few cause they were in the Hazard SBC and they're going out of packs :)
  • FreddieKane
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Blarix wrote: »
    Longballs wrote: »

I love bounty's...i don't get why people don't like it. Every one I know always says "bounty is filth "

Another Bounty lover in the wild!
  • Hollandman
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    Picked yesterday a load of 82s for 700'83s for 1000-1200,84s for 2-2500.Hoping for.scream sbc tonight
  • Vinny1979
    Night sales
    Vidal again 14k bought 9
    Werner 4.5k bought 2.5k

Not much but profit

Another howedes 21k
    That was priced low
  • krakos000
    17447 posts World Class
    Night sales
    Vidal again 14k bought 9
    Werner 4.5k bought 2.5k

Not much but profit

Another howedes 21k
    That was priced low

Haven't sold Vidal yet and I have him listed for the same price:/
  • Vinny1979
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Night sales
    Vidal again 14k bought 9
    Werner 4.5k bought 2.5k

Not much but profit

Another howedes 21k
    That was priced low

Haven't sold Vidal yet and I have him listed for the same price:/

Bought 8 between 8-9k

Sold 3 so far

Keep listing
  • Had some spare change, bought one of every 84 that was under 4K and every 83 that was under 2k. Figured low risk while I’m away this weekend
  • Alford1995
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    Hoping that scream sbc tonight. Full trade pile of 83-84 rateds for dirt cheap so fingers crossed i can double my money
  • ITSSPENO
    1955 posts Fans' Favourite
    ca8f7cd0051f627711f078086232ce62.jpg
    59c407a464237faf9cfa91083f0db194.jpg
    3e53e60de75e37db6a3f7dbfd1880072.jpg
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Sellish wrote: »
    HeroBent wrote: »
    maXmood wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    My sales have completely dried up :(

same... this week is like 6 sales so far..

Supply of nifs is too high. This method works best the first weeks of the game. Then it will slowly die..

It works year around.
    Not making 100k per day as in the start but lazy buyers never quits so why should we?

Never quit. Was a bit unprecise in my post. In my opinion it works best in the start of the game for almost every card. Later in the game it works better for the popular/OP and more high rated cards. Example from last year is Bakayoko who worked the whole year. Just my opinion and my experience and feel free to think I am wrong as I migth be;-)

No need to go there @WeahProtein.
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite

Supply of nifs is too high. This method works best the first weeks of the game. Then it will slowly die..

It works year around.
    Not making 100k per day as in the start but lazy buyers never quits so why should we?

Never quit. Was a bit unprecise in my post. In my opinion it works best in the start of the game for almost every card. Later in the game it works better for the popular/OP and more high rated cards. Example from last year is Bakayoko who worked the whole year. Just my opinion and my experience and feel free to think I am wrong as I migth be;-)

i agree on the part where it slows down on the unpopular cards, but still solid on the popular ones.. slows down, but never dies..

5e98da7bbff3351439cf5aac14b1f7bb.png

• HeroBent
    edited October 2018

It works year around.

i agree on the part where it slows down on the unpopular cards, but still solid on the popular ones.. slows down, but never dies..

5e98da7bbff3351439cf5aac14b1f7bb.png

True. As I said a bit unprecise in my post. I move on to other methods after a while as the profit is better.
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    True. As I said a bit unprecise in my post. I move on to other methods after a while as the profit is better.

hey, as long as you're enjoying it and making a profit, that's all there is to it.. fun!

i'm mixing between IFs and NIFs, and both are moving on a similar pace.. slow and steady, building up the coinage for a good squad in December, when all the cards become so cheap.. not in a hurry to play the game.
  • HeroBent

hey, as long as you're enjoying it and making a profit, that's all there is to it.. fun!

i'm mixing between IFs and NIFs, and both are moving on a similar pace.. slow and steady, building up the coinage for a good squad in December, when all the cards become so cheap.. not in a hurry to play the game.

Probably the way to go. Coins are really pretty easy to get. Black Friday is one of the biggest «moneymaker periods» in the game. Insane profit to be had if played well