Banned Transfer Market

My PS4 FIFA 19 transfer market has been banned due to me supposedly ditributing coins although that is not the case, this therefore means I can no longer play FUT as I cannot buy or sell players and cannot play any games beacuse I cant buy any fitness cards to apply to my players which essentially means I have spent 50 pounds on a game i can now not play because they incorrectly banned my account

Comments

• Also phoned EA help 3 times in which they escalated the case to the investigators however they are adamant they made the correct decison and will not reverse it
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Can you still use the transfer market on your other account?
  • MuzzaLUFC
    1482 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why would they think you were selling coins? How have you amassed enough coins for them to think you can do that.. trading or good pack luck? I’m just curious is all, and usually a bit skeptical when it comes to threads like this..
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Yup, same here OP. Make enough coins through trading and you are bound to get banned or coinwiped.
  • Ruffy
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    did somebody bid full price on some of your players? did you sell bronze and silvers for max bin?

there are important informations missing in those threads all the time.

at the end it turns out that the person actually did something to trigger the ban and they know it but dont want to admit it at first^^
  • I’d just list players up without a specific price and hope that someone would buy them for max and on the odd occasion it would work and due to the they thought I distributed coins
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Bad luck.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    Stephenb7 wrote: »
    I’d just list players up without a specific price and hope that someone would buy them for max and on the odd occasion it would work and due to the they thought I distributed coins

That's suspicious bro. If your bronze,silver or crap gold players keep getting bought at 10K. You gonna get banned.
    They don't even ban straight away, everybody will get coin wiped first so meaning you were repeating that for a second or third offense.

• Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    Yup, same here OP. Make enough coins through trading and you are bound to get banned or coinwiped.

Or spam enough searches and EA will restrict you from using the auction house?

I've traded a little bit every day for several years, never been banned or reset. Don't abuse the auction house and you'll be fine.
  • It only happened twice where people bought them for 10k