The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    49350 posts FIFA Cover Star
  • Arigiu10
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2018
    Lool, what a ****

Edited to remove swearing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16648 posts World Class
    Least the website says the Bundes potm will be announced during October. #2weekhype :'(
  • Antparry92
    19237 posts World Class
    Can you do the tough SBC in the league and nation hybrid without loyalty?

I know you need it for the hybrid master
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16648 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Last 2 need it. Other 2 dont
  • Antparry92
    19237 posts World Class

Ideal. I’ll buy them now whilst the footy is on and do the loyalty glitch after the game
  • '96dc2
    9028 posts League Winner
    Need 5 players with loyalty.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7899 posts League Winner

Ideal. I’ll buy them now whilst the footy is on and do the loyalty glitch after the game

If you didn’t know, you can just start the game, kick off and then log out. Log back in and it’ll boot you to the main menu. You don’t have to completely restart Fifa like you do when you dashboard @Antparry92
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    I think I'm done with FUT Swap now - it's getting ridiculous & 8 or 10 for the respective packs, will probably be enough for me.
  • BcfcDale88
    6132 posts Big Money Move
    I’m done with 3 of them, wanted Alcacer
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Whoman wrote: »
    Leagues didn't get released during normal SBC times last week, so still holding out hope for a release later tonight.

I hope I'm wrong but i think they will release two a month so probably waiting until Nov. My luck it'll be the bloody liga NOS.
  • WFCBagnall
    78943 posts Moderator
    Noo wrote: »
    Leagues didn't get released during normal SBC times last week, so still holding out hope for a release later tonight.

I hope I'm wrong but i think they will release two a month so probably waiting until Nov. My luck it'll be the bloody liga NOS.

We've had 4 so far
  • Dan is Clutch
    28629 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

We've had 4 so far

Should of been 2 at release which they probably forgot so then added 2 before the next lot were supposed to be out. That's why we had 4 in such a short space of time imo.
  • chaser2k15
    14726 posts Has That Special Something

We've had 4 so far

Hoping for eredivisie soon.
  • DaftPunk
    1167 posts Professional

Telles or Jonas would be nice, bring it on!
  • Ulook92
    19990 posts Club Captain
    ALIST4R wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Is it just me or have IFs not risen much?

If you bought discard IFs you made 3-4K per card without doing a thing. I bought Xhakas between 16-18k and he rose to 26k. Discard IFs were the easy choice early on. Now it’s getting ahead of the curve for the other POTMs

plenty have risen but i was expecting more. Not selling yet.
  • Dutch007
    3353 posts National Call-Up

We've had 4 so far

Should of been 2 at release which they probably forgot so then added 2 before the next lot were supposed to be out. That's why we had 4 in such a short space of time imo.

I am afraid you’re probably right.. :'(
  • GeTRiGhT
    12256 posts Has That Special Something
    Did the World Class SBC in the Icon set and packed Varane. Someone packed Cr7 yesterday. May be worth it.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7340 posts Big Money Move
    Gonna get to 8 Swap players and get the prime gold players pack
  • Dalez84
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Did the World Class SBC in the Icon set and packed Varane. Someone packed Cr7 yesterday. May be worth it.

I did that hoping for something good.
    81 Bender.
    The other 11 cards were below 80.
    WTF
  • BcfcDale88
    6132 posts Big Money Move

He will cost an absolute fortune if he comes out.
  • Idek
    15997 posts World Class
    That's gonna be crazy if they actually do it

Still waiting to see what they are doing with bundes first though
  • Shshj
    4948 posts National Call-Up
    Is it even worth investing in players for Messi? Can't see many people doing it if it's upwards of 1m.
  • Campino
    29810 posts National Team Captain
    Shshj wrote: »
    Is it even worth investing in players for Messi? Can't see many people doing it if it's upwards of 1m.

Not a prayer
  • Idek
    15997 posts World Class
    They'll probably try and lure people into doing it by offering loads of good packs like Hazard
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    Idek wrote: »
    They'll probably try and lure people into doing it by offering loads of good packs like Hazard

hardly luring if it costs that much the packs should be like that ..
  • Tsarov
    5756 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Idek wrote: »

Obviously. This is a great business strategy. You are receiving fantastic player + great value in packs (in which most of the players will pack Kagawa and his friends), however within couple of months this player - Messi will receive his TOTY and player who decided to complete this SBC will have a problem. He has untradeable Messi for the end of FIFA and he’s let’s assume 1 000 000 coins less.

It’s not a good deal unless you’re a huge Messi fan and you’re sure that you want to use such card by the end of the game.

I’m a huge Raul fan. He was a hero of my childhood so I pretty much don’t care about his in game performance. I will complete his SBC when it will be released anyways.