More missing content

Gingerboaby83
109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So.... now we’re missing the icon sbc’s what else will ea not nothing giving us? Add that to league sbcs, swap deals, catalog and packs with missing items that you can only quick sell for 40 coins. It’s such a shame considering how much better the gameplay is on Switch compared to Xbox/PS4. Ea have the base for a really good version of Fifa, shame they can’t seem to put everything in, if they did it could be a great game and the player base would rocket.

Comments

• Rotorooter
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I really don't understand why this would be missing. We get flashback SBCs and other special events. What is the thinking here? Are we expected not to notice? A response would be great.
  • Gingerboaby83
    We never get a response so no point in even asking. Last time I tried to tag them I got accused of spamming the admin
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No Icon SBC, and inflated prices of the 5 or 6 Icons that are present in the market...
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    We never get a response so no point in even asking. Last time I tried to tag them I got accused of spamming the admin

Same here... If we complain we're bullies...
  • sdub51
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    think it's wasted efforts in this forum... I would try to contact EA Romania directly with your concerns
  • tallarida
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park

Same here... If we complain we're bullies...

I saw that. Really sad that the admins don't really serve a function. At least not in this forum.
  • Gingerboaby83
    I know it’s bad. It’s not as if we’re asking for too much. We only want to know if anymore content is coming, mainly sbcs, phone app support, fut catalog and whatever else. We know we’re missing division rivals and fut champs and have accepted that. Just shows the way ea treat us when they can’t even answer our questions, they just threaten us.
  • Rotorooter
    I know the admins don't have the answers, but they are in a better position to find out than we are. But they don't care. Is there a reason why we don't have all the SBCs? What am I supposed to do once I finish the hybrid SBCs?
  • Gingerboaby83
    Icon sbcs also missing, not a big deal to me but how ea can justify full price for a game with less than half content, and no communication whatsoever is beyond me.
  • Rotorooter
    And the scream players are missing. Great. Still no response from anyone. I reached out to someone on twitter, who passed it on to someone else. So got an initial response, but then nowt. Absolute joke.
  • Gingerboaby83
    The scream players are there I’m sure
  • Solari
    1829 posts Play-Off Hero
    the prime icon sbc was missing last year as well. The theory is the sbc requires 1 icon to unlock so ea trying to avoid the all icons extinct on the market given there are only like 1 page of them
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    Solari wrote: »
    the prime icon sbc was missing last year as well. The theory is the sbc requires 1 icon to unlock so ea trying to avoid the all icons extinct on the market given there are only like 1 page of them

Yes, that's correct. Hoping they at least give us the loans SBC like last year.