FIFA 19 - Worst Game Ever

Comments

• chaser2k15 wrote: »
    I have played 40 games now and it is the best one since fifa 12.

13 and 15 were definitely better.
  • BSDShoes
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    Pheeology wrote: »
    Let’s touch upon pace. I have Aubameyang upfront. His pace is a 94 without any chemistry cards. So, jamming he will surely cut the defence apart. Well no Otamendi who has a pace of 60!!! can stroll right up beside him.

Start making more use of kick ball forward, you can retain pace speed that way, of course when you kick ball forward you run risk of defenders grabbing the ball so practice timing it.
  • DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    As soon as somebody says "noob" i stop reading.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10591 posts Has That Special Something
    It's one of the best we have seen in years but that's only when it works. The sluggish and unresponsive gameplay is taking away all potential the game has and it's going to put alot of people off the game as I'm already very close to quitting this year again.

And if I do quit for the second year in a row because EA are too greedy and won't give us decent servers or more servers to play on I think I will just have to call it a day and accept that this game is a thing of the past.
  • Parma28
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Love that - Fifa 18 is the pits and I feel so sad for the people who rushed out, like they do every year for ANOTHER FIFA FARCE. Knowing what I know about 18, I wouldn't even pay a fiver for 19. I had a message the other day - get fifa 19 for £41 (WHAT A JOKE), NEVER. They aim this game at the kids who know jack about football & only look at the teams at the top. Leicester is a classic example - hate these glory hunters. Get rid of the tricks (EA Sports) cos that ain't football.
  • Parma28
    SimonM97 wrote: »
    should add TL:DR
    I PLAYED A WHOLE 2 HOURS!! WHY I AM NOT PRO YET!?!?!?! EA FIX PLS!!!

FIFA IS FIXED - FULL STOP.........
  • Parma28
    deang07 wrote: »
    I think you're over reacting a bit.
    You need to work space in this game. The typical run at players, do 10 dragbacks, fake shot run past defenders bollocks doesn't work all the time anymore (thank god).
    Aproach it with an open mind and don't treat it like fifa 18. Go back to basics and learn to play the game and you'll come good.

this ^^completly.

I have always played fifa like proper football, without tricks - I think fifa has sold out (AT LAST). Pro Evo always had better game play without the team and player names. Maybe they should by out fifa. Fifa is supposed be fair play, but how can it be fair when fifa in the real world, the E.U. is CORRUPT
  • Parma28
    So, I got the full game today. Honestly it's just awful. Absolutely terrible. The worst I've ever seen. I played 2 hours of Division rivals and faced 6 noobs. Impossible to score, no matter if they have their whole team parked in front of the goal or just a few defenders. The AI will block your shots every time, even when you're looking at an empty goal from the penalty spot. I don't even know to explain all this but the shooting is just incredibly bad. I've seen it all since (near post OP, the headers, kick-off glitches, pacew****ng) FIFA 08 and I've never regretted buying a FIFA game more than I do now - after playing just for a couple of hours. This has to be literally the worst game EA or any video game company have ever produced. If you didn't really like the demo I can guarantee you that you will hate the full game.

I wouldn't have bought 19 anyway at that CRAZY price when fifa 18 is SOOOOOOOOO BAD. GO TO HELL fifa games. EA Sports are RIPPING PEOPLE OFF
  • LSB1210
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    Omg, they fixed fifa?!!! It's a Festivus miracle!
  • Parma28
    BYE BYE FIFA, listen to peoples comments and make a FAIRER game, like you used to
  • Parma28
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I'm loving Fifa 19, feels even better than the demo, more importantly it's a lot more balanced than Fifa 18.

Well fifa 18 is total FIXED RUBBISH, so 19 must only now be FIXED HA HA
  • Parma28
    DIXON THFC wrote: »
    As soon as somebody says "noob" i stop reading.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB
  • Tof33z
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    They've had a demo out for yonks which plays pretty much like the released game.

All the sad sacks whining on here, if you paid the money for the game without trying it then your a ****. And if you did try it and still whine now then you're an even bigger ****.
  • CharlieC
    5880 posts Big Money Move
    Tof33z wrote: »
    They've had a demo out for yonks which plays pretty much like the released game.

All the sad sacks whining on here, if you paid the money for the game without trying it then your a ****. And if you did try it and still whine now then you're an even bigger ****.

That would be fantastic if the demo was FUT but it isn’t and we all know that UT plays differently to offline modes
  • Tof33z
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »

That would be fantastic if the demo was FUT but it isn’t and we all know that UT plays differently to offline modes

Nah. I play co op and other non fut modes a lot. It's not that different
  • forearms
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    LSB1210 wrote: »

"I got a lot of problems with you people and now you're gonna hear about it."
  • Parma28
    forearms wrote: »

Are you a person that loves fifa 18?, I don't have 19. Blessing as I have heard it is worse than 18 and that must be BAD
  • starfox1284
    1337 posts Professional
    This game is so poor that I literally lost a match to two bicycle kicks from Bailly (42 shooting?) and Otamendi from the edge of the box.....If they are trying for realistic, that's pretty far from it.
  • LSB1210
    485 posts Sunday League Hero

:D Awesome show!
  • forearms
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Parma28 wrote: »

Are you a person that loves fifa 18?, I don't have 19. Blessing as I have heard it is worse than 18 and that must be BAD
    LOL. It's a Seinfeld quote from the episode in the above Seinfeld reference.
    Post edited by forearms on
  • protzbischof
    2695 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tried my 1st game this week, lasted 20 minutes of game time. Cba to play this joke of a game. Id rather spend some time at the dentist.
  • Noo
    1007 posts Professional
    Parma28 wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    I think you're over reacting a bit.
    You need to work space in this game. The typical run at players, do 10 dragbacks, fake shot run past defenders bollocks doesn't work all the time anymore (thank god).
    Aproach it with an open mind and don't treat it like fifa 18. Go back to basics and learn to play the game and you'll come good.

this ^^completly.

I have always played fifa like proper football, without tricks - I think fifa has sold out (AT LAST). Pro Evo always had better game play without the team and player names. Maybe they should by out fifa. Fifa is supposed be fair play, but how can it be fair when fifa in the real world, the E.U. is CORRUPT

Delighted this thread was brought back, if only to read the comment above! LMAO!!!
  • I thing Fifa 19 is really the worst fifa I have ever played. False refree decisions, ridicilious ball control and passes, you can score a finesse goal from wherever you want but your normal shoots would hit the post or directly to the goalkeeper… I hope pes improve themselves and become a rival against fifa again so EA may improve their game too, but only thing they care is money