Perin vs Handanovic

Burn81
162 posts Sunday League Hero
I'm currently using Perin, Is It worth the coins to upgrade to Handanovic?

Or is it just like fifa 18 an do all goalkeepers suck?

Comments

• Brosing
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Personally I use perin and he is very solid. Not looking to replace him, imo its not worth to spend 60-90k on a keeper, especially when your 84 rated does bits :D
  • AJS-17
    1441 posts Professional
    Handanovic for me was awful! One of the only keepers I have actually noticed them in a bad way, literally shots were going straight at him and he’d collapse to the floor etc. Wouldn’t recommend not tried perin
  • dregana08
    4162 posts National Call-Up
    Perin was atrocious for me... did really comical things. I thought it was just the game but so far he's the only GK who did such things.
  • I've used both juve keepers and handanovic and hando wins every time. Hes more consistent where the other 2 make more obvious (almost comical) errors. Perin is better then szcezny though
  • Lcfc
    2818 posts National Call-Up
    Courtois is the only keeper worth getting
  • Never used Hando, but I played against him the other day and surprisingly scored 5 of the easiest goals I've ever scored on him. I use Courtois, and like any keeper, he has his dumb moments, but he has definitely saved me more points than he has lost me.
  • Mataay
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Used to have Perin, he was ok but awful in the air and finess shots , Handanovic has been very soid for me, great reach and really good in the air. Best keeper i have used this far, if u pay Serie A then he is the keeper to go with
  • Markman007
    4873 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    I tried CL Perin and he was decent, but I sold him and am using CL 81 Mirante for my Serie A team. He's been fantastic. I can't believe I paid only 1600 for him. Wait till the next CL SBCs drop and try to get Mirante for cheap.
  • jjara
    76 posts Park Captain
    Sczesny has actually been better for me than Perin. As sadi above, Perin struggles with the outside shots ( I assume its his diving stat) but is great in the 1v1/ reflex based stuff. Szcesny is more well rounded.