Icon SBCs!

Comments

• Maro6590
    845 posts Professional
    **** ! I just want to buy Inzaghi..... I hope his price won‘t skyrocket
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seriously don’t get why it’s “Repeatable” last thing we want is to play a stacked up icon squad on FUT rivals or WL. Just messes up the game. In my time playing Fifa 19 with over 200 games now I’ve only ever come across 1 icon.

Oh by the way this SNC is just to rinse your coins and players you’ve got sat in your club. So when the flashback SBC come maybe tomorrow and scream cards on Friday then you’ll all be buying fifa points because everything you saved up for you used on an ICON SBC!

No thanks I’ll wait for a decent flashback player to come along. No more icons this year just ruins the game for me. Last year it was ICONs fest all the way till the TOTS!
  • sako10shagster
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just when I turned down investing in base icons... damn it. Could’ve made massive profit. GG to the ones who pulled the trigger
  • Bladesman
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Untradeable?
    Yes untradeable... at that price I’ll stick to doing the Hazard sbc for cheaper haha

• smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    Out of those who is decent? Hierro?
  • Just when I turned down investing in base icons... damn it. Could’ve made massive profit. GG to the ones who pulled the trigger
    Same and feel sick now tbh
  • CharlieC
    6888 posts Big Money Move
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    Seriously don’t get why it’s “Repeatable” last thing we want is to play a stacked up icon squad on FUT rivals or WL. Just messes up the game. In my time playing Fifa 19 with over 200 games now I’ve only ever come across 1 icon.

Oh by the way this SNC is just to rinse your coins and players you’ve got sat in your club. So when the flashback SBC come maybe tomorrow and scream cards on Friday then you’ll all be buying fifa points because everything you saved up for you used on an ICON SBC!

No thanks I’ll wait for a decent flashback player to come along. No more icons this year just ruins the game for me. Last year it was ICONs fest all the way till the TOTS!

I don’t think that’ll happen. The price is probably not much less than buying a decent icon that is tradable so why would you bother.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    12030 posts Has That Special Something

Tbh can't see many people even doing 1 of them let alone all 5 :D
  • truegunn3r
    9084 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    Is it only me who’s noticed it expires in 30 days. Ouch
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13706 posts Has That Special Something
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Is it only me or others have noticed it expires in 30 days. Ouch

Rip market
  • truegunn3r
    edited October 2018

Rip market

No more waiting around for market to crash near TOTS
  • Navraat
    3516 posts National Call-Up
    Is it only me who’s noticed it expires in 30 days. Ouch

Kinda annoying
  • tommygravesen
    185 posts Sunday League Hero
    Knew buying schmeichel & lehman for 200k would be a good investment B)
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13706 posts Has That Special Something

Rip market

People will be dumb enough to do this. I'm selling everything I have now...all rare bronze/silvers from main nations will sell. Great if you do BPM
  • Prits1992
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special

94 Yashin
    91 Hierro
    89 Gattuso
    90 Overmars
    90 Okocha

5 totw and an icon for these guys... wow
  • NornIron
    12045 posts Has That Special Something
    Hopefully people do it take alot of coins off the market. :)
  • truegunn3r
    edited October 2018

Rip market

People will be dumb enough to do this. I'm selling everything I have now...all rare bronze/silvers from main nations will sell. Great if you do BPM
    Not the point. Last year we were given so many TOTS and other high rated cards left, right and centre. At that point we could basically complete any Prime Icon SBC and try out but I guess it’s not like that anymore as they only will be available for 30 days
  • Phiba
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Futbin has it at 900k to complete on PS4 with higher icon prices now. Untradeable icons to pick from can be bought for between 600-700k :#
  • Barda
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    They should give 2 or 3 of those icons for completing the SBC at that price imo
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    Most **** sbc I’ve seen, and there were some absolutely ridiculous sbcs last year.

I completed the Overmars sbc last year to get my first icon, it cost me around 350k max, for the 6 or 7 teams I believe. The cheapest baby icon is going for 430k right now, and then you also need the 84/85/86 teams + the TOTW players. All these players for the prime versions of some mediocre icon cards that you can buy (tradeable) on the market for around 650k.

Not only will you receive an untradeable icon, but it will cost you MORE than the going rate for that same icon on the market.

Idea 8/10
    Execution 0/10
  • HullCity1904
    2099 posts Fans' Favourite
    what's the point of the player pick...

it would make more sense to open it up to any icon possible but the player pick adds this element of gambling...

here you know who you will get served so it's a bit dumb.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    12030 posts Has That Special Something
    Barda wrote: »
    They should give 2 or 3 of those icons for completing the SBC at that price imo

Or all 5 :D
  • joehuk
    3427 posts National Call-Up
    950k on PC no thanks...........
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4904 posts National Call-Up
    Worst SBC they have ever done
  • Thehubby
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero

It's so if you get one you don't like you can put it back in but you have to do all the other objectives as well
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4904 posts National Call-Up
    Icon prices will drop again . It's investors buying them hoping to make a profit
  • Simmo
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    Why make it a player pick if I can see which players I'm picking from?

Might aswell have just made separate SBCs
  • truegunn3r
    edited October 2018

it would make more sense to open it up to any icon possible but the player pick adds this element of gambling...

I quite like the player picks as it makes the SBC section less crowded. Also you can double and triple up on the players when picking up from market because they all have same requirements.

I think the reason EA have raised the requirements is because they are giving away so many free coins and packs even to the casuals with the introduction of Division Rivals. No more excuses because most people can get free 50k packs every single week now.
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect

I quite like the player picks as it many’s the SBC section less crowded. Also you can double and triple up on your players because they all have same requirements.

I think the reason EA have raised the requirements is because they are giving away so many free coins and packs even to the casuals with the introduction of Division Rivals. No more excuses because most people can get free 50k packs every single week now.

50k packs that have 5k worth of stiff in them.
  • truegunn3r wrote: »

I quite like the player picks as it many’s the SBC section less crowded. Also you can double and triple up on your players because they all have same requirements.

50k packs that have 5k worth of stiff in them.

true this