FUT Swap Deals are missing on Nintendo Switch version too

Hi support,
I hope you are all doing well.
We are "small" FUT (Fifa Ultimate team) community is not so much since again more content is missing on our platform. The question is not even why but when if ever.
I (as well as everybody else from the community) would love to know - are we going to get missing content at least partially, like SBCs that were available last year or it's been cut entirely and we shouldn't even stress about it and abandon this game for good.

BTW just a reminder, we on Nintendo Switch paid full amount for the game like people on all other platforms and fifa points cost us even more.

Have a great day support. It's not so much great for us "small" FUT (Fifa Ultimate team) community.

PS Not tagging anyone but hoping that the question will not be ignored again.
PSS Would love to see the man himself, Andrei Lăzărescu, to give us update on the issue.

Comments

• sdub51
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    also the new Liga MX sbc's . . . .

any replacement or substitute content forthcoming @EA?

• Cevin
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    I'd like to know aswell if we ever have the chance to get a WL like the other consoles. I just watched a streamer playing WL in FUT on PS and the rewards are really helpfull. Also the daily challenge feature is missing on Switch. This would be an major improvement aswell which would help all FuT gamer on Switch. Could we have a feedback please?
  • I hear you Cevin and I highly doubt that we will ever get WL.
    However the question here is - are we going to get any other sources to earn pack. Like may be something unique. Like make daily KO tournament with regular gold pack, it would help already.
    So far from what was available last year we haven't got:
    - league SBCs
    - tournament rewards
    - FUT swaps

Something tells me that this is not the end.
    As the result market is already drying out, looks at the cards 30K+ more then 2-3 owners and no games - means people just re-buying and trying to flip the same cards because there is not additional source.
    People spent they bucks on points realised that pack luck is garbage, SBCs are missing - what else to do, switch to another platform.
    Cheap gold cards are used for gold upgrade and the there is again no source to replenish them.
    EA so far just simply gutting switch version of Fifa19.

On top all major events, if you take into account FUT swaps, are also under big question mark.
    Are we OK if we will not see FUT xmass, TOTY, TOTS, etc? (because there is nor daily / weekly objectives and player pick LOL).
  • sdub51
    unique content and SBCs on Switch is the only thing thats gonna save FUT

does not seem like a difficult decision for EA to make yet here we are
  • Its purely frustrating. So hard to make coins without boosts and all the Events missing. So market is empty and fut on switch is already dying in october. Is this really what ea wants?
  • sdub51
    i dunno man.... i hate missing content as much as anybody ... but after seeing all the horror Twitter clips of the AI on Frostbite, I think we have gotten the better end of the stick with a mostly functioning AI engine . . .

What i mean is, I wouldnt trade our Ignite Engine for all the extra content the Frostbite folks are getting
  • Gingerboaby83
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The amount of pros on twitter who hate the game is really bad. Gameplay looks and feels terrible, I’ve played it on Xbox. Scripting is even worse than last year. It plays far better on switch, shame about the content but we’re used to that and being ignored
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect
    We got a weekly tournament on Friday. That's something to celebrate. Keep on that train rolling EA :)
  • tallarida
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    elStar123 wrote: »
    Its purely frustrating. So hard to make coins without boosts and all the Events missing. So market is empty and fut on switch is already dying in october. Is this really what ea wants?

Just something to consider, we're all sharing the same market. Theoretically, less coins shouldn't make that much of a difference; if people have less money to spend, the price of players should fall.

However, the reality of the situation seems to be different. I kind of don't understand why this seems to be the case. One thing to consider is that there's less cards on the market. But still, who's actually buying these super expensive cards?

Just a example of how the market is different, I bought a Neto for like 5000 or something, sold him for 10000, because he was sold out. For me, that's an incredible profit, and a transaction that you wouldn't be able to make on the ps4.

I have a decent team at this point. I bought champions league edition but that's it, never have and never will buy any fifa points.
  • tallarida
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    We got a weekly tournament on Friday. That's something to celebrate. Keep on that train rolling EA :)

Wait what?
  • Rotorooter
    43 posts Park Captain
    tallarida wrote: »

Wait what?

In online tournaments. There is a let's get started cup now. It is fairly useless though as it rewards you with nothing! But progress is progress, right?

@EA_Andy is this supposed to provide a reward? Will there be more rewards coming in the future?
  • tallarida wrote: »

Wait what?

tourney called "It's on", it's an offline tourney, req is 90 chem. first reward 2k and gold pack, every next one is 4k + prem gold pack.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rotorooter wrote: »

Wait what?

In online tournaments. There is a let's get started cup now. It is fairly useless though as it rewards you with nothing! But progress is progress, right?

@EA_Andy is this supposed to provide a reward? Will there be more rewards coming in the future?

Yeah, I didn't notice the glitch of the prize in the online version earlier...
  • What the hell EA IS DOING FOR FIFA 19 switch ? Everything is missing ...and eventually ask us to pay the same price of fifa 19 as pc,ps4,Xbox one ..please do some adjustment to this fifa 19 on switch
  • sdub51
    I am okay with us missing out on some stuff if it isn't technologically supported (e.g., "Player Picks") ... but it's annoying that EA doesnt offer any substitute promos for us

If you pay for something and don't get it, you at least expect the seller to try to come up with a substitute, right? or refund you?
  • teh_shrike wrote: »

Wait what?

tourney called "It's on", it's an offline tourney, req is 90 chem. first reward 2k and gold pack, every next one is 4k + prem gold pack.

hello, can I play that over and over again? I have not bought the switch version yet.
  • JensDragonrider
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    sdub51 wrote: »
    I am okay with us missing out on some stuff if it isn't technologically supported (e.g., "Player Picks") ... but it's annoying that EA doesnt offer any substitute promos for us

If you pay for something and don't get it, you at least expect the seller to try to come up with a substitute, right? or refund you?
    How exactly is Player Pick Pakcs not technologically supported? 'The Journey' is a story mode that requires Frostbite engine, which obviously wasn't used on the Switch game, so it makes sense that that's missing. Small things like Player Pick Packs, FUT Swap Deals, various SBC's, those are clearly not due to any restraints in terms of hardware. It's purely down to EA releasing a horribly lackluster port of a game, and still charge the same as other versions.

The 'Ultimate Edition' of the game even promised a Champions League Player Pick Pack, it clearly says so on the card with the code on. That's straight up false advertisement. That's not excusable under any circumstances. A lot of these missing features could actually bring legal trouble to EA, especially with the false advertisement. The gaming industry is under a lot of scrutinies these days for encouraging kids to buy some sort of in-game purchases to give you an advantage over other players.