Dybala or Griezmann?

pick one

Comments

• RR_A10
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    pick one

For the striker role, Griezmann. He’s been great for me.

I went for Griezmann due to him having better jumping and heading stats which is important this year, especially for a forward.
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RR_A10 wrote: »
    pick one

For the striker role, Griezmann. He’s been great for me.

I went for Griezmann due to him having better jumping and heading stats which is important this year, especially for a forward.

However for a cam it’s gotta be Dybala with the superior passing and dribbling stats
  • CharlieC
    6775 posts Big Money Move
    Griezmann.

If I wasn't saving for Socrates, I'd be buying him to have up front with Lacazette. I'd also be buying Kante, Martial and Pogba to support him.
  • yeah it's for striker, used grizzy loan and yeah he's pretty dam good
  • CharlieC wrote: »
    Griezmann.

If I wasn't saving for Socrates, I'd be buying him to have up front with Lacazette. I'd also be buying Kante, Martial and Pogba to support him.

I cba to save lol, I'm getting bored already
  • CharlieC
    6775 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Griezmann.

I cba to save lol, I'm getting bored already

I feel ya. Zzzzzzz
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    im trying to save for stoichkov but idk if hes worth it. there's other icon strikers i can get for cheaper (mvb, shearer, sheva) i could also go for ruud but he's got the same issue which is the 3* wf. granted, i've been using if mandzukic and it hasnt been an issue
  • Roobar
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @nitraw used Stoichkov and really liked him but the weak foot really annoyed me, you can make it work but for such an expensive card it ended up annoying me too much
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Roobar wrote: »
    @nitraw used Stoichkov and really liked him but the weak foot really annoyed me, you can make it work but for such an expensive card it ended up annoying me too much

right thats basically what i'm getting at lol granted i dropped a mil on tots dybala last year but that was at the end when i had expendable funds and i already had a fantastic team for him to go into. i want stoichkov in like a month or 2 but i cant justify dropping 1.5 mil or whatever and not have at least a 3* wf.
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dybala is hot trash