SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Theyve increased Ajer n Ntchams price again to 45k n 40k respectively absolutely mental
  • CeeQue
    10999 posts Has That Special Something
    Theyve increased Ajer n Ntchams price again to 45k n 40k respectively absolutely mental

Any reason why other than fact silvers are not being packed in any packs anymore? In an unlikely event they do a League SBC I wouldn't need them to complete it.
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Settled on silver 1 this weekend. A combination of a poor start and being unwilling to play my last 5 games at 6am cost me gold 3/2.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    I've had a terrible start and was below the 50% mark. Usually get 3 with games to spare but now I need 3 wins from 5 to get it.

Got it in my last game, worst WL I've had.
  • CeeQue wrote: »
    Theyve increased Ajer n Ntchams price again to 45k n 40k respectively absolutely mental

Any reason why other than fact silvers are not being packed in any packs anymore? In an unlikely event they do a League SBC I wouldn't need them to complete it.

No idea, pretty much what u said just no being packed, might just have to drop the coins for Ajer despite him being over priced
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    My pants are wet... first one complete...,

Sell falcao also btw. Cash money. Buzzin fkn buzzin.... yet to open icon picks though :joy:
  • Hibee
    12066 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »

Sell falcao also btw. Cash money. Buzzin fkn buzzin.... yet to open icon picks though :joy:

You did the Icon SBC? Looks way overpriced for those players?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17238 posts World Class
    That icon SBC seems waaaay overpriced considering you need to put a 450-500k icon into it :D
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    I have Prime Hierro he's worth 700k-750k.

I will consider doing the SBC to get him if it drops to a fair amount, if not I'll keep the tradable one so I'll always have access to the coins if needed.
  • Hibee
    edited October 2018

I will consider doing the SBC to get him if it drops to a fair amount, if not I'll keep the tradable one so I'll always have access to the coins if needed.

The SBC price will only drop if they release base Icon SBCs again. No where near enough icons on the market at this time in the game.
  • Sykesy
    Hibee wrote: »

Untradeables completed it. Falcaos price doubled and inform howedes went to 26k paid 13 a piece. Sbc packs back too. Was pretty buzzin with it tbh :joy:
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite

inform howedes

When did his price go up it’s way back down
    I’ve got loads of him
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move

The SBC price will only drop if they release base Icon SBCs again. No where near enough icons on the market at this time in the game.

Yeah I know mate, the prices of the big ones with the big players will be through the roof.
  • Sykesy
    Donovan86 wrote: »

inform howedes

I’ve got loads of him

Peak time. Icon sbc dropped market went daft. If you still have I’d keep them. Dead cert to rise again
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Donovan86 wrote: »

inform howedes

I’ve got loads of him

Peak time. Icon sbc dropped market went daft. If you still have I’d keep them. Dead cert to rise again

I’m planning to sell when the bundes potm drops
  • Headshrinker363
    4981 posts Big Money Move
    Gutted, rookie manoeuvre, didn’t realise the 5 picks were pre determined. 800k for untradeable Yashin :joy:
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    Gutted, rookie manoeuvre, didn’t realise the 5 picks were pre determined. 800k for untradeable Yashin :joy:

what did you think you were getting? random pick from any 5 icons?
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something

I never realised it was one of a fixed 5 until I checked the EA Twitter account.

Bit snidey tbh. Absolute duffers to choose from.
  • Headshrinker363
    4981 posts Big Money Move
    fergoosee wrote: »

what did you think you were getting? random pick from any 5 icons?

Yep only had the 86 team to do when I realised, rookie manoeuvre.
    SC1967 wrote: »

I never realised it was one of a fixed 5 until I checked the EA Twitter account.

I don’t do twitter etc. Felt like takin Gattuso and discarding :joy:
  • Hibee
    800k or so for those players is bonkers. I’m amazed anyone doing it.
  • Sykesy

Gattuso is class mate. Only done it cause I want Italian players for Serie A team. Replaces bakayoko gives link to Mbappe teams sorted. As they release more I expect the same as last year 88/89 rated teams for bigger icons. A choice of any 5 would kill the game at this stage. 300/400k to complete isn’t too bad for what you get in return.
  • Hibee

Gattuso is class mate. Only done it cause I want Italian players for Serie A team. Replaces bakayoko gives link to Mbappe teams sorted. As they release more I expect the same as last year 88/89 rated teams for bigger icons. A choice of any 5 would kill the game at this stage. 300/400k to complete isn’t too bad for what you get in return.

I would agree at that price. But does it not cost closer to 800k?
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up

Probably depends what people have in their clubs
  • Sykesy

800k? If people are paying 800k for it then I’d say it’s a bit mental. Bronze silver gold where done with the dross in my club. 85/86 where from division rivals rewards. All untradeable. Icon cost 327. Baby pires. I just assumed it wasn’t too expensive. If you have zero in your club then probably not worth it. Packs back in return and not bad also. Even though I packed nothing. 2 discard informs from 100k pack :joy: Thursdays double rewards should cover what I used hopefully.
  • Hibee

800k? If people are paying 800k for it then I’d say it’s a bit mental. Bronze silver gold where done with the dross in my club. 85/86 where from division rivals rewards. All untradeable. Icon cost 327. Baby pires. I just assumed it wasn’t too expensive. If you have zero in your club then probably not worth it. Packs back in return and not bad also. Even though I packed nothing. 2 discard informs from 100k pack :joy: Thursdays double rewards should cover what I used hopefully.

Yeah but I’m talking about the cost from scratch. Remember the untradable players could have been used on a more desirable Icon. If you like those players though then fair enough.
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero

Surely you must have spent some coins building those teams. Or you have been incredibly lucky to get 11 86s , 11 85s and so on from your untradables. I have had some decent pulls on Rivals but still would need to sink a fair bit into this SBC to get it finished.
  • Sykesy
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Surely you must have spent some coins building those teams. Or you have been incredibly lucky to get 11 86s , 11 85s and so on from your untradables. I have had some decent pulls on Rivals but still would need to sink a fair bit into this SBC to get it finished.

I’ve got 3/4 pages of 84’s
    3/4 85-86’s
    2/3 87-89’s
    Full transfer pile of sbc fodder. Reckon if I bought an icon I could do another one with what’s left in club.

I’ve had amazing pack luck again this Fifa. Half my Serie A team is untradeable. Only bought Higuain and Dybala. Rest where packed. I’ve barely sold anything since I downloaded the game. Spent a fortune on packs also. Used Lloris Vertonghen CL Isco etc people I’ll never use and undoubtedly will pack again. If I was rich enough a reckon id be a sensation on YT Twitch etc Fifa is my biggest obsession in life :joy: