no ea said they arent doing anything like this in fifa 19
  • Chavez76
    2946 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shehraj wrote: »
    no ea said they arent doing anything like this in fifa 19

source or it didnt happen
  • TheTingGoScra
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yh I've pumped loads of coins into IF cech and IF Howdes bought all 30 for 14k just waiting. Now currently pumping 220k into 84 Lopes at 1.8k a pop. That should do me for the year as I only wany 90vieirii or however you spell his name
  • Supermario911
    1241 posts Professional
    Depends which SBC i think,
  • mhh1981
    2355 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yh I've pumped loads of coins into IF cech and IF Howdes bought all 30 for 14k just waiting. Now currently pumping 220k into 84 Lopes at 1.8k a pop. That should do me for the year as I only wany 90vieirii or however you spell his name

Keepers dont really go up in comparison to outfield
  • TheTingGoScra
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mhh1981 wrote: »

He's already at 22k. I'm happy selling at 25k tbh and he'll rise even more come SBC releases.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    mhh1981 wrote: »

He's already at 22k. I'm happy selling at 25k tbh and he'll rise even more come SBC releases.

he was probably referring to Lopes