Gameplay change?

Played this whole week and just when I was starting to get the hang on everything they seem to have changed the gameplay? No speed in the game whatsoever. Passes and shots are loose. The players runnin on 0 stamina in the 20th minute. Everything is slow wtf have they done?

Comments

• sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    No changes for me. Hope yours doesn’t stay like that long
  • Aqeel87
    2846 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah same for me joke gameplay. Very slow & unresponsive
  • leon1309
    4208 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Mugiaddi wrote: »
    Played this whole week and just when I was starting to get the hang on everything they seem to have changed the gameplay? No speed in the game whatsoever. Passes and shots are loose. The players runnin on 0 stamina in the 20th minute. Everything is slow wtf have they done?

Jup, the same on my end...Just one inconsistent mess. It always looks promising end every year turns out bad (this year being the worst by far: bad touches for no reason, passing is Just off, hell sometimes when running Back i cant even run in straight line, manual tackling is one big cluster ***** with the ball Just going Back to opponent every damn time, i even had a Player glitch for a few seconds after tackle few Times, and how the hell do my Players take so Long to shoot at times). I think this years edition is the worst by far.

The only thing they sort of nailed is the pace of the game (and even that is inconsistent).

I think my version Will be going Back for the first time.

• Yeah man I feel the same. My Neymar is completely drained out by halftime.
  • Dazzler
    1938 posts Fans' Favourite
    Funny mine aren’t drained. Maybe it’s because I don’t triple man press etc!!!!
  • leon1309
    4208 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Jup, it must be me doing tripple man press that the game also changes the formation on its own. *****....There are always people here that would graspp at straws in order to defend the issues the game has. If someone is playing this game since 12 or 13 (some of us even longer), we are sure to know atleast the basics of the game, and would not complain on stamina drainage if we press the whole game or could not let the finger of the sprint button...in fact I wellcome that sort of balancing. But, as most things here, it does not seem to be done properly. I dont know if it is the lag issues, server side issues, or what is wrong with the game, but it is just to inconsistent to even learn how to play it properly. The game has so many issues I dont even know how it went past beta stage ....some old ones that persist for few fifas now and quite a few new...

Any other company would get torn apart for this sort of product.

But there are new shiney cards!!!!
  • Shiney cards 🤩
  • Purplejacket
    2717 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mugiaddi wrote: »
    Shiney cards 🤩