We aren't Budging on Busquets

agentxyz2
791 posts Professional
They might as well raise that price range on Busquets, even once the Juanfran sbc disapears the market is dead set on not dropping these Sergios below 42k

Comments

• Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    hope they are not budging.

EA needs to make it possible for every card to be available at max price untradeable instead of upping price ranges.
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    It’ll be funny when EA dumps a bunch of Iniestas and Busquets on the market this week
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3933 posts National Call-Up
    Be funny when Juanfran is over and they don't up it. It will force panic selling. Price will drop :D
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Be funny when Juanfran is over and they don't up it. It will force panic selling. Price will drop :D
    lol busquets is used for Hazard Sbc not Juanfran.

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    14247 posts Has That Special Something
    Gorda wrote: »
    lol busquets is used for Hazard Sbc not Juanfran.

this, why would anyone use 88 biscuits for juanfran
  • Fab
    17550 posts World Class
    we not budging either so if u dont put them up NOW!! enjoy selling them for a loss
  • Blackbird10
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If you’re incapable of doing Hazard’s SBC without using Busquets, you shouldn’t even be allowed on FIFA because you’re clearly an idiot.
  • HBK1925
    1888 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sucks that i sold 10 for 25k during first wL
  • Yoesi
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sucks that I sold 43 of him earlier this week :/ Did not know that they could raise prices
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional

I am slightly nervous this could happen but, for an 88 Spaniard. He's definitely worth more than 42k
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    agentxyz2 wrote: »

I am slightly nervous this could happen but, for an 88 Spaniard. He's definitely worth more than 42k

Not really. He's never been good in any Fifa to date and always been cheap as chips. He's expensive because of his rating and everyone investing in him. Not because he's usable
  • CfcBlue
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    If you’re incapable of doing Hazard’s SBC without using Busquets, you shouldn’t even be allowed on FIFA because you’re clearly an idiot.

I know. People just go and copy futbin, sheep.
  • Pengwin
    1139 posts Professional
    CfcBlue wrote: »

I know. People just go and copy futbin, sheep.

But you need iniesta/verrati to make it feesable and they are extinct too....
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have 2 iniesta cards when is best to sell? R these needed for the right back or the hazard sbc?