SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• MrSavage
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So poor tonight, it's a miracle we are still top
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im far more concerned about the fud that decided it was a good idea to appoint Eck. He walked out on us before, has no definitive tactics that are relevant in this century and hasnt been in a job for years, but aye lets just give him the job when we're at a critical point with so many young players involved in the squad. WHO THE **** THOUGHT OF THIS AND WHY THE **** DID NOBODY TELL HIM IT WAS RIDICULOUS.

I'll always be Celtic before Scotland, but its heartbreaking to see every single thing our national team does end in a disaster, the SFA is rotten from top to bottom and there's not a thing that will change because those in power are cushty knowing that as a nation we've basically accepted failure.
  • NornIron
    11798 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    Perpare yourselfs for this storm later its only hitting the bottom of Ireland now and its already very windy in N.I seems alot worst than expected.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Is it true big Eck said he was going to bring on McKenna for Souttar just before the red? If so McKenna was on at HT :joy:
  • Embrared
    846 posts Semi-Pro
    Yeah :D. He's lost the absolute plot.
  • MrSavage
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    That's ridiculous, no wonder we were so **** if he didn't even know who was on the pitch
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Never even bothered to put it on. Was baw deep preparing for WL. Teams ready just need work to be finished and I’ll be on it till silly o’clock. Other half’s off out to a 21st. Empty gaff B)
  • Hibee
    12164 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Never even bothered to put it on. Was baw deep preparing for WL. Teams ready just need work to be finished and I’ll be on it till silly o’clock. Other half’s off out to a 21st. Empty gaff B)

She will get home to the gaff wrecked in a rage :D :D
  • Sykesy
    Hibee wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »

She will get home to the gaff wrecked in a rage :D :D

With how they set it up this year. I’ve yet to break anything. Get beat but still get 400 division rival points. WL I like to test myself but again DR seems to be the hardest part of the game. Got the wee man staying the night he’s on the big tele I’m in ma corner. Living the dream.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    McLeish genuinely does seem ill. He’s been like that for a couple of years at least.
  • Sykesy
    Eden Hazard has just made me millions. I hope these prices smash out the water. POTM Hazard definitely joins the squad
  • Hibee
    12164 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    McLeish genuinely does seem ill. He’s been like that for a couple of years at least.

The first I noticed it was re-watching the Hibs Cup Final win where he was in the studio. Thought at the time he wasnt looking well at all.
  • Just sold IF Findlay for 48k absolute insane wish i picked up more considering he only cost me 9.2k
  • fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    Just sold IF Findlay for 48k absolute insane wish i picked up more considering he only cost me 9.2k

why is he so expensive?
  • fergoosee wrote: »
    Just sold IF Findlay for 48k absolute insane wish i picked up more considering he only cost me 9.2k

why is he so expensive?

Hazard SBC is my guess need 10 IFs for it
  • fergoosee
    fergoosee wrote: »

why is he so expensive?

Hazard SBC is my guess need 10 IFs for it

s1k m8
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Yass ticket for the semi final, send on the sheep B)
  • fergoosee
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Yass ticket for the semi final, send on the sheep B)

ya beast m8
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got mine today for Murrayfield, in the top tier so might be able to actually see a semi final for the first time ever
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up

wtf hes still 15k on ps
  • Just sold IF Findlay for 48k absolute insane wish i picked up more considering he only cost me 9.2k

wtf hes still 15k on ps

Hes dropped to 32k now on Xbox
  • Sykesy
    Keylor Navas 87 rated 9.7k Sold 30k. I’m poor with ea tax etc but had 7 of him. Made 500-650k from Juan fran sbc and hazard. Refuse to do they sbcs also so signed his gold card for 380.

Lukaku
    Hazard Mbappe

Changing it up for wl. Finally paying attention to trading advice on YT pays off. Buzzin far more than I should be with this :joy:
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Started with 800k and a bunch of untradeable players.

Now have Hazard, a new pack pulled Suarez and 650k.
  • Headshrinker363
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Mik wrote: »
    Started with 800k and a bunch of untradeable players.

Now have Hazard, a new pack pulled Suarez and 650k.
    Sounds like a good days work
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought 90 Nesta and still can't defend. Quite a humbling experience.
  • zl Gshock
    However, I'm really enjoying this team.
    UDpBND1.jpg
  • zl Gshock
    I'd recommend Hagi. Over 100 games with him now. Really amazing.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Penalties in this are doing my head in. Barely move the stick and it goes wide/post etc.
  • cmm_1991
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Penalties in this are doing my head in. Barely move the stick and it goes wide/post etc.

Just use the arrow mate helps alot
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    edited October 2018

Hopefully this doesn't make teams realise how good Michael Devlin is :(