The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Icon review & price discussion

Comments

• Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    going for the big boys now, prime Socrates is a good player but not really a game changer for me. Used him as a cam for 25 games got about 24 assists and 5 goals, feels like most players can assist like that don't have to be a 2m + one.

Even thou he have high dribbling and strength his balance makes him easy to knock of the ball. Been using engine on him to up his balance but doesn't work well.

Torn between prime ronaldinho or prime eusebio as my next target.
  • Recoba10
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    Would go:
    All in for prime Henry + decent untradeables (best: Umtiti, Casemiro, Douglas Costa)
    Or
    A more balanced team with IF Neymar and Prime Vieri
  • xFATAL
    4962 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Nice to see prices coming back down a bit after I sold all 5 of my icons last night for inflated prices. May be able to buy back sooner than I thought.
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Which CCM would u choose in a 4321. Got arouns 600 700k as budget.saw baby keane.baby veron and gattuso.
  • xFATAL
    4962 posts Big Money Move
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    Which CCM would u choose in a 4321. Got arouns 600 700k as budget.saw baby keane.baby veron and gattuso.

I'd go with Veron although 88 Keane was solid the few games I used him. Or wait a little longer and possibly get 85 Blanc when his price comes back down.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone recommend a central icon for 1.2 MM
  • number7rocky
    4801 posts National Call-Up
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Is it just me or is 85 Zola better than prime Zola? Better composure, balance and agility, and you can get both cards to 99 finishing and almost perfect passing.

Was looking to upgrade the 85 for the 87 today for the same price.

The 85 looks by far the best. 85 composure is a big difference in comparison with the 87.

The prime may be better as a CAM but then you have the stamina issue probably.

Baby all day here.

I'm no zola fan but seems like EA pick stats outr at random... Why would the 87 version only have 75 composure?? 10 less than 85
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    I want Steven Gerrard.
  • Azablucky
    4137 posts National Call-Up
    I want Steven Gerrard.

So do I mate. Hoping to make enough profit off these IF's so I can afford him. 300k to go but want some dollar first before I buy him. Favourite midfielder and first 90 rated player I ever packed on UT so would be awesome. Hope you pack him mate :wink:
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    Azablucky wrote: »
    I want Steven Gerrard.

So do I mate. Hoping to make enough profit off these IF's so I can afford him. 300k to go but want some dollar first before I buy him. Favourite midfielder and first 90 rated player I ever packed on UT so would be awesome. Hope you pack him mate :wink:

Me too mate, I've given myself the target of January to get the prime version. Gonna start saving from today.
  • Azablucky
    4137 posts National Call-Up
    I want Steven Gerrard.

Me too mate, I've given myself the target of January to get the prime version. Gonna start saving from today.

How much are you off. Can't wait to rip some free kicks and long shots in with him. Should get his own celebration...unless he already has
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    I want Steven Gerrard.

How much are you off. Can't wait to rip some free kicks and long shots in with him. Should get his own celebration...unless he already has

A lot spent 250k on upgrading my current team during the rewards madness. If I sold now I'd make a decent profit. I have 40k left lol. Grind starts from tonight.
  • Dasco
    6522 posts Big Money Move
    Alright lads.

What would be a solid price these days for either mid or Prime Gerrard, or Prime Veron?

I haven't seen enough sell to make a decision
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    I want Steven Gerrard.

Grinding my way to him myself. Can’t decide between middle or prime.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15896 posts World Class
    Its going to be a grind indeed. Hopefully we'll all pack him though. :p
  • tetsu0jin
    Anyone tried baby veron? Im thinking of getting him badly. Him or gerrard or gatuso...keane also looks nice. Damn. I dont know who to choose.
  • Tiagz10
    519 posts Semi-Pro
    How is Baggio 89/91? and Zola 87?

i'm looking for a cam icon.

Who you will suggest?
  • Turbodave222
    75 posts Park Captain
    which icons can i afford with 400k? and offcourse are worth it :)
  • Oscaaaar
    1358 posts Professional
    Anyone used Keane? Especially looking at his prime, seems like he would make a good CDM.
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oscaaaar wrote: »
    Anyone used Keane? Especially looking at his prime, seems like he would make a good CDM.

Used him for a few games but went back to Kante, considering going back to Keane again as matuidi kante partnership is good but bit short. To answer your question he wasn't bad but didn't play enough games with him.
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone used Gattuso? Considering selling Kante to get him as he is a tad taller but not sure if its worth it
  • SJR440
    4666 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone used Prime Trezeguet or Prime Lineker? I'm currently torn between the two
  • Tubpac
    1766 posts Play-Off Hero
    Spillaren wrote: »
    Anyone used Gattuso? Considering selling Kante to get him as he is a tad taller but not sure if its worth it
    Kante is alot better than baby Gattuso. Havent tried the others
  • ha032742
    36038 posts Moderator
    89/93 Eusebio is the real deal...get him if you’ve got the coins :+1:

Bounces through tackles because of his high balance and comes out with the ball :joy:

Feels so rapid too even when gameplay is slow B)
  • Recoba10
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero
    SJR440 wrote: »
    Anyone used Prime Trezeguet or Prime Lineker? I'm currently torn between the two

I just bought Prime Trezeguet yesterday and played a couple of games with him. Always in the right spot, perfect finishing and always makes the perfect runs. I would especially recommend him if you like crossing and using the wings.
    If you enjoy players similar to Cavani, then Trezeguet is the perfect upgrade. If you need pace above anything, get someone else.
  • SJR440
    Recoba10 wrote: »

I just bought Prime Trezeguet yesterday and played a couple of games with him. Always in the right spot, perfect finishing and always makes the perfect runs. I would especially recommend him if you like crossing and using the wings.
    If you enjoy players similar to Cavani, then Trezeguet is the perfect upgrade. If you need pace above anything, get someone else.

@Recoba10 Perfect type of striker for a 433 then? Always enjoyed watching Trezeguet growing up :)
  • tetsu0jin
    ha032742 wrote: »
    89/93 Eusebio is the real deal...get him if you’ve got the coins :+1:

Bounces through tackles because of his high balance and comes out with the ball :joy:

Feels so rapid too even when gameplay is slow B)

Thats what i want to hear. Got him some hours ago yet to try him
  • Recoba10
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero

@Recoba10 Perfect type of striker for a 433 then? Always enjoyed watching Trezeguet growing up :)

Yes
  • SJR440
    edited October 2018

Yes

Trezeguet it is then! :)
    Thanks for the help
  • Recoba10
    1453 posts Play-Off Hero

Yes

Trezeguet it is then! :)
    Thanks for the help

Don't forget to share your experience with him.
    I plan to keep him until black Friday and my next try will be Prime Vieri.