WHAT IS THIS ****?

Maggoo
85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
EA are you **** serious? You have to redeem for the WL before friday. Just opened my rewards from last weekend and can't play WL now. Great job well thought EA..

Comments

• Chavez76
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeah, we needed another post about this indeed.
  • Maggoo
    Sorry just read the "now I can't play WL" post
  • Chavez76
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can understand :) ALready made a post about how it should be possible to start WL whenever you want, even if it is on Sunday..
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    I mean isn’t it obvious you have to redeem before it starts?

This isn’t new, was it not last year you had to claim rewards on Thursday which included WL qualification for next week?
  • Maggoo
    Nope you could redeem your rewards whenever you wanted to.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Maggoo wrote: »

Interesting, I stand corrected. I skipped WL last year but the year before I know you had to redeem prior. Guess they changed it last year.
  • sturges12345
    2940 posts National Call-Up
    sounders3 wrote: »
    Maggoo wrote: »

Interesting, I stand corrected. I skipped WL last year but the year before I know you had to redeem prior. Guess they changed it last year.

You never had to redeem. It did it automatically
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i mean, do people even look at the game? do you read? do you look on the screen? do you go on the forums and try to search for this?

blame yourself
  • iRusty_yo
    3911 posts National Call-Up
    nitraw wrote: »
    i mean, do people even look at the game? do you read? do you look on the screen? do you go on the forums and try to search for this?

blame yourself

Actually.. we’re all quite sad to be on forums talking about a game. Your average FIFA consumer would look down on us...