Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Kamilflage
    5004 posts Big Money Move
    vneklw wrote: »
    Funny how that Eusebio sold after he was mentioned in here...

Legend tells of those that lurk in the shadows of the Icons thread...
    They feed off the information contained within...
  • M98H
    13040 posts Has That Special Something
    Eusebio is a god tbf, well worth 4 mill imo
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    M98H wrote: »
    Eusebio is a god tbf, well worth 4 mill imo

I'll give it 5 mins until he's wiped off the market for good

I hope you're right though
  • jenksiee123
    21689 posts Club Captain
    EYtjwU2.png
    Thought I'd rekindle the Hernan love.
  • Kamilflage
    5004 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    EYtjwU2.png

Man I have to apologize to Crispy....I spoke Ill of him and he tore it up for me all day yday...
    Great card!
  • MrSoccer
    475 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Who would you recommend as the biggest game changer icon for around 1.1 mil or less?

Here are some I'm considering if you've used one or more, but I'm open to any suggestions:

Prime or 90 Rivaldo

86 ballack

87 Socrates

Prime veron

I know there are some different positions in there but I'm essentially searching for a dominant CM or striker. I switch between 41212(2) and 442 if that matters.

Thanks for any input.
  • vneklw
    EYtjwU2.png

How's Makelele?
  • Js734
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Eusebio is different class!
  • Lucas TB
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just tried Raul 86. 10 games in DIV 3, 14 goals, and 1 assist. While i don't have coins to paid 1KK for a player, best icon i tried so far.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2018
    dfc3e9c62d016f745f4f2a7f75628f7d.jpg

And another one...

1,950,000kk
  • jenksiee123
    21689 posts Club Captain
    EYtjwU2.png

How's Makelele?

Class. Didn't think he'd be much, if at all, better than Kante but he is. Stronger and just a nuisance to play against.
  • Gabbalala
    3267 posts National Call-Up
    90 Ronaldo's chips are tidyyyyy. Feels very very quick too!
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    70a2b336c2e839fdff65ae745740b0af.jpg

Flipping and dipping.

550k for prime scholes
    500k scholes
    300k deco

Post went weird!
  • vneklw
    EYtjwU2.png

How's Makelele?

Class. Didn't think he'd be much, if at all, better than Kante but he is. Stronger and just a nuisance to play against.

Damn better than Kante, might have to pick him up if that's the case!
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    M98H wrote: »
    This Eusebio :flushed:
    I loved using Cruyff, but think Eusebio May edge it....

In my defense I told everyone this like two weeks back when he was 1.2mill
  • vneklw
    Nah honestly what the **** is this BS. A prime Klose sold for 1.4 mil when he wasn't selling for 1.2 mil earlier.

I give up.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3629 posts National Call-Up
    Looking at baby Nesta. Whats a decent price for him? 460k seems a bit dear.
  • MrSoccer
    475 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I said **** it and got prime Rivaldo. Besides the weak foot, I'm really looking forward to trying him.

I can't decide if I should use him at cam or st...
  • Falafelmonster
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    @MrSoccer Yesss.... that's what I loved about Vieri in fifa 17. Totally getting him then,
    Hopefully he's as unstoppable as he once was!
    Thank you for the review
  • RoosGianni
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    Bought a 85 Zola to flip this morning but decided to try him instead. I’m very picky with my players. Tried a lot of NIF’s and a couple of Icons including 87 Del Piero (he disappointed).

But my good god... Zola is absolutely unreal for me. I’m not going to sell him and use him in the WL to test him more. Played a couple of div 3 games and these are the stats.

17c7hz4hg.png

Pace: Very fast, outruns a lot of players. Feels faster than 88 sprintspeed.

Shooting: 85 Finishing is a lie, feels more like 92+ His finesse is a guaranteed goal, inside and outside the penalty area.

Passing: Very accurate passing, his FK’s are meh though.

Dribbling: Together with the shooting the best part. His agility and balance makes him undefendable sometimes. One of the reasons he feels so quick as well.

Physical: As expected he’s pretty weak but weirdly enough, he won a lot of headers.

Score: 9,5/10

The team I used him in.
    dn6jomswc.jpeg
  • DougInskip
    6441 posts League Winner
    Anyone know a good price for 89 MVB?
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    42e9097a6fe14c492abe425fb897400b.jpg

Litmannen 400k
    Yashin 304k
    Puyol 265k

• TheMagicMan
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Bought a 85 Zola to flip this morning but decided to try him instead. I’m very picky with my players. Tried a lot of NIF’s and a couple of Icons including 87 Del Piero (he disappointed).

But my good god... Zola is absolutely unreal for me. I’m not going to sell him and use him in the WL to test him more. Played a couple of div 3 games and these are the stats.

17c7hz4hg.png

Shooting: 85 Finishing is a lie, feels more like 92+ His finesse is a guaranteed goal, inside and outside the penalty area.

Dribbling: Together with the shooting the best part. His agility and balance makes him undefendable sometimes. One of the reasons he feels so quick as well.

Physical: As expected he’s pretty weak but weirdly enough, he won a lot of headers.

The team I used him in.
    dn6jomswc.jpeg

Thanks for the review man, been debating picking Zola up for a while now. Think i'm just going to pull the trigger on it now.

You play him as ST?
  • RoosGianni
    3281 posts National Call-Up

17c7hz4hg.png

The team I used him in.
    dn6jomswc.jpeg

Thanks for the review man, been debating picking Zola up for a while now. Think i'm just going to pull the trigger on it now.

You play him as ST?

Yes I do! Wasn’t quite sure it would work out, but it did! I play him in the exact team that I showed in my post. I don’t formationswitch :lol:

Would advise you to buy him tomorrow, there is a promo coming apparently.
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero

17c7hz4hg.png

The team I used him in.
    dn6jomswc.jpeg

You play him as ST?

Yes I do! Wasn’t quite sure it would work out, but it did! I play him in the exact team that I showed in my post. I don’t formationswitch :lol:

Would advise you to buy him tomorrow, there is a promo coming apparently.

Huh?
  • James Libby
    5763 posts Big Money Move
    f54680068c3abf37d5734ff822d0fa54.gyf

If anyone out there is wondering about the 90 LW Henry, just stop and buy him. Last night, I played a little over eleven games and scored twenty-two goals, with four hat tricks and a bevvy of unbelievable GOAT Goals. I'm really blow away by the 90 LW Henry's finishing. He is SO lethal.

Upload Studio is a plague on humanity. I woke up today and had about a dozen clips I wanted to string together. Needless to say it didn't go very well, but the finished product is still relatively horned. Apologies for some of the glitches and audio issues in advance!

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/father-wack/video/61849305

Want more GOAT action?

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408283/road-to-one-thousand-goals-with-the-goat-part-deux/p10
  • James Libby
    5763 posts Big Money Move
    Oh, and BY THE WAY, the GOAT has so inspired me... that I'm playing FUTChamps this weekend! @Orison
  • Muzza11
    8528 posts League Winner
    Sold Cruyff to fund a better team, now have Neymar and Mbappe. Guess who is coming back. By far the best player I’ve used this year so far.
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh, and BY THE WAY, the GOAT has so inspired me... that I'm playing FUTChamps this weekend! @Orison

I’d like to give him a run, but 1.5+ for him is just mind bogglingly insane. I shall have to pass.
  • CornishLad
    23937 posts Club Captain
    Prime Socrates for 2m can’t say no. Gunna try and sell him on if not I’ll have IF Neymar, R94 and him up front