Why’s division 5 suddenly full of pros?

Comments

• purplegoldfish
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im still in D5 but I got 23 wins this last WL haha im just stuck. Win 2 lose 2 kinda thing ive been at 1500 points ish for 2 weeks
  • carolinabluejg
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not sure people are relegating themselves but I do think they deliberately lost their first five games in the beginning to get to the highest division possible. I'm having the same problem, all a sudden I can't beat anybody, the level of competition in D 5 has gone way up
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well, when you only find 2 games in 6 hours in div 3 then I would go back to div 5 aswell
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I can’t see me getting promoted to 4 because I win one then lose one. Had 35,000 pts last week so comfortably rank 1 but I’m only doing it for the coins at the end and don’t really get much else out of it apart from the rage 😂

how many games you need to play with your W/L ratio to get to rank1?
  • silverdale10
    1389 posts Professional
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    Well, when you only find 2 games in 6 hours in div 3 then I would go back to div 5 aswell

Wow, that's crazy if true. This mode is turning into a complete disaster.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    MrMack08 wrote: »

Wow, that's crazy if true. This mode is turning into a complete disaster.

I told you 90% of players are in division 5! There must be something wrong with their numbers. I wonder if anyone is actually in division 1?
  • alvchong
    964 posts Professional
    Now division 6 and 7 also full of good player with newly setup cheap team. Not easy to win. In fact, as a average player I feel more and more don't know how to enjoy the game. Is all about lossing, I am getting use to it.
  • Theomanny
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im still in D5 but I got 23 wins this last WL haha im just stuck. Win 2 lose 2 kinda thing ive been at 1500 points ish for 2 weeks

Picture brov or it never happened. Unless u r just losing the games on purpose in div 5. U should be in div 2-3 with 23 WL wins.