SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    What did you guys pick for rivals rewards? Coins , tradeable or untradeable packs? Not sure what to go for.
    Took tradeable this week but taken coins the other times
  • Headshrinker363
    4927 posts Big Money Move
    What did you guys pick for rivals rewards? Coins , tradeable or untradeable packs? Not sure what to go for.

Did you get anything of note?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class

Did you get anything of note?
    Gonna open them later when WL rewards come out
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sykesy wrote: »
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    350k for Hulk? These characters at the wind up? I’ll await my inform hulk in tomorrow’s packs B)
    Any of you's play weekend league last week or plan to play it this weekend?

I have heart failure if I miss any wl events. Finished 14 games 6 left to play. Tried playing until ufc started. Too many defeats from over playing, Much easier than division rivals that’s for sure :joy: Thursdays will be brilliant. Double dosage of rewards

Hahahaha the addiction is that bad for you ma man!

Aye rewards should be very good on Thursday!

Addictions that bad I agreed to pay the 600pp holiday next year if she doesn’t moan about how much I play. Got my own corner with monitor desk chair and muted gameplay to ignore the commentary that sends you into meltdown. Worked so far :joy:

Got exact same set up myself plus the laptop for TV. Few folk have said I'm mad but I can't just play fifa, I need to be watching TV at same time. If I've only got one thing to focus on I get distracted to easy. With two it's doable

Castro on twitch loaded next to the monitor. My pals shred me for it yet when they come round they don’t leave till stupid o’clock. Addictive personality. Beats what I use to do at weekends and less hectic. It’s just a game they say :joy:

Surely you dont watch that fanny.

Not a fan I take it :joy: I enjoy his streams. Mostly just look at his set up and dream of having it. Either Castro or RTFM but he tends not to be on till late and Nick the lunatic Canadian fry’s my coupon with his screechy voice. Leaving Castro the main man

Naw mate , I dont watch Fifa streams at all. The occasional pack rewards video on youtube to see how bad pack luck is tho.
    Only streamer I really watch is Shroud on Pubg or Rainbow 6. Guys insane. Not the most entertaining of people but his gameplay is.
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    P.S That Hulk looks insane.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018

Took coins this week since I'll get packs with WL.
    Post edited by xGeorgeSmithx on
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Always go untradeable personally. Got IF King who looks decent
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    Jones tearing into the SFA on twitter , fully justified tbh
  • Hibee
    12044 posts Has That Special Something

Didn't look like a dive to me. Looks like he just fell over.
  • Boabdust
    4784 posts National Call-Up
    Mik wrote: »
    Always go untradeable personally. Got IF King who looks decent

I went untradeable aswell got IF Howedes and Jutkiewicz
  • PintOfMagennis
    Hibee wrote: »

Didn't look like a dive to me. Looks like he just fell over.

I’m torn over it , he doesn’t look like he’s appealed for anything , if it was a dive only he will know and will hopefully learn his punishment , however the main point in question is the consistency , Jones has clearly retweeted 3 incidents which are much worse than his case and went unpunished
  • sido1968
    1315 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    Only played 2 games so tier 2 and no choice, packed Mertens tho :)
  • Headshrinker363
    Went untradeable and got two discard ifs and loads of dug meat. Bring on the SBC’s.
  • cmm_1991
    2108 posts Fans' Favourite
    Always take packs , pulled Godin and hamsik but gonna keep them until/if an icon sbc is released
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Untradeables are the ones. Isco First week Mbappe last week. Parejo (86) then they drop me a Romelu... That excited a got pulled up for rallying the forklift around work like a demented madman :joy: Nice to see EA aren’t as tight this year. Dropping bangers every week
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Untradeables are the ones. Isco First week Mbappe last week. Parejo (86) then they drop me a Romelu... That excited a got pulled up for rallying the forklift around work like a demented madman :joy: Nice to see EA aren’t as tight this year. Dropping bangers every week

Aye for you lol. Got an Ederson , Promes which I sold my tradeable one for and a Rodrigo. Not the best but I only want them for icon SBCs anyhow.
  • Sykesy

Aye for you lol. Got an Ederson , Promes which I sold my tradeable one for and a Rodrigo. Not the best but I only want them for icon SBCs anyhow.

I’ve not forgotten they had sbc for an icon on the spreadsheets leaked. Clubs stacked with high rated untradeables.

Judging by twitters posts. Quite a few got cracking packs. Prime George Best was one of them. I’m stacking for Ruud boy ❤️
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero

I’ve not forgotten they had sbc for an icon on the spreadsheets leaked. Clubs stacked with high rated untradeables.

Judging by twitters posts. Quite a few got cracking packs. Prime George Best was one of them. I’m stacking for Ruud boy ❤️

Only thing that is putting me off Primes is last year a few of the middle versions seemed to be better than the Primes for me personally. Still going to do them tho.
  • Sykesy

Only thing that is putting me off Primes is last year a few of the middle versions seemed to be better than the Primes for me personally. Still going to do them tho.

Baby Del P last year tore it up. I’m avoiding icon sbcs as much as possible. Last year I wasted most my coins the WC mode dropped and I binned them all.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Going for coins every week until I get the team I want. Then packs after that.
  • Sykesy
    SC1967 wrote: »

Untradeable will give you the players you want. Have faith. Still praying I get a red hulk :joy:
  • PintOfMagennis

Untradeable will give you the players you want. Have faith. Still praying I get a red hulk :joy:

Same but I’ll settle for a king or Forrest :D
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something

I wish. My pack luck is horrendous. :(
  • Kieren1888
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some may say am bias, but 86 larsson is unreal, wanted his prime, got about 1m if I was to sell everything but dont want a gash team aroune him. Gonna keep grinding till i can afford a decent team around him or he falls under 900k.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    10k sold in the first day for the semi, not even on general sale yet
  • Hibee
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Good going for what you guys refer to as the Mikey Mouse Cup...
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    jamle1874 wrote: »

The way it should be.
  • Sykesy

Same but I’ll settle for a king or Forrest :D

I’ll live in fantasy world until 7 lol

Bought Forrest last night. They say pace doesn’t matter. Try this card you’ll see it does. Played 3 win 3 with him subbed on first minute. Shootings awful though.
  • Headshrinker363
    What formations are people using? I’m struggling to settle on one. I finished 18 using 4-3-1-2 but this year it plays like 4-4-2 with the cam playing left side instead of behind the striker. Currently using 4-2-3-1 wide but prefer a 2 striker formation.
  • Hibee
    What formations are people using? I’m struggling to settle on one. I finished 18 using 4-3-1-2 but this year it plays like 4-4-2 with the cam playing left side instead of behind the striker. Currently using 4-2-3-1 wide but prefer a 2 striker formation.

41212. It’s decent for creating chances but does leave you a bit exposed in the middle.