Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

• Satan the Angel
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    C6Cu40h.png

Got to love the BPM!
  • DarthGrowler
    14199 posts Has That Special Something
    DWR wrote: »
    Grinding 10/15k a day from BPM whilst filling my club with players - really happy I decided to take a punt on this it's 100% risk free and profitable.

And fun
  • Kieren1888
    1692 posts Play-Off Hero
    C6Cu40h.png

Got to love the BPM!

Nice, i never sell over 9.1k lol, worried that they think am coin buying😂
  • Satan the Angel
    Kieren1888 wrote: »
    C6Cu40h.png

Got to love the BPM!

Nice, i never sell over 9.1k lol, worried that they think am coin buying😂

I got a bit excited when there were none on the market!
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    Tempted to give this a go! Doing quite well with the NIF method so far, but hey; no harm in making more coins, right!
  • Satan the Angel
    2rMZ44z.png

Good morning so far :smile:
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    love the packs where you get a squad fitness and a cheeky 100 coin at the bottom hiding!
  • Knowlesdinho
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    Silver pack method

As you all know, silver cards are no longer in bronze or gold packs...

aaeaaqaaaaaaaailaaaajdq4ogu1ytdklwi2mjktngfmny1iode3lteyodjhywqyotc1nw.jpg?w=698&h=400&crop=1

...so on my second account (which I was initially posting pack openings from), I've been testing the silver pack method, and I think that it is absolutely viable, if a little risky. I had 15K on my second account on Sunday, so I used the coin for silver packs. Now I have a full transfer pile of silver items, and 37k.

Now this may not sound very impressive, but I've probably only restocked, and relisted about 12 times since Sunday because I've been too busy with my main. What I'm saying is that I believe if I'd have dedicated more time to this, I reckon I could have hit 100k.

I've written this method based on my findings, but as I always say, you need to find your own style with these things.

Disclaimer

This is significantly more risky than doing bronze packs, but more risk, can bring more rewards in the short term, and definitely will in the long term.

Method

Some of this is similar to the BPM tbh, but I'll write what I've been doing and hopefully it helps you in some way.

Packs: 2500 coin packs are the ones I've been using. You could go for the higher packs, but in my experience of past FIFA's, non rare silvers statistically end up being more valuable than rares for some reason. The items that you end up discarding don't bring you very much at all 50-100 coins on average I'd say.

Players You will generally get at least 3 players, but usually more. Be aware of current SBCs (league etc) because if you pull players needed for these, it goes towards making your coin back. Check all prices of the players, you will be surprised at what they sell for. I would say that on average, even silvers that are not needed for SBC's are selling for around 500 coins, and if you relist enough, they will sell. If they are not selling, you can lower the price and relist, or send back to the club, they will hold some value at some point, or save you coins by not having to buy them when an SBC drops.

Consumables This one surprised me. I decided to list all contracts, non rare for 200 coins, and rare for 250 coins. I also decided to list all non rare fitness for 200 coins. They sell really well, especially at peak times. This is important because on average, you are looking at 5 of these types of consumables in each pack...that's about a thousand coins back on the pack. Don't get me wrong, not every one will sell in the first hour, but enough sell that it is worth relisting them.

Squad fitness sells for 1k easily. Rare injury cards, and in fact most injury items sell, not for much, but they are still worth listing to bring the cost of the pack down if they do sell. Rare attribute cards I've been selling for 800 coins, but you may be able to get more. Pace cards always sell too.

Miscellaneous Kits, Stadiums, Badges and balls...this is the one that has surprised me the most. Forget balls and stadiums, I've not found any that sell well yet, but Kits and badges...wow. I've sold some for 5k!! Because not many silver packs are being opened, there are limited kits for certain clubs on the market. You will regularly find an extinct badge or kit, and then many that aren't sell for at least 1k. Of course there are a lot that are discard.

Coin boosts are there as usual, the main one being 500 coins which means you only need to make 2k back.

Finally

I think that you could make coins out of this in a similar way to BPM, but my advice as always is to use multiple methods. What I would recommend doing is setting a budget that you are happy with, say 15K. Follow the above method, and try make that 15k back by relisting. It needs to be at least 15k imo, testing with one pack isn't good enough.

Once you've done that, send players that are not selling back to the club for future SBCs.

That's it, if you have any questions, please ask, and I will try to answer. I will post some pictures later from the second account as evidence of this working.

Thanks
  • DarthGrowler
    Silver pack method

aaeaaqaaaaaaaailaaaajdq4ogu1ytdklwi2mjktngfmny1iode3lteyodjhywqyotc1nw.jpg?w=698&h=400&crop=1

...so on my second account (which I was initially posting pack openings from), I've been testing the silver pack method, and I think that it is absolutely viable, if a little risky. I had 15K on my second account on Sunday, so I used the coin for silver packs. Now I have a full transfer pile of silver items, and 37k.

Now this may not sound very impressive, but I've probably only restocked, and relisted about 12 times since Sunday because I've been too busy with my main. What I'm saying is that I believe if I'd have dedicated more time to this, I reckon I could have hit 100k.

I've written this method based on my findings, but as I always say, you need to find your own style with these things.

Disclaimer

This is significantly more risky than doing bronze packs, but more risk, can bring more rewards in the short term, and definitely will in the long term.

Method

Some of this is similar to the BPM tbh, but I'll write what I've been doing and hopefully it helps you in some way.

Packs: 2500 coin packs are the ones I've been using. You could go for the higher packs, but in my experience of past FIFA's, non rare silvers statistically end up being more valuable than rares for some reason. The items that you end up discarding don't bring you very much at all 50-100 coins on average I'd say.

Players You will generally get at least 3 players, but usually more. Be aware of current SBCs (league etc) because if you pull players needed for these, it goes towards making your coin back. Check all prices of the players, you will be surprised at what they sell for. I would say that on average, even silvers that are not needed for SBC's are selling for around 500 coins, and if you relist enough, they will sell. If they are not selling, you can lower the price and relist, or send back to the club, they will hold some value at some point, or save you coins by not having to buy them when an SBC drops.

Consumables This one surprised me. I decided to list all contracts, non rare for 200 coins, and rare for 250 coins. I also decided to list all non rare fitness for 200 coins. They sell really well, especially at peak times. This is important because on average, you are looking at 5 of these types of consumables in each pack...that's about a thousand coins back on the pack. Don't get me wrong, not every one will sell in the first hour, but enough sell that it is worth relisting them.

Squad fitness sells for 1k easily. Rare injury cards, and in fact most injury items sell, not for much, but they are still worth listing to bring the cost of the pack down if they do sell. Rare attribute cards I've been selling for 800 coins, but you may be able to get more. Pace cards always sell too.

Miscellaneous Kits, Stadiums, Badges and balls...this is the one that has surprised me the most. Forget balls and stadiums, I've not found any that sell well yet, but Kits and badges...wow. I've sold some for 5k!! Because not many silver packs are being opened, there are limited kits for certain clubs on the market. You will regularly find an extinct badge or kit, and then many that aren't sell for at least 1k. Of course there are a lot that are discard.

Coin boosts are there as usual, the main one being 500 coins which means you only need to make 2k back.

Finally

I think that you could make coins out of this in a similar way to BPM, but my advice as always is to use multiple methods. What I would recommend doing is setting a budget that you are happy with, say 15K. Follow the above method, and try make that 15k back by relisting. It needs to be at least 15k imo, testing with one pack isn't good enough.

Once you've done that, send players that are not selling back to the club for future SBCs.

That's it, if you have any questions, please ask, and I will try to answer. I will post some pictures later from the second account as evidence of this working.

Thanks

It is really poor form to remove them when they have been there forever
  • Knowlesdinho
    Silver pack method

Disclaimer

Method

Finally

Thanks

It is really poor form to remove them when they have been there forever

It's because people who don't understand pack odds, asked for pack odds to be listed, and ruined the game!
  • Satan the Angel
    Came in here to say that I opened the 10 special silver players pack in the store and have made most of the money back with around 30 items still to sell.

I decided to only list players that were going for more than 500. Sold quite a few for several K and put a good number in the club too.

Going to give this more time now I am off work for a month!
  • DarthGrowler
    Came in here to say that I opened the 10 special silver players pack in the store and have made most of the money back with around 30 items still to sell.

I decided to only list players that were going for more than 500. Sold quite a few for several K and put a good number in the club too.

How does one get a month off? Teach me your ways!
  • Knowlesdinho
    Second account SPM pics:

kWtMfed.png

Q0xN7db.png

jUmh7oq.png

Zl7htMW.png

hxIg7SM.png

w4jLNnu.png

yWjYXRD.png

KaJ9i3x.png
  • Satan the Angel

How does one get a month off? Teach me your ways!

You accept a job to run a competitor and get put on garden leave! :blush:
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    SPM in action! Opened 2 (full TP so can’t do more) packed 4.5k in players, 4K in kits, 2k in fitness and contracts!
  • Ulook92
    12459 posts Has That Special Something
    Im gon a try some SPM on my main and keep the ones for league SBCs. Gonna do them in a few months once demand dirs down.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9286 posts League Winner
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Im gon a try some SPM on my main and keep the ones for league SBCs. Gonna do them in a few months once demand dirs down.

At this rate all league SBC's will be released by 27th October :trollface:
  • Ulook92
    edited October 2018
    I opened 3 packs as thats all i had room for. Havnt sold everything but this is how it totted up in market value, not sales.

Players - 3000
    Consumables - 1000
    Discard - 55

Players - 1100
    Consumables - 2000
    Discard - 40

Players - 1500
    Consumables - 1000
    Discard - 54

Indeed risky but also has a lot of potential.
  • Knowlesdinho
    edited October 2018
    I opened 3 packs as thats all i had room for. Havnt sold everything but this is how it totted up in market value, not sales.

Players - 3000
    Consumables - 1000
    Discard - 55

Players - 1100
    Consumables - 2000
    Discard - 40

Players - 900
    Consumables - 1000
    Discard - 54

I mean overall profit even with a duff pack! Goalkeepers in that pack by any chance? :joy:
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    Tempting me to have a go at that silver method, well done as always mate.

Sometimes wish I could have a 200 item TP!
  • Ulook92
    edited October 2018
    In that last pack i sent one of the players to my club not realising i was my second account which i wont be doing league sbcs on. Will see how much thst pro league player is worth.

Edited.
  • DWR
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any reason I've just gone for 5/6 sales per cycle to 33?
  • Knowlesdinho
    DWR wrote: »
    Any reason I've just gone for 5/6 sales per cycle to 33?

Matchups...super easy requirements means you can complete with bronzes.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Yeah peeps, don’t just relist, check your prices, some players are spiking.
  • Knowlesdinho
    More silver pack method on the second...you may notice that the coins haven’t changed much. That’s because I’ve fully restocked the TP, what I posted earlier wasn’t from a completely full TP.

r3cnvZn.png

c3Z0ZT9.png

qrmcozz.png

I could have got more for some of these.
  • Knowlesdinho
    If you haven’t already worked this out...French managers sell really well.
  • Ulook92
    edited October 2018

Players - 3000
    Consumables - 1000
    Discard - 55

Players - 1100
    Consumables - 2000
    Discard - 40

Players - 1500
    Consumables - 1000
    Discard - 54

Finally logged back onto my second and sold everything except 2 players. So at a profit from those 3 packs.
  • Knowlesdinho

Players - 3000
    Consumables - 1000
    Discard - 55

Players - 1100
    Consumables - 2000
    Discard - 40

Players - 1500
    Consumables - 1000
    Discard - 54

Finally logged back onto my second and sold everything except 2 players. So at a profit from those 3 packs.

I’m just opening silvers on my second, and posting results to prove it works. On my main I’m taking advantage of bpm prices to stock my club up, been using the same 2k investment for an hour and added 200 players to my club!
  • Ulook92
    Another 3, still hit and miss. Cut some of the losses with a 2k kit

Players - 900
    Consumables - 700
    Discard - 159

Players - 1550
    Consumables - 2600
    Discard - 68

Players - 1450
    Consumables - 850
    Discard - 67
  • Ulook92

Players - 3000
    Consumables - 1000
    Discard - 55

Players - 1100
    Consumables - 2000
    Discard - 40

Players - 1500
    Consumables - 1000
    Discard - 54

I’m just opening silvers on my second, and posting results to prove it works. On my main I’m taking advantage of bpm prices to stock my club up, been using the same 2k investment for an hour and added 200 players to my club!

Im struggling for TP space. i need an SBC to sell some IF and 83/84/85 :tired_face: