The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Rewards are in post below what u got

Comments

• Pengwin
    1324 posts Professional
    Took untradeables as didn’t play much this week, got Vidal and Fred in 2 mega packs (same one). Was tempted to buy Fred anyway so done better then the coins especially with all the SBC fodder
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Div 5 Rank 3 - didn't get to play much this week

Took the untradeable option and got Alex Sandro, Azpi and IF Sabitzer, definitely not complaining about that
  • Hrh1995
    1220 posts Professional
    Tradeables

IF alcacer plus a few players worth 2-3k

Probably a little less than the 39k coins option
  • freakjas
    7613 posts League Winner
    Tradable rank 1 and got Vidal as best player. But then few like kovacic and mendy. So pretty much exactly the 55k I could have choosen
  • Phodri
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Got Dybala and Sergio Ramos (VVD and Prime Gattuso last week). Untradable rewards have been great so far.

You work for EA?
  • Noisy
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Claimed the packs but need to wait 4 hours to open them until my youngest is home from preschool as he likes to 'press the button' and watch the players hopefully walk out.

Div 5 - Rank 2 - Untradable got the 2 35ks and 2 50ks.

I purposely stopped as I thought it was the best option, Until EA fixed the Rank 1 rewards as before it was only showing as 4 15ks and 2 50ks.
  • pedro___
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tradeable Insigne and Walker
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Div 4 T1 untradeble got me Wijnaldum, IF Alcacer, Coman, Bailly and Semedo. Dont know if it was worth grinding last night to get me 37k points while it ended at 32k :grimace:
  • Nervous_Nick
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Div.5 rank I, went untradable. Best I got was Martial.... :(
    I have yet to pack anything good in fifa19....
  • Fatmanc
    1295 posts Professional
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    So no one's gonna wait for the evening to have one big pack opening? :)

I am, Div 5 rank 1 and gold 3 WL I cant wait till tonight.

Don't have to wrry bout the will power cos I despise opening packs on web app and im at work all day
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finished Tier 1 in Div 5, went untradeable. 2 rare player packs, 2 mega packs, 4 jumbo premium gold packs.

3 boards.... Aduriz, William Jose, discard IF from Gladbach. Definitely not worth the time invested

Don't invest your time just for pack luck. If you don't enjoy playing the game then find something you enjoy.

Took the cash money. 70k for tier 1 div 3
  • Zv1k0
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    Fatmanc wrote: »

Don't have to wrry bout the will power cos I despise opening packs on web app and im at work all day

I would never open them if it's not on console. The most exciting thing with opening packa is to see whether it's a walkout/board or not.
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Div 4 rank 1. Took tradeable this week after last weeks untradeable were rubbish.

Best pulls were Moussa Dembele (Spurs) Modric and Mendy
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    I'm at work anyways so saving mine for WL rewards
  • danny8t4
    51 posts Park Captain
    Div 5 Rank 1 untradeable.

Azpilicueta
    Alli
    Skriniriar
    Valencia
    Werner

Of note.

Lots of other low value 84s and 83s plus the other trash but built up my squad fitness and contracts.
  • dregana08
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    was 40k short of buying 87 Inzaghi, so I took the coins.
  • NickPompey
    57 posts Park Captain
    Rank 1 div 5.. untradeables , Alisson, dzeko and 2 discard informs hahaha! Unreal, hardly worth the effort
  • IxToMxI
    6865 posts League Winner
    B17_CA249_519_B_4_C05_8_DA6_69_E6133_A617_D.jpg

Also got Kaylor Navas, Pjanic and some 85 dude CB from Inter, very happy as first Divison rivals
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fatmanc wrote: »

I would never open them if it's not on console. The most exciting thing with opening packa is to see whether it's a walkout/board or not.

I dont know why EA havent made the pack animation in the web app as exciting as console. It would make people open more packs because its so easy to access the app.
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    My friend pulled Hazard twice as untradeable from rewards. Had to use one for POTM Lucas to not discard him.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    DKCena wrote: »
    My friend pulled Hazard twice as untradeable from rewards. Had to use one for POTM Lucas to not discard him.

Which packs did he get Hazard from?
  • Busterlin
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    If de ligt & lewa tradable.
  • Tboon
    2940 posts National Call-Up
    Rank 1, division 5. 4 boards... Thauvin, Aduriz, Asenjo, Ibrahimovic :|
  • Devers
    7591 posts League Winner
    Div 4 tier 2

Went for tradeable packs

50k and 35k didnt even have boards

25k gave hummels inform paco alcacer and martial as the 3 rares :smile:
  • Oscaaaar
    1358 posts Professional
    Tradeable Alex Sandro and Martial. 😀
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Footfan wrote: »
    DKCena wrote: »

Which packs did he get Hazard from?

It was from Rank 2, Div 6. I think it was back to back from Electrum Player packs.
  • EnXeM
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Div 5, Rank 1

Kondogbia, Coman... 🙄
  • Retro_G
    31982 posts National Team Captain
    EnXeM wrote: »
    Div 5, Rank 1

Kondogbia, Coman... 🙄

Kondogbia goes for a decent amount, he is quailty. I kept coming up against him in Rivals, recently worked him into my team.
  • win123vn
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Div 5 rank 1 packed (all untradable) Baresi 88, Cavani 89, Mane 86 and Ederson 86, fitting perfectly to my EPL team, just couldn’t believe my luck. All the ways to the untradable rewards!
  • Zv1k0
    5971 posts Big Money Move
    win123vn wrote: »
    Div 5 rank 1 packed (all untradable) Baresi 88, Cavani 89, Mane 86 and Ederson 86, fitting perfectly to my EPL team, just couldn’t believe my luck. All the ways to the untradable rewards!

Wow, nice!