FUT Rivals Thread *M87H

Comments

• RBailss
    12261 posts Has That Special Something
    What instructions do people use for 433? Any variation.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2859 posts Fans' Favourite
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Fabinho
    Vdijk sanchez

Worth it over
    If Lucas
    Miranda benatia

Yes

That just makes no sense. The defending stats and marking etc are so much better for Miranda and Benatia than they are for the PL one...how are they that much better in game?

@Skittles67 @Crazy Creaky Jr

I dont know hjdjydyufu
  • Dazen
    107 posts Park Captain
    What is it with normal lag in rivals?

I get the spinning circle, but no fast forward lag, the game just carries on normally. Is that something on my opponents end? It doesn't happen every game, maybe twice every 50 games or so.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14242 posts Has That Special Something
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    Do we reckon 25k will be enough for rank 1 in division 4 please fellas? Can’t remember what it was last week

Doubt it
  • Campino
    27369 posts Player of the Year
    Do we reckon 25k will be enough for rank 1 in division 4 please fellas? Can’t remember what it was last week

Doubt it

30k possibly
  • MikeyP_FC
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    Scholesyy wrote: »
    When do you need to have your 2000 points to qualify for WL?

Before WL starts or you need to wait till next weekend
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    Scholesyy wrote: »
    When do you need to have your 2000 points to qualify for WL?

Before WL starts or you need to wait till next weekend

Alright cheers!
  • Cloudio7
    1468 posts Professional

Just checked and last week was 24110.
  • xciljw
    5024 posts Big Money Move
    Can't compare to last week really. WL is in there (12.000 free points if people finished it), so will incrase the required points.
  • Cloudio7
    1468 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    But lots of people tend to probably play less matches because of that 12.000 points. I think the treshold is going to be more or less the same for D5 R1; at the moment is 18400. I don't think it will rise of 12000 points in one day and 8 hours.
  • LFC Simon 98
    17840 posts World Class
    xciljw wrote: »
    Can't compare to last week really. WL is in there (12.000 free points if people finished it), so will incrase the required points.

Also takes away 3 days of people playing tho
  • hoban95
    49487 posts FIFA Cover Star
    xciljw wrote: »

Also takes away 3 days of people playing tho

This. I originally thought it would be higher but it's looking slightly less atm.
  • Cloudio7
    1468 posts Professional
    Points rise at an average of 10 every 5 minutes, so 120 per hour. There are 32 hours left before reward calculation and it means another 3840 points. The threshold will be again around 23/24k.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    What other pack is it not showing for div4 rank 1?

• Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When do division rivals rewards come?
  • hoban95
    Having a right capitulation with my team on rivals atm. I'm so open now for some reason. Getting annihilated here, rank 2 looking very unlikely. Hell Verdi is looking unlikely at this point.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    @Andy99TradeZ … I put this together for Rank I ratings earlier:
    Sm4v50P.png

Was from the link posted earlier - https://www.fifauteam.com/fut-rivals-rewards-fifa-19/
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Having a right capitulation with my team on rivals atm. I'm so open now for some reason. Getting annihilated here, rank 2 looking very unlikely. Hell Verdi is looking unlikely at this point.

You got fast build up on?
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Div 5 has better packs...huh.
    Btw this game is a broken mess in rivals it's borderline unplayable.
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    Div 2 rewards must be wrong, there must be more packs surely. It’s already a complete joke that I can get silver players from getting rank 1 in div 2.

Nvm, actually you get bronzes in the rare mixed players pack ahahahaha what a joke lmao
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Player switching is utterly broken. This happens so much it drives me insane.

Cruyff is locked on and best just runs away from an easy tap in goal.

https://xboxclips.com/BlarixHD/58db9562-c5a6-4647-8e46-600013b267cf
  • VanBasten12
    Blarix wrote: »

When I did that I was a little bemused by that!
  • hoban95

Nah should i switch to that?
  • hoban95
    Won my first game tonight and then lost 2-1, 7-1 and 3-1 in my next 3 games.

Feelsbadman.
  • VanBasten12
    edited October 2018
    Player switching is utterly broken. This happens so much it drives me insane.

Cruyff is locked on and best just runs away from an easy tap in goal.

https://xboxclips.com/BlarixHD/58db9562-c5a6-4647-8e46-600013b267cf

I know there are a bunch of issues mentioned with '19. That whole locking-on bit is one of my biggest gripes with the game - obviously not '19 itself, been so for many years.

It's ridiculous that you cannot lock off the ball and change palyers - same as when the ball's in the air and YOU KNOW that the guy is going to win the header, yet your player is acting daft and just running to it … sometimes even causing a foul.

Happened to me in defence as well when Messi - of all people - knocked the ball back into the box after a corner headed out, just to lock on and get pushed off before he got the ball … conceded.

I WANT to control my friggin' player when he's selected!
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class

Na i found it just makes your defence wide open, i play on possession atm but i think most people play on balanced
  • hoban95

Na i found it just makes your defence wide open, i play on possession atm but i think most people play on balanced

I'm on balanced and long ball atm. My team was fine but now i'm finding myself so open. Just going through a rut after WL.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    @VanBasten12 cheers. Deffo something else for d4 though.

@hoban95 nah deffo dont have fast build up on, leaves you so exposed to counters
  • DutyHarry
    4946 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018

I honestly couldn't imagine a worse gameplay, even my Messi feels like some random bronze player, everything is so delayed and awkward, litteraly feels like playing under water.
    The game makes sure it stays even, so you rarely batter someone if you're more experimented, I never missed so many passes that could lead to easy counters, what a joke.