FIFA19 Lowest SkillGap Of Any FIFA.

13
TacticalTugTeam
1087 posts Professional
edited October 2018
I actually haven't played 19 in over 2 weeks due to not liking the game.

17 & 18 both have small skill-gaps but 19 it's got even smaller somehow E.A have done the unthinkable they do it to give the noobs a chance but in turn.. it makes the game less fun, skill-moves nowadays don't work very often either.. Shielding with LT might work.. although you shouldn't need to do it but you're forced into it when you try to beat your opponents Defender but the AI Mirrors where you run and you get Auto tackled there's no skill in that is there? E.A Have to Town down AI Defending massively in the next couple patches but I doubt they will, I only play Pro Clubs now anyway as Online Seasons or FUT is pointless and not rewarding.

The last good FIFA for me was 16.. that game had a decent skill-gap honestly, You could actually get past players with skill & they wouldn't randomly catch up with you & get an Auto block in when you shoot unlike 19.

Ever since FIFA17 was released & E.A Introduced AI Defending is where it's gone downhill the days of 16 are long gone.. even 15 was very pace oriented but it had a far bigger skill-gap than the game we have now!.

Been forced into buying other games like Forza Horizon 4 & have Red Dead Redemption 2 on Pre-Order but i'm just not surprised by E.A just disappointed :/ nothing ever changes but it is what is is.. :(

Good luck to everyone on this fantastic FIFA. :D

For those who ENJOY this game.. I have no words anymore.
Post edited by TacticalTugTeam on

Comments

  • UoD
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol. I knew this would come from you.

    The skill gap exists - you've just been found out that's all. You were exploiting the mechanics of FIFA 18 with Real Madrid just to get a win, now you're forced to play football and create space but can't do it.

    Don't blame the game, just get better. Many others have, you just want a low effort game.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1087 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    UoD wrote: »
    Lol. I knew this would come from you.

    The skill gap exists - you've just been found out that's all. You were exploiting the mechanics of FIFA 18 with Real Madrid just to get a win, now you're forced to play football and create space but can't do it.

    Don't blame the game, just get better. Many others have, you just want a low effort game.

    Judging from your picture you look below the age of 18. 😂

    I’ve been found out? Hahaha Not really considering I’ve been Top100 in 15,16,17,18 for the record 17 and 18 both had small skill gaps But 19 has the lowest skill gap of any FIFA even the pro players have been saying that you honestly don’t have a clue what you’re talking about kid.

    I didn’t say there wasn’t a skill gap or it didn't exist.. ? do you not read any posts properly? I said it’s The lowest it’s ever been there’s A difference… The game is catered towards the casual players like yourself 😂 hence why I haven’t played it for over a week.

    Just because you like the game no need to get to get on the defensive & defend the game to the hill when it's clearly broken. 😂😂

    Good luck to you In the least skilled FIFA of all time. :)

    ENJOY!
    Post edited by TacticalTugTeam on
  • UoD
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    UoD wrote: »
    Lol. I knew this would come from you.

    The skill gap exists - you've just been found out that's all. You were exploiting the mechanics of FIFA 18 with Real Madrid just to get a win, now you're forced to play football and create space but can't do it.

    Don't blame the game, just get better. Many others have, you just want a low effort game.

    Judging from your picture you look below the age of 18. 😂

    I’ve been found out? Hahaha Not really considering I’ve been Top100 in 15,16,17,18 for the record 17 and 18 both had small skill gaps But 19 has the lowest skill gap of any FIFA even the pro players have been saying that you honestly don’t have a clue what you’re talking about kid.

    I didn’t say there wasn’t a skill gap I said it’s The lowest it’s ever been there’s A difference… The game is catered towards the casual players like yourself 😂 hence why I haven’t played it for over a week.

    Just because you like the gay no need to get ignorant is there kid? 😂😂

    Good luck to you In the least skilled FIFA of all time.

    Still looking for the META of a video game old man?

    The salty will forever stay salty. FIFA 19 has the potential to be great.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1087 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    UoD wrote: »
    UoD wrote: »
    Lol. I knew this would come from you.

    The skill gap exists - you've just been found out that's all. You were exploiting the mechanics of FIFA 18 with Real Madrid just to get a win, now you're forced to play football and create space but can't do it.

    Don't blame the game, just get better. Many others have, you just want a low effort game.

    Judging from your picture you look below the age of 18. 😂

    I’ve been found out? Hahaha Not really considering I’ve been Top100 in 15,16,17,18 for the record 17 and 18 both had small skill gaps But 19 has the lowest skill gap of any FIFA even the pro players have been saying that you honestly don’t have a clue what you’re talking about kid.

    I didn’t say there wasn’t a skill gap I said it’s The lowest it’s ever been there’s A difference… The game is catered towards the casual players like yourself 😂 hence why I haven’t played it for over a week.

    Just because you like the gay no need to get ignorant is there kid? 😂😂

    Good luck to you In the least skilled FIFA of all time.

    Still looking for the META of a video game old man?

    The salty will forever stay salty. FIFA 19 has the potential to be great.

    Incompetent 2 sentence response... which you'd only find from a kid.. fair play.

    "Potential" Even though it's not even skill-based hahahaha ok kid worst FIFA of all time & you Defend it great logic.

    I'll leave you too it. :D
  • UoD
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    UoD wrote: »
    UoD wrote: »
    Lol. I knew this would come from you.

    The skill gap exists - you've just been found out that's all. You were exploiting the mechanics of FIFA 18 with Real Madrid just to get a win, now you're forced to play football and create space but can't do it.

    Don't blame the game, just get better. Many others have, you just want a low effort game.

    Judging from your picture you look below the age of 18. 😂

    I’ve been found out? Hahaha Not really considering I’ve been Top100 in 15,16,17,18 for the record 17 and 18 both had small skill gaps But 19 has the lowest skill gap of any FIFA even the pro players have been saying that you honestly don’t have a clue what you’re talking about kid.

    I didn’t say there wasn’t a skill gap I said it’s The lowest it’s ever been there’s A difference… The game is catered towards the casual players like yourself 😂 hence why I haven’t played it for over a week.

    Just because you like the gay no need to get ignorant is there kid? 😂😂

    Good luck to you In the least skilled FIFA of all time.

    Still looking for the META of a video game old man?

    The salty will forever stay salty. FIFA 19 has the potential to be great.

    Incompetent 2 sentence response... which you'd only find from a kid.. fair play.

    "Potential" Even though it's not even skill-based hahahaha ok kid worst FIFA of all time & you Defend it great logic.

    I'll leave you too it. :D

    Time is precious, you should know that old timer.

    I haven’t got time to edit posts on forums like some people...
  • SDoofus
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Good riddance.

    You'd think that if you're a top 100 player who prides himself on being good at FIFA, then you'd see the smaller skill gap as a new challenge to overcome, and strive to still be top 100 despite it.

    But no, you're clearly struggling, so you've taken the easy way out.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1087 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Good riddance.

    You'd think that if you're a top 100 player who prides himself on being good at FIFA, then you'd see the smaller skill gap as a new challenge to overcome, and strive to still be top 100 despite it.

    But no, you're clearly struggling, so you've taken the easy way out.

    I'm not struggling at all.. Lmao :D I've only played a handful of games of Head2Head Seasons & the game isin't skill-based it's worse than 17 &18.

    Do you not even bother reading the post properly? I stated I haven't touched FIFA in over a week.. so has nothing to do with struggling the game is just the worst FIFA I've ever played.

    Having a smaller skill-gap doesn't make the game more skill-based.. it makes it less fun & less skilled if you enjoy playing against the AI Assisted Defenders even when you come up against a human opponent then that's your choice but I'd rather play other games unless E.A release a decent FIFA.

    19 is catered towards the noobs but you obviously enjoy it. :D

    Good riddance to you too. :)
  • SDoofus
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    Why are you still posting on a forum dedicated to this game if you’re done? Get a life.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1087 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Why are you still posting on a forum dedicated to this game if you’re done? Get a life.

    I am done I haven't touched the game in over 2weeks you don't know how to read honestly :D

    You clearly like the game & the small skill-gap which sums up the game.. E.A Cater the game to people like yourself pure ignorance honestly one of the reasons why FIFA has gone downhill since FIFA17.

    Wake up & smell the coffee!.

    Enjoy.

    Post edited by TacticalTugTeam on
  • SDoofus
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    What is the point of continuing to post here if you’re done with the game?
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1087 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    SDoofus wrote: »
    What is the point of continuing to post here if you’re done with the game?

    Because it's a Forum? Have you not realised FIFA has been in such a bad state for years? Since FIFA17 the game has gone competitive and the gameplay has gotten worse & worse but 19 is a disgrace it shouldn't even be an ESport but the casuals like yourself who sit there thinking the game is actually good & doesn't need major changes just winds me up to be honest it's actually laughable :D talking to you is like talking to a brick wall so i'll just leave you to it. :)
  • SDoofus
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    SDoofus wrote: »
    What is the point of continuing to post here if you’re done with the game?

    Because it's a Forum? Have you not realised FIFA has been in such a bad state for years? Since FIFA17 the game has gone competitive and the gameplay has gotten worse & worse but 19 is a disgrace it shouldn't even be an ESport but the casuals like yourself who sit there thinking the game is actually good & doesn't need major changes just winds me up to be honest it's actually laughably but talking to you is like talking to a brick wall so i'll just leave you to it. :)

    Good, because you don't half spout some utter drivel and nonsense. Do everyone a favour and just leave without making a fanfare about it like some attention seeking little weasel.
  • AFCA_P
    85 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    There IS a skill gap in my opinion. My current record is 53-9-16 and I come up against (and lose to) people who have a better record than me. This is the definition of a skill gap so I’m sorry to say you are wrong in this one mate @TacticalTugTeam
  • blue166
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    The skill gap is closer then previous. To a point anyway.

    No one should be allowed to select a striker and allow the AI to defend on World Class level for them. They then switch to the player then attack.

    Also, anyone can perform a corner kick to the near post for an overhead kick. Which has accuracy beyond belief.

    The skill gap seems closer because all you need to do is play a game of constant pressure. No fatigue incurred. Then just hold RT and run around like mad. So it takes no skill however it brings the skill gap in because of the way you can get rewarded for nothing.

    So to a point this game seems more open for exploiting then FIFA 18.
  • UoD
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    blue166 wrote: »
    The skill gap is closer then previous. To a point anyway.

    No one should be allowed to select a striker and allow the AI to defend on World Class level for them. They then switch to the player then attack.

    Also, anyone can perform a corner kick to the near post for an overhead kick. Which has accuracy beyond belief.

    The skill gap seems closer because all you need to do is play a game of constant pressure. No fatigue incurred. Then just hold RT and run around like mad. So it takes no skill however it brings the skill gap in because of the way you can get rewarded for nothing.

    So to a point this game seems more open for exploiting then FIFA 18.

    Agreed in relation to manual defending, but it must be said that the AI does not tackle you, unless the opp is using “constant pressure” - this can be tweaked however, fatigue should set in much sooner than it does currently. However the better players switch this on and off depending on the situation, or just to distrupt flow of opp - i.e. skill gap.

    Near post corner kicks and overhead kicks need to be nerfed ASAP. This is being abused and I agree, it reduces the skill gap.

    As mentioned by the chap above, given that many ppl have decent win ratios, there is clearly a skill gap (I’m at 32-7-7).

    Has that gap been reduced since 18? i’d say no, what this highlights is that many people are not skilled as they thought, in that they cannot beat the AI. I come up against people who AI defend only, its incredibly frustrating but easy to beat if you actually have a way of dissecting defences (many don’t as it requires too much effort).

    FIFA 18 was utter trash, no brain cells required at all, hence the 41212 nonsense.
    Overpowered counter attack + low drivens reduced the skill gap considerably.

    Aside from those chumps who exclusively rely on exploits, we’re now seeing who really thinks about their build up and creating space which is what is required in order to have a game that could possibly be considered for competitive play.

  • ‘Been forced into buying other games’ poor you! Smh
  • Brydobhoy
    437 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    I dont know why everyone is having a go at OP , players like myself who have played for over 20 years have a right to complain about the game.

    The skill gap has slowly been decresing since UT became a mode. I am still enjoying this fifa seasons so far though my record is 28-4-0 so Im happy that ive not lost yet.
    I just play possession , if you pass the ball about and your opponent is inferior to you the. 90% of the time you will win the game.

    People who have superior records do win most of the time yes but when we talk about skill gap we talk about how hard it is to win , for example yesterday I beat a guy 1-0
    I had 70% possession with 25 shots and 18 on target, I hot the post 3 times and he never had a shot.

    His record was something like 43-12-45, someone who has this poor of a record should be losing atleast 4-0 but the game tries to keep it as close as possible this is why we feel te skill gap is minimal , not the fact we dont win but the fact wins arent as easy as they should be.
  • UoD
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Brydobhoy wrote: »
    I dont know why everyone is having a go at OP , players like myself who have played for over 20 years have a right to complain about the game.

    The skill gap has slowly been decresing since UT became a mode. I am still enjoying this fifa seasons so far though my record is 28-4-0 so Im happy that ive not lost yet.
    I just play possession , if you pass the ball about and your opponent is inferior to you the. 90% of the time you will win the game.

    People who have superior records do win most of the time yes but when we talk about skill gap we talk about how hard it is to win , for example yesterday I beat a guy 1-0
    I had 70% possession with 25 shots and 18 on target, I hot the post 3 times and he never had a shot.

    His record was something like 43-12-45, someone who has this poor of a record should be losing atleast 4-0 but the game tries to keep it as close as possible this is why we feel te skill gap is minimal , not the fact we dont win but the fact wins arent as easy as they should be.

    Your definition of a skill gap is a stretch at best.

    The poor records are enough, there is no need for people to be battered 4-0 to prove the existince of a sizeable skill gap.
  • Brydobhoy
    437 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I get where your coming from so what your saying is your happy with rubber band gaming where the better players skills can only stretch so far compred to the new players.

    Some games like that , for an online game its not for me , I do like it in racing games and offline yes because winning easy all the time against the ai is boring.

    However for me fifa is a skill based game, the more experience you are competed to your opponent you should reek the rewards. If ive been playing since 97 and play someone who picked up fifa on say 2014 I shouldnt be scraping a 1-0 win due to rubb
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1087 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    Brydobhoy wrote: »
    I get where your coming from so what your saying is your happy with rubber band gaming where the better players skills can only stretch so far compred to the new players.

    Some games like that , for an online game its not for me , I do like it in racing games and offline yes because winning easy all the time against the ai is boring.

    However for me fifa is a skill based game, the more experience you are competed to your opponent you should reek the rewards. If ive been playing since 97 and play someone who picked up fifa on say 2014 I shouldnt be scraping a 1-0 win due to rubb

    100% agree with that exactly.. When playing an inferior opponent to yourself or a new player you should be pulling away .. winning by a few goals atleast not scraping a 1-0 win because the Auto blocks & AI Defending bails out players who aren't that good at the game but E.A want to give everyone a chance even the inexperienced players but for a so called ESport this isin't good as you say the skillgap is getting smaller and smaller every year 19 is the lowest it's ever been.
  • dengah109
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special

    100% agree with that exactly.. When playing an inferior opponent to yourself or a new player you should be pulling away .. winning by a few goals atleast not scraping a 1-0 win because the Auto blocks & AI Defending bails out players who aren't that good at the game but E.A want to give everyone a chance even the inexperienced players but for a so called ESport this isin't good as you say the skillgap is getting smaller and smaller every year 19 is the lowest it's ever been.

    Interesting thread. Clearly you are a good player as you like to throw your stats out fairly often ;-) how often are you scraping a 1-0 win against someone you would class as an inferior opponent? (noob?) and how often are you winning say 4/5-0 against someone you would class as inferior to you? If you are constantly struggling to thrash crap players who you are sooo much better than then perhaps I can understand your point of view. if however its just now and again then I dont think I can. In real-life Man City do not win 5-0 every week no matter how they often batter teams with their overall game. It doesnt happen.

    For info purposes I would be what you'd class as inferior.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1087 posts Professional
    dengah109 wrote: »

    100% agree with that exactly.. When playing an inferior opponent to yourself or a new player you should be pulling away .. winning by a few goals atleast not scraping a 1-0 win because the Auto blocks & AI Defending bails out players who aren't that good at the game but E.A want to give everyone a chance even the inexperienced players but for a so called ESport this isin't good as you say the skillgap is getting smaller and smaller every year 19 is the lowest it's ever been.

    Interesting thread. Clearly you are a good player as you like to throw your stats out fairly often ;-) how often are you scraping a 1-0 win against someone you would class as an inferior opponent? (noob?) and how often are you winning say 4/5-0 against someone you would class as inferior to you? If you are constantly struggling to thrash crap players who you are sooo much better than then perhaps I can understand your point of view. if however its just now and again then I dont think I can. In real-life Man City do not win 5-0 every week no matter how they often batter teams with their overall game. It doesnt happen.

    For info purposes I would be what you'd class as inferior.

    I've only played around 10 games of 19 Online Seasons & like 20 in Pro Clubs with a few mates but from what I played it's the worst FIFA I've ever played in nearly 20 years of playing.. 18 was a bad FIFA with so many issues, kick off goals, assisted passing it was so hard to press your opponent & I'd often lose to somebody with a poor record, then other times I'd smash someone with a decent record.. the games are very RNG.

    Some people have the logic that having a small skill-gap makes the game more challenging.. I get the point but it also makes the game less skill based... I go back to the games of 15 & 16 in those games if you were much better than your opponent then you'd beat them easily by a few goals... In my opinion FIFA16 had the biggest skillgap of any FIFA.

    In 19 I feel anyone can beat anyone because Defending is as AI assisted as it's ever been.. back to the levels of FIFA17 I'm afraid... there's no skill in Defending you might aswell just switch to your midfielders and the AI will mirror your every move.

    FIFA19 needs a patch ASAP I know there's one coming to consoles but apparently the only thing E.A Fixed in terms of gameplay is the side foot animation when you do a laces shot... Also the fact 90+ strikers can easily get caught up by slow 60 paced Defenders is unrealistic i'm not saying buff pace loads just up it a little bit.

    On how often am I scraping 1-0 wins in 19.. well I've only played a handful of games but I beat this one guy only 2-1... I was all over him but because Defending is so Assisted & Auto blocks occur far too much he got away with it big time.. checked his record and it was something like 6 wins 11 losses lol.. this sums up FIFA19 you could be much better than your opponent but you could struggle to beat somebody who is nowhere near your skill level.

    FIFA has gone downhill since FIFA17 it's become more and more assessable to the new players so they can even stand a chance against any decent player.

  • MiltFarquhar
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    UoD wrote: »

    I’ve been found out? Hahaha Not really considering I’ve been Top100 in 15,16,17,18 for the record 17 and 18 both had small skill gaps [/b]

    Oh look. Tuggy is wuoting his record again. How unusual.

    For the record, plenty of us pros have got to grips with the change in game mechanics. Feel free to call me kid and ask me to post my record again. That never got boring! Oh, and if youre wondering why people go after you, its because you lack any grace, class or humility in your postings. No doubt the funniest joke you ever heard was kne you told, and you probably holiday in Elevenerife, whicb is of course one better than Tenerife.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1087 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    UoD wrote: »

    I’ve been found out? Hahaha Not really considering I’ve been Top100 in 15,16,17,18 for the record 17 and 18 both had small skill gaps [/b]

    Oh look. Tuggy is wuoting his record again. How unusual.

    For the record, plenty of us pros have got to grips with the change in game mechanics. Feel free to call me kid and ask me to post my record again. That never got boring! Oh, and if youre wondering why people go after you, its because you lack any grace, class or humility in your postings. No doubt the funniest joke you ever heard was kne you told, and you probably holiday in Elevenerife, whicb is of course one better than Tenerife.

    ^ That has nothing to do with the current state of FIFA19 the least skill based FIFA ever. B)

    Also Pro's aren't liking the game at all and think it needs a patch ASAP so that's irrelevant. :D

    Like how you're obsessed with me though but I don't swing that way lad. ;)
  • MiltFarquhar
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    UoD wrote: »

    I’ve been found out? Hahaha Not really considering I’ve been Top100 in 15,16,17,18 for the record 17 and 18 both had small skill gaps [/b]

    Oh look. Tuggy is wuoting his record again. How unusual.

    For the record, plenty of us pros have got to grips with the change in game mechanics. Feel free to call me kid and ask me to post my record again. That never got boring! Oh, and if youre wondering why people go after you, its because you lack any grace, class or humility in your postings. No doubt the funniest joke you ever heard was kne you told, and you probably holiday in Elevenerife, whicb is of course one better than Tenerife.

    ^ That has nothing to do with the current state of FIFA19 the least skill based FIFA ever. B)

    Also Pro's aren't liking the game at all and think it needs a patch ASAP so that's irrelevant. :D

    Like how you're obsessed with me though but I don't swing that way lad. ;)

    Love how you think you know what the pros think.
  • dengah109
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special

    On how often am I scraping 1-0 wins in 19.. well I've only played a handful of games but I beat this one guy only 2-1... I was all over him but because Defending is so Assisted & Auto blocks occur far too much he got away with it big time.. checked his record and it was something like 6 wins 11 losses lol.. this sums up FIFA19 you could be much better than your opponent but you could struggle to beat somebody who is nowhere near your skill level.

    FIFA has gone downhill since FIFA17 it's become more and more assessable to the new players so they can even stand a chance against any decent player.

    In that case to be honest it does sound like you haven't really played it enough (seasons anyway) to know if scraping a victory against an inferior opponent is the norm or whether you would continue to win the games comfortably by a few goals. Considering I am an average FIFA player at best Im pretty happy with my stats/win ratio at the mo. I have just completed my 6th season of online seasons and played quite a few cup games the weekend it came out. I have drawn games I should have won. I have lost games I feel I should probably have won. I have won games that I felt at best I deserved a draw. Some games I have won comfortably, other games I have been the better player by far but struggled to win them. Thing is though to me that is normal, it makes it that much more realistic. There has to be an element of challenge, where things dont always go to plan, that is what happens in real football and that is what I want from a football game. For me there has to more to it than I am clearly the better player therefore I should win this game 5-0 otherwise what is the point, no offence.

    By way I am not commenting on the skill gap as I am not qualified too, Prior to 19 I only started playing Fifa online in 17 and didnt bother getting 18. Thus I would be the first to admit I cant compare it to prior versions and the skills needed in those earlier versions.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1087 posts Professional
    dengah109 wrote: »

    On how often am I scraping 1-0 wins in 19.. well I've only played a handful of games but I beat this one guy only 2-1... I was all over him but because Defending is so Assisted & Auto blocks occur far too much he got away with it big time.. checked his record and it was something like 6 wins 11 losses lol.. this sums up FIFA19 you could be much better than your opponent but you could struggle to beat somebody who is nowhere near your skill level.

    FIFA has gone downhill since FIFA17 it's become more and more assessable to the new players so they can even stand a chance against any decent player.

    In that case to be honest it does sound like you haven't really played it enough (seasons anyway) to know if scraping a victory against an inferior opponent is the norm or whether you would continue to win the games comfortably by a few goals. Considering I am an average FIFA player at best Im pretty happy with my stats/win ratio at the mo. I have just completed my 6th season of online seasons and played quite a few cup games the weekend it came out. I have drawn games I should have won. I have lost games I feel I should probably have won. I have won games that I felt at best I deserved a draw. Some games I have won comfortably, other games I have been the better player by far but struggled to win them. Thing is though to me that is normal, it makes it that much more realistic. There has to be an element of challenge, where things dont always go to plan, that is what happens in real football and that is what I want from a football game. For me there has to more to it than I am clearly the better player therefore I should win this game 5-0 otherwise what is the point, no offence.

    By way I am not commenting on the skill gap as I am not qualified too, Prior to 19 I only started playing Fifa online in 17 and didnt bother getting 18. Thus I would be the first to admit I cant compare it to prior versions and the skills needed in those earlier versions.

    I've played 800 + games of 17 same with 18.. as for 19 I can tell from only playing a handful of games AI Defending is even more strong than 18.. it doesn't take a genius to work that out & when the Pro players are saying how bad the game is then it is what it is lol.

    Even in 17 & 18 you could lose to someone inferior to you with a negative record but those games were bad also... 19 has followed that trend, After the first patch I'll test 19 out again and see if anything has changed but I can't see E.A improving the game much as they want it to be assessable for everyone.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1087 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    UoD wrote: »

    I’ve been found out? Hahaha Not really considering I’ve been Top100 in 15,16,17,18 for the record 17 and 18 both had small skill gaps [/b]

    Oh look. Tuggy is wuoting his record again. How unusual.

    For the record, plenty of us pros have got to grips with the change in game mechanics. Feel free to call me kid and ask me to post my record again. That never got boring! Oh, and if youre wondering why people go after you, its because you lack any grace, class or humility in your postings. No doubt the funniest joke you ever heard was kne you told, and you probably holiday in Elevenerife, whicb is of course one better than Tenerife.

    ^ That has nothing to do with the current state of FIFA19 the least skill based FIFA ever. B)

    Also Pro's aren't liking the game at all and think it needs a patch ASAP so that's irrelevant. :D

    Like how you're obsessed with me though but I don't swing that way lad. ;)

    Love how you think you know what the pros think.

    I've asked Pro players like Gorilla, Al Bacha, JukeZ in their Twitch streams about the game and they've said the game has many issues.

    Come back when you get some logic in your brain lad. :D
  • dengah109
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special

    Even in 17 & 18 you could lose to someone inferior to you with a negative record but those games were bad also... 19 has followed that trend, After the first patch I'll test 19 out again and see if anything has changed but I can't see E.A improving the game much as they want it to be assessable for everyone.

    Final question but enjoying the debate, are you saying that basically you should at no point ever lose to someone who isn't as good as you? Let's say you were to play me and my average record and you were the better player over the course of the game but yet I managed to sneak a victory against you. Are you saying that would be unacceptable because you are clearly the better player and I therefore should basically not really have a chance of beating you?
  • MiltFarquhar
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    UoD wrote: »

    I’ve been found out? Hahaha Not really considering I’ve been Top100 in 15,16,17,18 for the record 17 and 18 both had small skill gaps [/b]

    Oh look. Tuggy is wuoting his record again. How unusual.

    For the record, plenty of us pros have got to grips with the change in game mechanics. Feel free to call me kid and ask me to post my record again. That never got boring! Oh, and if youre wondering why people go after you, its because you lack any grace, class or humility in your postings. No doubt the funniest joke you ever heard was kne you told, and you probably holiday in Elevenerife, whicb is of course one better than Tenerife.

    ^ That has nothing to do with the current state of FIFA19 the least skill based FIFA ever. B)

    Also Pro's aren't liking the game at all and think it needs a patch ASAP so that's irrelevant. :D

    Like how you're obsessed with me though but I don't swing that way lad. ;)

    Love how you think you know what the pros think.

    I've asked Pro players like Gorilla, Al Bacha, JukeZ in their Twitch streams about the game and they've said the game has many issues.

    Come back when you get some logic in your brain lad. :D

    Did you ask cheeseface or bookend? Ladladladladladladlad! You remain a legend in your own opinion, Tuggy
13
Sign In or Register to comment.