PAUL SCHOLES RTG THE LAST UPDATE SCHOLES FINAL POSTED STATS , DID I MENTION WE PACKED PELE

Comments

• chaser2k15
    13342 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    @Cadey 5 Used Scholes 91for 20 games and he is fantastic, he was all of my coins and didn't have the most balanced team around him so sold him on to try another Icon. Well worth getting him.
  • WonderMouse
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime SBCs are not yet confirmed are they? so we may not even get a Scholes sbc. Unless the icon SBCs are some kind of player pick then I think there will only be a certain amount, too many prime icons to have an sbc for each one
  • Ulook92
    12459 posts Has That Special Something
    Prime SBCs are not yet confirmed are they? so we may not even get a Scholes sbc. Unless the icon SBCs are some kind of player pick then I think there will only be a certain amount, too many prime icons to have an sbc for each one

Too many if theyre gonna drip feed them like last year. Could easily get every prime out within the year if they do say 2/3 every fortnight.
  • Keano
    12647 posts Has That Special Something
    Ulook92 wrote: »

Too many if theyre gonna drip feed them like last year. Could easily get every prime out within the year if they do say 2/3 every fortnight.

Could also release the last few in July, which ruins a lot of people wanting to use the Primes of their favourite players, EA arn't the most intellectual about when to release stuff & organizing.... only how to make profit.
  • iD33J91
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I may have found my set up!

dabfef41-93a8-42a6-bfef-1b97d15ab720_Thumbnail.PNG

So I have been changing my CTS formation ect trying to get something that works and I might finally have found it! creating some good chances and steady at the back I am sure I will change my mind after i lose 5 in a row soon but for now things are going good.

825232df-de1e-4383-bacd-f05ee0f2cba5_Thumbnail.PNG

I did record the scorers but accidentally deleted the note on my phone so the results from memory so far:
    L 2-1
    W 2-1
    W 3-1
    W 6-1
    W 7-1
    W 3-1
    W 3-0

So we have a player pick for rewards let the hype begin! I may try push for gold will see what my results are tomorrow, since the WL wins give us points for Divisions as well I might get a week of no games next week <3

OTW Martins

I had a look and he has only played 3 sub appearances this season so unless there is a huge protest to sign him I think I will ignore this SBC.

David Silva

This man is something else when he passes its like he is god compared to everyone else, yes he is slow and poor physical but if Scholes and do just a good a job I will be thrilled whoever said he might be our first club legend this year might be right depending when Scholes drops.

The Scholes debate?

My original plan was to wait for his prime to drop and do his SBC but its been suggested we pick one off the market whats everyones views on this? it would be nice to use him however imagine the hype when he finally drops?

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @coatsy @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri @Ulook92

Pick one off the market - no guarantee theyre even doing Icon SBC’s....
  • Cadey 5
    10381 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    6163ec6b-b9c5-4db9-95e4-50e99a2a1152_Thumbnail.PNG

Potenially my greatest ever FIFA Achievement it probably beats some elite finishes from the last two years I am not good at this game I can't defend for the life of me but somehow on the first WL of FIFA 19 the most competitive in the history of FIFA I have snuck us into GOLD 3 now as I am writing that it sounds like a low bar.

We have a 150k team + POTM Lucas with a averages of Pace 79 against the Sterling Sane and AUB of this game.
    A attacking 4 with average shooting of 78
    A none rare LB
    only two players with finishing 80 or above .King (81) Lucas (80)

And I am ending the WL 14-8 we started strong and tailed of but we just about won our last 4 games one after drawing level in the 90th and two more on pens including the last to seal G3

Disclaimer: I used the loan Aub for 2 games and loan Eriksen for one and loan Courtious for 2 but don't you dare take this from me!

I was angry for a lot of these games I won't lie as I tried to unlock OTW Veradi last night and lost 10 games in 12 <3 but I feel much better now!

I am not going to play any games until rewards now and not sure I will play any WL next week depends what upgrades we make but we should have enough points to get us to a decent rank in rivals I will also do a FUT SWAP Poll soon as well but you guys best be hyped for our player picks!

A team review where do we stand?

825232df-de1e-4383-bacd-f05ee0f2cba5_Thumbnail.PNG

Adan
    7/10 sold enough keeper makes some good saves keeping IF Cech out of the team, his kicking is a pain in the **** however would't mind a upgrade with decent kicking as I attempt to play out the back.

Costa
    6/10 good defender but gets burned down the wings a lot much better then Monreal however and strong link to Nacho is nice, could do with a faster full back however.

Nacho
    6/10 good pace but too short for the OP corners and gets bullied off the ball a lot, has that extra balance and agility on IF Matip though obvious GOAT Upgrades would be a Varane or Ramos let us pray.

Koulibaly
    8/10 Rock! now my biggest complaint is this man has the positioning of a lost dog literally just plays RCB one moment goes to CDM the next sometimes fancies himself as a CM but! he does win a lot of headers for us at corners, and from crosses as well as being a absolute tank, likely to be dropped for better links but i honestly don't think gold would have been possible if we still had Smalling instead.

Hysaj
    4/10 Mixed feelings out of position a lot gets burned a lot but is a upgrade on Clyne really need to get rid though.

Ndidi
    5/10 Not my kind of player he is like Bakyaoko of last year but 10% of him what they do have in common though is they can't pass for shoot he is good for breaking up play but in the world of high press he losses his **** on the ball.

Allan
    7/10 The engine in our midfield a bit short and needs someone tall next too him but he breaks up play well and could be in the team for the long haul.

David Silva
    6/10 If I am playing calm FIFA he is great, if i am not he is not great, again in high pressure he just does't have the physical needed to win any 50/50 but his passing compared to everyone else on the team is on a different level to be replaced by Scholes soon.

Oxlade
    7/10 not someone I want in the team long term but he is basically our James Milner at the moment has done the job for us at RCDM, RAM, CAM ST comes up with some important goals but the fact I have to call on him so much shows where our club is at .

King
    5/10 this man, poor passing, does not feel like 81 finishing lacks the physical and runs out of Stamina on about 60 minutes however he has come up with more back post headers then the rest of the squad but he needs to go if I am not going to have a heart attack each week.

POTM Lucas
    7/10I have played so much FIFA he had already hit 50 goals for us he is hit and miss though one game he will bang a hat trick with 3 shots others he does't even know what life is anymore, but another player who can play multiple roles for us likely to be the first player to score 100 goals.

Was a great value SBC and at the very least will be a impact sub for weeks maybe months to come.

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Ugri @Ulook92
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Good update & great result on the WL - 2 player picks may be worth gold!
  • Ugri
    6469 posts Big Money Move
    Epic result and great reviews. Thanks @Cadey 5
  • Knowlesdinho
    10071 posts Has That Special Something
    Well done.
  • WonderMouse
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looking solid, why not move Davild silva to wide cam when Scholes comes in the middle? Then again if SCholes gets an sbc David Silva can go straight in that
  • ccooaattssyy
    6820 posts Big Money Move
    Going well my man.
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    FUT SWAP IS HERE
    fifa-19-fut-swap-deals.jpg

Last year we signed Zlatan and it appears to be back for the long haul this time round!

The players are a bit underwhelming g but I would rather add a player to the club then grind for a month for a bad pack.

If I can't get the players for the winner of the poll I will get the second most voted player I can afford.

Adrian: Former United Youth player
    Alcacer: could join his fellow spanish team mates decent striker for his league.
    Lallana: Links to Scholes easier for a future RCDM or box to box mid.
    Shaarawy: could join up with his fellow Seria A team mates but we could also get OTW Verdi instead.

left the cards stats below to help the board ;)

44a56339-0cb4-4d44-b997-d912ff62ffcc_Thumbnail.PNG
    a4fbb1f9-e264-4c08-82bf-dcc5fec8a69d_Thumbnail.PNG
    f69ab111-2bf0-4bd5-856e-87fcfdaae6d2_Thumbnail.PNG
    aa63575e-2f50-44f3-a500-810e432f7941_Thumbnail.PNG

LATEST POLL FUT SWAP OCT
    https://strawpoll.com/4f192y9g

@Ugri @Ulook92
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31652 posts National Team Captain
    Anyone know if we can hold onto the swap items for future swaps? because these options are terrible. Only one worth it imo is El Sha
  • Antparry92
    17514 posts World Class
    Definitely with you with the saving up just for a bad pack haha
  • Cadey 5
    Anyone know if we can hold onto the swap items for future swaps? because these options are terrible. Only one worth it imo is El Sha

From the way it’s worded I’m pretty sure you can only use the ones you get in that month for that months offers.
  • Ulook92
    El Shaarawy all day. Lallana as a consolation. Also well done on the rivals finish.
  • Ugri
    6469 posts Big Money Move
    Lallana. El Shara doesnt look good...
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    IS IT TIME TO SIGN HIM?

scholes.jpg?fit=1600%2C1124&ssl=1

So I have made another 100k this week including 39k on a OTW Higgy punt Friday night maybe sold too early but took the profit..

We have 580k on hand.

9 in forms and lots of players we could sell so I am 90% sure we could sign Scholes within the next 24 hours if I find a fresh one for 800k max however we won't have anything left for say a SBC that is released with a player we could use MM ect so I might be better off waiting a week to see get a extra bit of coins and keep what we have in the club.

I WILL 100% sell this Scholes if his SBC drops to get a first owner one.

I wanted to wait for his SBC to drop but we don't know if thats happening 800k is a crap tone and does stop us doing future SBCs for at least 2 weeks but is it better to have a bad team around the GOAT and slowly build or build until the GOAT drops?

SIGN SCHOLES?
    https://strawpoll.com/85yc4hd6

@Ugri @Ulook92
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31652 posts National Team Captain
    If you're invested in POTM Hazard... wait till Friday imo... if not, sell up and grab the GOAT.
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get the 87 for 50 games, then the 89 for 50 games.

Can keep trading will you have him then
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    Milner wrote: »
    Get the 87 for 50 games, then the 89 for 50 games.

Can keep trading will you have him then

Nice idea but I want to use his best card I might get the baby tho... it’s the tax losses that will be annoying.

If you're invested in POTM Hazard... wait till Friday imo... if not, sell up and grab the GOAT.

I invested in a 84/85 squad so far for his SBC.. that’s about all I’ve done thus far.
  • VICTAAAA
    10757 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    @Cadey 5 I've had an insanely busy weekend so I'm just catching up on things now.

1. amazing job during WL :cookie:
    2. Lallana
    3. wait for Friday
  • Cadey 5
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    @Cadey 5 I've had an insanely busy weekend so I'm just catching up on things now.

2. Lallana
    3. wait for Friday

No worries boss my updates been a bit thick and fast this week!
  • Antparry92
    17514 posts World Class

• VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Agree with the "wait until Friday" approach, especially more so if investments into the respective POTM's. If you've not invested, are the IF's in PL/BuLi at least?
  • VICTAAAA
    10757 posts Has That Special Something

2. Lallana
    3. wait for Friday

Not playing this year but Scholes’ RTG is keeping me on here. I said it early for Pirlo and I’ll say it again, should be up for Thread if the Year. :+1:
  • Ulook92
    I voted to wait. Dont wanna waste an opportunity to make coins, especially this point in the game. You could make massive profits on what you have in the club. Allowing you to do both, buy prime scholesy AND have coins left over to do any possible SBCs.
  • Here is a question; if there are Icon SBCs, when do you think Scholes will come? Cause if its late in the cycle, maybe best to just buy now...
  • Ulook92

2. Lallana
    3. wait for Friday

Not playing this year but Scholes’ RTG is keeping me on here. I said it early for Pirlo and I’ll say it again, should be up for Thread if the Year. :+1:

I agree. I love the interactiveness of it. Iv tried the same over the years but not quite succeeded. Maybe once i get an icon i can work with and do an RTG as i plan as always, i can kind of copy your style and get other forumers involved in it.

Keep it up though. Just like me, im sure its this which keeps you interested in the game as it quickly gets stale otherwise.
  • iD33J91
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    I voted to wait. Dont wanna waste an opportunity to make coins, especially this point in the game. You could make massive profits on what you have in the club. Allowing you to do both, buy prime scholesy AND have coins left over to do any possible SBCs.

This to me is logical also!!!