Rivals rewards and wl rewards together

RUS_PreDaToR
3286 posts National Call-Up
Isnt it a bit of an overkill? Not that im complaning but the market will be dead by xmas.

Comments

• Navraat
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    EA controls the market, no need to worry
  • greif44
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    There`s lot of SBCs that take cards out of market. I even faced people that submitted 83 and 85-rated squads for that OTW Gelson Martins. So looks like there will be a balance.
  • Jeyj38
    1176 posts Professional
    Is it confirmed?
  • cule54
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    Nah fam one of the few things EA actually did correct. All these SBCs are Pac-Man like coin eaters effectively killing inflation. If you’re smart always pick coins in division rivals and don’t do any SBC. You could have a mill by Christmas.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think WL rewards will either be Monday or Tuesday, it allows for the market to settle and means you don't get an overload of rewards. Most people that play WL don't play SB's anyway so.I'm saying Monday is looking quite likely.
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t give WL rewards on a different day this year..
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10977 posts Has That Special Something
    I think WL rewards will either be Monday or Tuesday, it allows for the market to settle and means you don't get an overload of rewards. Most people that play WL don't play SB's anyway so.I'm saying Monday is looking quite likely.

Monday would be nice for the wl rewards would give time to test players out before the new wl starts if you get lucky from rewards.

I've a feeling it will be Tuesday as it was originally Tuesdays when fut champs started before the rewards moved to Thursday.
  • Derryboy1893
    3561 posts National Call-Up
    I'm guessing Tuesday too with MMs and rivals on Thursday now, maybe even Monday as its a dead day atm
  • AjaxLegends
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think rewards for WL might be there as soon as WL is finished like with Rivals.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10977 posts Has That Special Something

This is how it should be tbh. No need for EA to delay it for days though apparently they need to check for cheaters before giving rewards out.
  • Mr. Soper
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm hoping WL reward out Monday
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Anybody we could bother on twitter to see if this is true? I'm not volunteering but somebody should.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite

Anybody we could bother on twitter to see if this is true? I'm not volunteering but somebody should.

Zaro
  • opasni_
    3652 posts National Call-Up
    I do hope they give us rewards on Monday or Tuesday.

It would be stupid to wait like 5 days after WL to get rewards.

Also it would be perfect to make people play game more. Once you turn FIFA on on Monday or Tuesday you will probably after opening packs play some Div Rivals or SBC's.

I found myself often not playing FIFA at all during week except Thursday when I would open my rewards and then play some games.

If they make Div Rivals and WL rewards same day it would be super boring...then you must wait another week for more packs.
  • wrabesek
    451 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The thing is - THEY SAY - they are waiting to check, if there was any cheater in the WL.
  • MeeseeksandDestroy
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    wrabesek wrote: »
    The thing is - THEY SAY - they are waiting to check, if there was any cheater in the WL.

They could do this while the WL is going, no need to wait until after it closes.
  • Murphdogz
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not really.if you can cheat in weekend league you would be able to cheat in division rivals aswell.hope it's Monday.as someone mentioned above there's nothing on a Monday.game be more better with rewards Monday.not so long to wait for packs