Not receiving skill points on pro clubs

Everytime i play a match on pro clubs i get an error message saying my online stats have not been registered which is resulting in me not receiving any skill points and not being able to grow my pro. This is while playing league matches and the other players in my club are receiving theirs?

Comments

• lar9abl
    59 posts Park Captain
    Go to profile and delete Online Pro 1. It will only reset the appearance, stats wont change and maybe the error wont happen.
  • Same thing happens too me and it sucks because I can't compete at a higher lvl because of my player. This needs to be fixed immediately.
  • @lar9abl , I tried this and many other things such as resetting my licenses and it still persists.
  • Connor_lw
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    I have deleted and reset my pro 3 times and the same thing keeps happening. I was told by EA support to post on here and someone from EA would help but no such luck yet. Also he was adament pro clubs was an offline game mode and there was nothing he could do to help
  • Connor_lw wrote: »
    I have deleted and reset my pro 3 times and the same thing keeps happening. I was told by EA support to post on here and someone from EA would help but no such luck yet. Also he was adament pro clubs was an offline game mode and there was nothing he could do to help

Same thing here the guy told me that I would have to post let’s just try to get this more attention so that EA can realize this issue
  • Astralprojectio
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The higher your rating is the slower ranking up goes. Sometimes i get nothing multiple matches. Then suddenly i have progress again. Im 88.
  • Connor_lw
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    i understand that but this is different, my pro is 80 rated and i havent had any skill points since the first game played with over 30 matches played. Seems to be a common fault in the game as i am not the only one and needs to be fixed
  • lar9abl
    59 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    My pro stopped going up after 89 OVR. I got fine match ratings with a hattrick aswell but no luck.
    Post edited by lar9abl on
  • Connor_lw wrote: »
    i understand that but this is different, my pro is 80 rated and i havent had any skill points since the first game played with over 30 matches played. Seems to be a common fault in the game as i am not the only one and needs to be fixed

Same here. I am 81 rated and i have played 25 matches and haven’t received any skill points since my 4th game.