Which team for FUT Championship

ALlanmce
418 posts Sunday League Hero
edited October 2018
Hoping someone can help, not used any La Liga players so unsure if team will be any good. Question is do i stick with my BPL and upgrade some positions, mainly CAM, GK and LM, if so who would you recommend.

Or Should i buy the la liga team, if some of the players aren't good who would you replace

Have 150k to spend on upgrade or new team

Current Team:
zMSt6AL.png

Potential La Liga : Rafinha is a mistake, will be using Marc Bartra instead
l9aNDRm.png

Comments

• A5B
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    ALlanmce wrote: »
    Hoping someone can help, not used any La Liga players so unsure if team will be any good. Question is do i stick with my BPL and upgrade some positions, mainly CAM, GK and LM, if so who would you recommend.

Or Should i buy the la liga team, if some of the players aren't good who would you replace

Current Team:
    zMSt6AL.png

Potential La Liga :
    l9aNDRm.png

Any reason why you have a 5'9", 70 pace CDM with 55 jumping and 62 strength at CB in the La Liga team?
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    A5B wrote: »

Current Team:
    zMSt6AL.png

Potential La Liga :
    l9aNDRm.png

Any reason why you have a 5'9", 70 pace CDM with 55 jumping and 62 strength at CB in the La Liga team?

Edited post, had him there while trying out different CDM options, cheers for pointing out
  • A5B
    3017 posts National Call-Up
    Haha, forgot i put him there while trialing different CDM's sorry. Won't be using him as CB

Lol. Wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

I'd go with that squad with a different CB. :D