TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    nx2bs6.jpg

Both bought for 1.8k think I’m gunna opt for small profits
  • SKhan31
    1028 posts Professional
    Today was trash 0 sales. Hoping for a Friday boom to clear stock like last week
  • zzachzx
    4270 posts National Call-Up
    ZAAAAAA wrote: »
    why did Gundogans price drop so much? hes like 8.5k right now, wtf

He’s not in TOTW anymore so he’s in packs again
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    vrpzbm.jpg

Etc etc
  • zzachzx
    4270 posts National Call-Up
    Sold a blue Mirante for max :D
  • rickir1
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Opening TP: 624,616

Dzeko 6.4
    Carrasco 3.6
    Aspas 8.8
    Lozano (CL) 10.5
    Kagawa (CL) 6.9
    Subašić (CL) 7.9
    Sergi Roberto 6.3
    Borja Valero (CL) 6.6
    Mbabu (CL) 5.8
    Casillas (CL) 7.9, 8.2
    Jardel (CL) 5.8
    Fejsa (CL) 4.8
    Garay (CL) 5.6, 6.3
    Fahrmann 2.8
    Baumann 2.9
    Malcom 9.3

Closing TP: 681,898

Decent enough day. About 60k profit. I'm happy once I'm making about 50k per day

Lots and lots of investments made with all the profit so far. Just need one big SBC 🙏
  • Surfy
    1053 posts Professional
    Been away for a few days. Only notable sale was Di Maria for 9.9k. Seems like everyone has moved onto the blue champions league cards? Have they been selling decently for you?
  • Rhodes96
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rickir1 wrote: »
    Opening TP: 624,616

Dzeko 6.4
    Carrasco 3.6
    Aspas 8.8
    Lozano (CL) 10.5
    Kagawa (CL) 6.9
    Subašić (CL) 7.9
    Sergi Roberto 6.3
    Borja Valero (CL) 6.6
    Mbabu (CL) 5.8
    Casillas (CL) 7.9, 8.2
    Jardel (CL) 5.8
    Fejsa (CL) 4.8
    Garay (CL) 5.6, 6.3
    Fahrmann 2.8
    Baumann 2.9
    Malcom 9.3

Closing TP: 681,898

Decent enough day. About 60k profit. I'm happy once I'm making about 50k per day

Lots and lots of investments made with all the profit so far. Just need one big SBC 🙏

Are you calculating your profit using that spreadsheet from the beginning of this thread or the web app leaderboard? The sheet works to a point but then starts calculating wrong and not processing complete information.
  • Tfizzler
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Remember there is only so many tradabke blues atm on the market. They can only go for what you want i guess?
  • BcfcDale88
    3642 posts National Call-Up
    What sort of players should I be looking at? Wanting to invest heavily in this
  • Richard
    11410 posts Has That Special Something
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »

I recommend reading some pages of the thread.
  • RBailss
    11852 posts Has That Special Something
    fbcb9146f64758374c09f27f68e83ae5.png

90fe416f94d85feeabeec982bc7c36c3.png
  • BcfcDale88
    3642 posts National Call-Up
    Richard wrote: »

Would do but most of the recent pages are blue cards and that train left a while ago
  • RBailss
    11852 posts Has That Special Something
    Richard wrote: »

Would do but most of the recent pages are blue cards and that train left a while ago

Few of my sales yesterday just above mate.
  • BHumphries
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What 84's/85's people going for got any particular players leagues in mind?
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    To add a bit of weight in, I sold a UCL for 10k BIN earlier today, bought just the single one yesterday at 4600 to try the method out :)

Also, this excel spreadsheet from post 1, has been brilliant for the last week or so, but now it’s starting to freeze on me every time, about 10/15 seconds after I open it, giving me just enough time to add a few pieces of data, then boots me out. I’m down to about row 260 if it makes any difference, please help! Thanks in advance :)
    Excel sheets to track profits/sales. PLEASE SAVE THESE AS YOUR OWN!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-ENL2GOiHn7OUbrsvV2T1EdOf2DW5k-7jSQKy_ZWnAo/edit?usp=sharing
    Credit to @SocratesMe

• Currieman
    4921 posts National Call-Up

I've started doing this for the first time this year myself and done pretty well. Just pick pretty much any player from Prem, Serie A or La Liga and they will sell. Honestly anyone sells if you relist them enough. Start with pacey players if you wanna give it a test. I'm still amazed that it works so well myself!
  • Ian_Ando08
    7487 posts League Winner
    CL cards sold over night
    Kagawa 10k
    SUbasic 10k
    Danilo Pereira 10k
    SAvic 10k

Not restocked on any minus kagawa who i got for cheap at 4k !
  • sofyanm
    1963 posts Play-Off Hero
    Made 14k in UCL Nainggolan
    Bought 239k and sold 266k
  • maXmood
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    CL cards sold over night
    Kagawa 10k
    SUbasic 10k
    Danilo Pereira 10k
    SAvic 10k

can't find any of the good cards less than 10k now.. sniping is tough on the web app.. >.<
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2018

I'll just post my previous sales since the last few pages have been flooded with CL cards.

hFtKZhj.gif

wOe0iiJ.gif

1GAGUID.gif

xuJHUrR.gif

List of players:

Marcos Alonso
    Rui Patricio
    Moutinho
    Giroud
    Mina
    Lucas Vazquez
    Caravjal
    Keita
    Morata
    Allan
    Jorginho
    Gundogan
    Smalling
    Stones
    Guaita
    Malcolm
    Dembele (Barcelona)
    Partey
    De Vrij
    Rodrigo
    Ribery
    Javi Martinez
    Thiago
    Bellerin
    Trippier

Use Futbin to find a selection of players that may interest you. You'll never go wrong with PL players. If you want to start this method but in a low-risk manner, then do the following: buy cheap gold rare players, add 900 coins to their value, and list. So if you buy Mina for 900 coins, you would list for 1900. Only buy one of each. I can guarantee you that you'll get loads of bites.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7487 posts League Winner
    maXmood wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    CL cards sold over night
    Kagawa 10k
    SUbasic 10k
    Danilo Pereira 10k
    SAvic 10k

can't find any of the good cards less than 10k now.. sniping is tough on the web app.. >.<

@maXmood there isnt many now mate tbh! i had llorente in the club also worth 5k listed him for max in hope haha!
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    ZqBy0b4.png

• dudders
    2333 posts Fans' Favourite
    Great help for all the newbies , cant go wrong with what @WeahProtein says
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    Had a Kompany sell overnight for 15k. Need to re-stock!
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Since there was a lot of doubts yesterday to know which UCL cards were rare or non-rare, decided this morning to fill my TP with around 50 non-rares UCL cards, putting them between 5.5k and 7.5k, to try to catch some lazy buyers, that couldn't distinguish between rares and non-rares.

Did 3 cycles, without a single sell, so I wouldn't advise anyone to do it...
    Will keep re-listing until my workday it's over, and will let you guys know how it went!

Just posting this because sometimes a tip about what we shouldn't do, can earn so much coins as a tip about what to do :smile:
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13759 posts Has That Special Something
    Lizardo wrote: »
    Since there was a lot of doubts yesterday to know which UCL cards were rare or non-rare, decided this morning to fill my TP with around 50 non-rares UCL cards, putting them between 5.5k and 7.5k, to try to catch some lazy buyers, that couldn't distinguish between rares and non-rares.

Will keep re-listing until my workday it's over, and will let you guys know how it went!

Just posting this because sometimes a tip about what we shouldn't do, can earn so much coins as a tip about what to do :smile:

List them all at max instead of 7kish
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    Lizardo wrote: »

List them all at max instead of 7kish

Will give them another cycle or two with these prices, and then will try a shot at max bin!
  • Ian_Ando08
    7487 posts League Winner
    9710810f8251b8cc6fd308816e5791ab.png

didnt take long for him to go
  • dudders
    2333 posts Fans' Favourite
    KedKOJG.png
    Du3PWQh.png
    keep listing @Lizardo , they will be pretty rare once the sbc finishes